3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
So a small ish update it sounds and no Steph secret update. And the wording again of essentially Steph being in charge and us having to not blow it with her.

The fact that again in their adjustments just changing wording instead of the actual actions makes me feel like this game may just not be for me.

Their update sounds more like a Femdom game then a sharing game.

EDIT: I'm almost sure one of the dialogue they are talking about is the line "Only talk no undressing" and have removed it from this update instead of changing what happens to match the choice you are given. And I'm just feeling bitter about this game at this point. will see with the update but I feel like it's time for me to move on since this is clearly a game that won't appeal to me anymore.
When I first saw this choice, I thought: “Finally, MC makes a choice independent of Steph's requirements. MC manages events the way he wants, rather than agreeing with Steph.” The joy was short-lived.
Let's see what type of MC the author will make in the new update. An MC who chooses his own path, even against Steph’s will, or an MC whose raison d’être is to serve Steph.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't really know anything about the swinger lifestyle
But is it really a good idea for the mc & Steph to swing with Tori & Jason?
Jason & the mc are workmates & friends
I feel like that would cause problems in real life

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
When I first saw this choice, I thought: “Finally, MC makes a choice independent of Steph's requirements. MC manages events the way he wants, rather than agreeing with Steph.” The joy was short-lived.
Let's see what type of MC the author will make in the new update. An MC who chooses his own path, even against Steph’s will, or an MC whose raison d’être is to serve Steph.
My money is on HC will be letting Steph go wild and LC path will be saying no and she will go wild anyway and MC will become the pathetic cuck. it will be disappointing if that is the case because then this will be like any other VN when they said they were committed to a good story.

walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
Someone perhaps could be informative as to when expectations of the yet to be release of the update to the latest version of "Another Man's Wife" will be forthcoming..? Last update left those of us hoping for more.. The theme and perfection of this product shouldn't be left to multiple months, weeks and days for an update. This game is just too good. If you need assistance, don't be hesitant about asking for help. It's a truly great ongoing story.. thanks to the developer and associates.. signed, "Hungry for the next update.."

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I don't really know anything about the swinger lifestyle
But is it really a good idea for the mc & Steph to swing with Tori & Jason?
Jason & the mc are workmates & friends
I feel like that would cause problems in real life
This story is a textbook relationship that should not be swinging if they want to stay in the relationship and also not ruin their lives. Almost making every wrong decision along the way.

This is more a game border lining Swinging and NTR. Barely each of them just stuck somewhere in limbo between both genre.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This story is a textbook relationship that should not be swinging if they want to stay in the relationship and also not ruin their lives. Almost making every wrong decision along the way.

This is more a game border lining Swinging and NTR. Barely each of them just stuck somewhere in limbo between both genre.
I get the feeling even if they weren't swingers their relationship wouldn't be very healthy

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I suspect the update will be small. Already the talk about just going back and rewriting a few things and a new scene with MC and Steph. With placating talk about how updates will come quicker after this usually is a sign the update will be small.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
My money is on HC will be letting Steph go wild and LC path will be saying no and she will go wild anyway and MC will become the pathetic cuck. it will be disappointing if that is the case because then this will be like any other VN when they said they were committed to a good story.
I will make a small but important addition. On the LC route, there will be a yes/no choice, but it will not work. There will be no choice on the HC route. Why was the choice removed? What is the author afraid of until the pig squeals?
I'll give one example, but there are several in the game. Steph's talk about honest relationships, and the hysteria of this hypocritical bitch. On the HC route, the author took away the opportunity for players to ask a question. Why was the author so scared that he had diarrhea from his ears?
The answer is obvious. If you leave the choice, it will become clear that Steph is the same on all routes. On all routes MC is insignificant for her.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Its really a 101 manual of what not to do and who not to do it with. I'd say maybe that is the point, but the dev won't consider MC dumping her as an option. I couldn't imagine living with a woman like that.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, if the dev is changing old scenes again
Should I restart the game when the new update comes out?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So, if the dev is changing old scenes again
Should I restart the game when the new update comes out?
I'm not sure mate. Wait and see what the update is or start fresh. I'm a bit over replaying this yet again so I'll probably load an old save and look at the new stuff that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like the idea of Steph banging Jason
But I don't like the idea of her staying overnight even if that means Tori was with me all night
If Steph is having sex with someone else I want to be with her for every second of it

Honestly if this was real life I wouldn't want to do all night partner swaps like Tori suggested
I would always want to be close to my partner

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
All this continuous reconstruction of old scenes is making us understand how the creator really had no knowledge of how to make the game, moreover going on the Steam platform was bad, this terrible creation of his is costing him dearly in terms of time, the player's money, but a bad impression.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
already ran into a Let's just invite one...choose Gina... Steph shoots it down gets upset ...okay Donny then I guess no choice of just Gina :cry:

Removed at least one instance of the bad nightmare Steph doing Donny...

I'm trying quick saves and not a full playthrough since I need to sleep soon..

Don't take out clothes off and then ... steph gets in lingerie still there...

so weird... go into meeting saying not okay with Steph sleeping with Jason.... options in meeting are only you being okay with it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes