3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's not a netori game but it's only a "cuck game" if you choose to make it one. It's not very difficult to play in a way that Steph only ever has sex with another man in a threesome with the MC *after* he spends a lot of time talking her into it.

Also, that was the most biased summary I have ever seen.

The game does not have a non-sharing route. That's true. If you aren't interested in a sharing game, don't play it. It even tells you this pretty blatantly at the beginning. Especially in this new update, but going back several updates as well, at every key point where Steph could potentially hook up with another guy, you can choose to end things, and it's a game over. If you continue to play, you have to content to sharing her.

But Steph is only a "horrible human being" if you have unrealistic expectations for human behavior, especially in reaction to others' behaviors. A lot of the complaints in this thread blame Steph for having sex with another guy (or guys). Though the only reason she does that is because the player literally **talks her into it** as a way of convincing his wife to let him get away with sleeping with another woman. He is literally **visualizing the other woman naked** while he is talking his wife into first flirting with and possibly sleeping with a stranger. If anyone is a "horrible human being" it's the MC.

OTOH, if you play games for fantasy or wish fulfillment, etc. (which a lot of people justifiably & reasonably do), I can understand that this is a difficult position to take about a Player-Character. No one wants to imagine themselves as a bad person. People naturally rationalize their own behaviors. And no one ever really wants to get what they deserve. So this game isn't for everyone. Personally, I love it. To each their own.
Eh, first off, a dev of a game all about a woman "exploring her sexuality" obviously paint Stef in a picture where they excuse all her actions, just because. It's apparent you would find no fault in anything she does, her actions or justifications because of your biased outlook.

You said my summary was biased? How? I clearly called out the paths I chose and if you truly look objectively at what Stef really says, not what you think she says, you'll see what I sumarized was true.

1. Stef lost control in the bar. NEITHER of them said the evening was ok to have sex, just to go talk to other people and see where things went. Stef ADMITTED she lost control and things went much farther than she intended when she got jealous of Gina, and then "Ms. Hyde came out" and she was determined to fuck Donnie no matter what the MC said or did. This is obvious based on the fact the player has little to no say in events other than to talk her into just going over and talking to Donnie. After that the only choices the player has related to Stef having sex is if they want to be there or not, period.

2. As others mention ed, Stef's whole thing about if the MC went to Jason and Tori's, she was going to go fuck someonme else, is NOT about swinging or sharting, it's all about Stef being selfish and apeasing to her ego.

3. Stef leads the charge with having sex with other guys basically for the first few encounters, because that's her desire, and as she proved with the Donnie, and/or Jason scene, it really doesn't matter what the MC says or does (unless playing HC), she will fuck and suck whomever she wants, when she wants it. Stef only seems to care about the MC after the fact, primarily, (based on the story) after Tori trells her how selfish and inconsiderate she is. Stef's approach to the entire "let's explore a bit" was internally a "I finally have a YES, greenlight to fuck everyone!!!!" How it that obvious? See Friday's event, also her other actions with other guys.

4. I'm not sure how you think a fantasy of imagining another woman naked, even if you're married, makes someone a "horrible human being", because that's a far cry from going well past any boundaries that were loosly discussed and bringing some rando dude back to your bed to fuck. And then fucking him regardless ifd her HUSBAND agreed to it or not. Is Stef a "horrible person"? I wouldn't say that, but it's very blatantly obvious that she's a narsassist type personality, where only her ego, her wants, and her desires matter to her. She only feels remorse after the fact wheh she realizes she may have taken things to far and it actually impact her marriage.

Summary is this.. The game isn't really about another man's wife, unless you want the MC to be considered "anotther man". The game is really all about Stef. There's no couple both dabbling into swinging or even sharing, it's all a plan for the true MC, Stef, to manipulate the situation to get what she wants, which is an open marriage. She says she doesn't "need" the group sex or sex with rando strangers, but really wants it. She wants it so bad that it was impacting her thoughts and actions, even outside it being tied to memories of her former BF.

Stef doesn't want to admit to herself she's a slut because she doesn't want to have that title, but her actions all point to her being exactly that. There's nothing wrong with being a slut, or liking sex, the issue here with many people is that Stef wants everything to only go Stref's way. She only relents when she realizes that her actions may have very serious consequences, but even then, depending on the choices, she does it anyway, regardless of what her husband/player MC, says about it.

If the player wants to excuse and justify all of Stef's behaviors that's up to them to do. I will say that any IRL relatrionship that has nothing but focused on one partner doing what they want, regardless of their partners wishes won't end well. In this game, the premise was to experiment and then Stef goes hog wild for 3 entire days, and then only after the fact does she say why, and then she's not apologetic about anything she's done, only apologetic abvout the consequences. As I mentioned in the summary thoughts, this is like someone being caught after stealing and they aren't sorry they stole something, they are only sorry they were caught.

Time will tell if the dev tries to tweak this mess into something, but the entire entry into the story paints Stef in a negative light to many people, and her selfish "me first" attitude is also off-putting to many people. Add in the entire "reveal" where she explains and justifies things but never really apologizes for "losing control", simply says that she does one or more times. The MC at this point, with her backstory and her apparentl lack of self-control should really add options for hoe the player/MC steers things going forward, but time will tell. Up to this point it's been very much a "Stef show" and the player has had limited ability to steer some things, and others not steer at all. Not having players be able to control the story is never good for any game about choice.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's there, but it is a little bit more difficult to get, and it's only one scene now, not 2 or 3 variations. And instead of Tori watching & thinking it's hot, she gets pissed at Steph. Kinda weird, honestly.
No, Tori geting pissed at Stef is natural because, you know the entire plan was NOT for Stef to go hogwild on every guy she meets, but to talk things through and work things out. Tori never agreed to the plan Jason blurted out of being in a threesome with the MC because she felt it was a bad choice and wouldn't help the situation. She said she would do it but it wasn't in the works.

Stef losing control multiple times is what Tori has already chewed her (Stef's) ass about a few times already. She did it in the gym after the Friday night and also when they were upstairs changing at the dinner party.

You only get to the point of not understanding why Tori is upset, if you don't understand the concept of consent. Stef was not supposed to fuck with Jason at all until after she had told the MC the story and then all 4 of them sit down and discuss. Up to that point Tori knows that one of them is dreadfully out of the loop and needs more info to be on the same page as everyone else.

Hint to you, and this may be a new concept.. In a true swing one partner does not just go off and start sex with someone else. That's one of the major groundrules that most couples. You could say "well they were sharing" and I would say that's a no also, because again, both marriage partners should be aware of and approve of the actions before hand, that's the entire point of both those situations.

If you don't understand all that, and why it was changed to where Tori went from it being hot to pissed off, then you just want a game where all the women are sluts, and have no real value in their relationships, trust, communication and they only just want a dick between their lips (either set).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It honestly doesn't make sense, because she should agree with his choice.
Yep, if the game was really all about being an open marriage or testing the waters, then Stef should have been willing to bring Gina home on Friday night with just the couple. However, we all now know that wasn't the story that would have to be told because Stef needed to get her threesome so she could stratch that itch (several times basically before Tori verbally bitchslaps her and tells her to stop being selfish) and Stef really wasn't interested in any threesomes of group events that wasn't her + other dudes.

Only after Stef got fucked a few times to get her threesome itch scratched do we see her actually seem to start giving a shit about her husband and asking what he wanted and incorporating the idea of him, her and another woman. And this part of the story will vary wildly depending on player choice.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Dev is of another mind than you, dear gamer. You like NTR, dev wants nothing to do with NTR,
as the latest dev talk revealed, the whole JAson NTRs MC by disrespecting his wishes was a low confidence bad ending dev wanted to show off ahead of the actual end of this game.

This game was supposed to be MC easing into sharing, not MC being a cuck or anything.
Steph was supposd to do to MC what was done to her, but she is such a narcissist the blew it all to hell and the second game is Steph being railed by all the black bulls you want to see naked.

Wait a little, just be mindful dev has nothing to do with your NTR fetish.
lol, not sure if this is made up or not.. Hard to tell with the various posts in the thread.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I agree. I thought it was good. I still have a couple of issues but the story makes a lot more sense. I was way off the mark about Tori and I'm happy about that. I just hope that there are some consequences for Steph for what she did. MC should just not roll over and cop it like a simp. For the first time in a long time I'm looking forward to what is next.

Gina does and she won't.
I agree!

This next update, maybe two, will really tell what kind of game the dev is making. Will the relationship be truly equal, or still the "Stef show"? Will the MC actually become the bull in the relationship (for those who want it) or just a patsy who trundles along while Stef calls all the shots and he really doesn't care who fills her full of cum.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The real problem of the game comes from its badly written story, and the creator in trying to fix everything has made it even worse, the final part of the update is a mockery for the story and for the players, the Dev has invented something that clashes with the story, he only dealt with Sthep's selfishness making her a selfish sex addict, just to think that she finds such a devious story to be allowed to fuck whoever she wants, she had to create all this comedy with Tori and Jason, also lying about the plan, the right thing in the next update would be the option MC leaves Sthep for Gina, and for MC to take revenge by telling Stthep's sister the whole story, we want Stthep humiliated and put out of the house.

• Love
Reactions: Nafig

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Steph was always a hypocrite. Especially when she tells MC that a FFM with Gina is of the table, because she is not bi. Because what diffrence is a MMF with vaginal sex and oral sex to a FFM with vaginal sex and oral sex. in both cases no interaction of the two people of same gender is nescessary.

• Love
Reactions: Nafig and ganaconda

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
HEre is where you are horrobly wrong.
If you read or played through the reveal of her secret, Steph is supposed to adore threesome with her and her man, not Jason, not Tori, never 1on1 with any other idiot you see in this game. She is back to being a whore free use town bycicle, however you wanna spin that, she is into threesomes and nothing to do with servicing random idiots.

Threesome means three people, that is her fetish, not swinging, not sharing, not BBC, not NTR,
not anything you wanted to see in here - Steph is most happy with her hubby and another girl or another man - end of story.
(y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I might have asked this before (can't remember if it was on this thread or another) but does anyone know the name of the save file in the Appdata/roaming/renpy file? I would like to just delete my saves and start fresh because the rewrites have broken the saves I do have.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I might have asked this before (can't remember if it was on this thread or another) but does anyone know the name of the save file in the Appdata/roaming/renpy file? I would like to just delete my saves and start fresh because the rewrites have broken the saves I do have.
OptionTrading-1662318409

when you said that I remembered it had a weird name...

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Straight from Steam

We need your input

So this is unusual for me, but I have an unusual idea and would like to hear some feedback.

As we've built this game, there has been a constant push back and forth between making Steph more wild or less wild. We've added choices where you can tell her to keep it in her pants or anything goes. My goal is to give every player the experience they want, and we can make the story work in a variety of ways.

There are scenes that need to be reworked where Steph is too wild and unpredictable. For example, the glass of water bit that comes up over and over. The game is designed to make you feel less and less secure about your relationship with Steph up to her reveal to build some tension. However, the glass of water bit goes too far. At the same time, I know there are players who find that bit and others like it fun and thrilling.

So here's what I'm thinking.

It would be really easy for me to put an option at the start of the game where you get to pick how you want your wife to behave. It would be a wild wife/ a subdued (responsive) wife simple either/or choice. And that choice basically defines the whole game world for you.

With wild, all the same content would be there and some of the stops and checks would come out.

With subdued, things like the glass of water bit would come out and the Friday night options would change from five to three (No Donny having his way with your wife, No Steph being mean to you and Gina). It would also change the foursome so everyone stays in the room. From there, she'd be more responsive and less unpredictable. Amber and Paul would still be there, though I'd change up the Paul scene a little too. The story would be the same in both worlds with all the same events.

As it is, there are choices where she is more wild or more subdued, but I don't feel that is working for some folks who want to play through multiple times. This would ensure that no matter what choices you make or how many times you play through, Steph is going to act within parameters that you set in the opening scene. Both versions will go the full length of the game, and they would have an equal number of scenes though one might have more to pick from.

So if you like this idea, give this post a thumbs up. If you hate it, give it a thumbs down. And of course, if you feel the desire to comment, go for it.

If we do this, it would be with update 1,10. Like I said, I'm not changing anything for 1.09, we're just working on adding new content.

I know I'm a bit weird in how I handle game development. Most people would do this sort of thing behind a paywall or in an echo chamber, but I want to see how my game survives in the "wild." So I want actual paying customers helping me with these choices, and I'm big enough to make my mistakes in public and take my licks for it. So I really do want to know what our players think. And I know how many people read these things, so lets see hundreds of votes this time.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
OptionTrading-1662318409

when you said that I remembered it had a weird name...
A lot of them are easy to find, but some of them will have the devs working titles like how TACOS save file is still called The Cuckold. Maybe that was the original intended title before the first release. Makes me think that this entire weird subplot with the financial impropriety is intended to be more important than the relationship drama. In general, options traders are rooting for a stock to fail. Like all those hedge fund managers that lost their asses when retail traders pumped and dumped Gamestop shares. Pumping and dumping is something done to women as well.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
An ending already? This was very much out of left field.
That was way too heavy and not at all interesting, seems very rushed.
It's not poorly written, there just wasn't really enough of a game before the ending. Slap some flashbacks and tell a sad story about her first boyfriend and call it good.
I don't like how random the choices are and how hard it is to get specific scenes and that you can miss stuff very easily.
All those points should be visible to the player. I never understood why devs hide them.
If he really wanted the player to get the wife they want, they can't have those points be invisible to the player. The player can't really know what the dev things is a chad/beta choice or a good/bad one. Some of them are obvious some aren't.
I wonder what more content the dev is going to add since he said you can't play past the current ending.
We shall see.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
An ending already? This was very much out of left field.
That was way too heavy and not at all interesting, seems very rushed.
It's not poorly written, there just wasn't really enough of a game before the ending. Slap some flashbacks and tell a sad story about her first boyfriend and call it good.
I don't like how random the choices are and how hard it is to get specific scenes and that you can miss stuff very easily.
All those points should be visible to the player. I never understood why devs hide them.
If he really wanted the player to get the wife they want, they can't have those points be invisible to the player. The player can't really know what the dev things is a chad/beta choice or a good/bad one. Some of them are obvious some aren't.
I wonder what more content the dev is going to add since he said you can't play past the current ending.
We shall see.
Ending?? there is no ending, only if you choose to stop swapping and go back to being just you and Steph. at that point there is nothing else to the game. That ending has been in the game for a long time now depending on your choices. the game will continue if you choose to keep swapping.

There is still more scenes to come the developer has show in update posts. Next update I believe revolves around MC & Steph with Tori.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes