3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You sure that's not a fan render? I remember thoroughly combing through the image folder last time I installed and didnt see anything like that.

Having said that - I'm not even upset; at least that looks like a more honest scene instead of this "lets sit on the balcony and watch but you cant do anything with me but you're gonna like this" bullshit....
I'm not sure
Maybe the person who made the gallery unlocker could tell you more

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
You sure that's not a fan render? I remember thoroughly combing through the image folder last time I installed and didnt see anything like that.

Having said that - I'm not even upset; at least that looks like a more honest scene instead of this "lets sit on the balcony and watch but you cant do anything with me but you're gonna like this" bullshit....
Only if the MC has a choice.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

It was an unused render in the image packet that came with the last update. I'm not particularly impressed, I don't like my MCs to be spectators. I'd say its part of the coming LC cuck path.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It was an unused render in the image packet that came with the last update. I'm not particularly impressed, I don't like my MCs to be spectators. I'd say its part of the coming LC cuck path.
for me, i dont mind spectating, but certainly not in that way. The scene is shot as if his presence is irrelevant, totally consistent with what I'd expect from this dev.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
for me, i dont mind spectating, but certainly not in that way. The scene is shot as if his presence is irrelevant, totally consistent with what I'd expect from this dev.
Sadly, I hear you. Why they have to fuck alone and not have a foursome is fucking bizarre. Why would you put your trust in someone as fucked up as Tori? Why would you let her dictate to you when you can and can't join your wife? I like my stories to make sense.

Reactions: ename144 and Nafig

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I would prefer them to ditch the LC or HC paths and just let you choose. It's also badly named variable for what it's affecting, sometimes at least to me contradicting the actual choice you make.

I think one of the games problems is relying on a numerical variables for the choices you make. leading to confusion as it distills every choice down to nothing but a + or -. When the game started getting more complex from adapting to player feedback I would have started using variables for each choice you make to better adjust the dialogue and scene to better fit.

Like the whole "Don't undress only talk" situation which only gets negated because there is no actual variable for that choice again down to a simple + or - so it gets ignored.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I would prefer them to ditch the LC or HC paths and just let you choose. It's also badly named variable for what it's affecting, sometimes at least to me contradicting the actual choice you make.

I think one of the games problems is relying on a numerical variables for the choices you make. leading to confusion as it distills every choice down to nothing but a + or -. When the game started getting more complex from adapting to player feedback I would have started using variables for each choice you make to better adjust the dialogue and scene to better fit.

Like the whole "Don't undress only talk" situation which only gets negated because there is no actual variable for that choice again down to a simple + or - so it gets ignored.
If they got rid of the HC path I wouldn't be here, but I get what you mean. The player should be able to make their preferred choice instead of being railroaded in to making choices you don't want to keep the confidence variable high or low depending on your preference.

Variables would make more sense. The point system can work as long as the choices are clear options which they sometimes aren't in this game.

Like the don't fuck friends spiel before the meeting with Tori and Jason, the keep your clothes on means nothing to Steph. She just does it. Steph doesn't bother checking in with her husband, she just breaks the agreement with no consideration on any DOM level. Its no doubt part of the "Steph drives us crazy" schtick the dev pedals. Its not a big deal but when every time she opens how mouth is just another piece of Steph hypocrisy, it gets annoying after a while. Then the dev gets annoyed when people don't believe her. Its just ridiculous.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Then the dev gets annoyed when people don't believe her. Its just ridiculous.
The developer seems to have a sexual fetish for breaking promises (cheating). Not a single agreement with MC is being fulfilled. The contract with Jason included only MC+Jason+Tori; Steph was never included in this deal. Does not work. The author is surprised by the negative reaction to Jason, what did he expect if in fact this is a deception of MC? If the conditions change, the contract is considered invalid, the MC does not owe anything to anyone. For new requirements, Steph+Jason, Tori+MC, a new contract must be concluded, with a fully functioning choice.
Steph/Donny sex was supposed to be the MC's ticket to Tori. I didn't.
Then Steph wanted Gina.
Steph then demanded Jason.
MC hasn't seen Tori yet, and Steph's list of ultimatums is only growing every minute. If we continue this line into a bright future...
The “no naked, talk only” agreement doesn’t work. What reaction does the author expect?
Its just ridiculous.
Perhaps this is the humor that the developer promised.:ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The developer seems to have a sexual fetish for breaking promises (cheating). Not a single agreement with MC is being fulfilled. The contract with Jason included only MC+Jason+Tori; Steph was never included in this deal. Does not work. The author is surprised by the negative reaction to Jason, what did he expect if in fact this is a deception of MC? If the conditions change, the contract is considered invalid, the MC does not owe anything to anyone. For new requirements, Steph+Jason, Tori+MC, a new contract must be concluded, with a fully functioning choice.Steph/Donny sex was supposed to be the MC's ticket to Tori. I didn't.Then Steph wanted Gina.Steph then demanded Jason.MC hasn't seen Tori yet, and Steph's list of ultimatums is only growing every minute. If we continue this line into a bright future...The “no naked, talk only” agreement doesn’t work. What reaction does the author expect?Perhaps this is the humor that the developer promised.:ROFLMAO:
I think Guns n Roses made a song dedicated to Stef :ROFLMAO:
Used to Love Her
1701874053478.jpeg

Listen

Okay
Such bitchin', fussin', cussin'
I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I used to love her, mm, yeah, but I had to kill her
I had to put her six feet under
And I can still hear her complain
I used to love her, ooh, yeah, but I had to kill her
I knew I'd miss her, so I had to keep her
She's buried right in my backyard, whoa, yeah
Ooh, yeah
I used to love her, mm, oh, yeah, but I had to kill her
She bitched so much, she drove me nuts
And now I'm happier this way, yeah
Whoa, whoa, yeah
Take it for what it is
I had to put her, ooh, six feet under

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think Guns n Roses made a song dedicated to Stef :ROFLMAO:
Used to Love Her
View attachment 3148237

Listen

Okay
Such bitchin', fussin', cussin'
I used to love her, mm, yeah, but I had to kill her
I had to put her six feet under
I knew I'd miss her, so I had to keep her
She's buried right in my backyard, whoa, yeah
Ooh, yeah
She bitched so much, she drove me nuts
And now I'm happier this way, yeah
Whoa, whoa, yeah
Take it for what it is
I had to put her, ooh, six feet under
Unfortunately I guarantee whoever Axel's muse was put Steph to shame.

Steph's no rocket queen. And DAMN Axel had some pull......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
The developer seems to have a sexual fetish for breaking promises ....
I mean the entire game is a broken promise. From the title that promises sex with another man's wife, to the banner which shows a dude with multiple chicks to the opening scene of the game which sets up a threesome with Tori. But the moment we move past that, it becomes The Stephani Show. She is in the driver seat from then on and keeps the MCs balls in her purse.

As an aside does anyone know whats up with that random bathroom blowjob scene at the club? It looks like a typical NTR game scene where the MC witnesses his SO involved in sex with others but doesn't realize cause he can't see her face. I'm guessing this was also changed after some negative feedback.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I mean the entire game is a broken promise. From the title that promises sex with another man's wife, to the banner which shows a dude with multiple chicks to the opening scene of the game which sets up a threesome with Tori. But the moment we move past that, it becomes The Stephani Show. She is in the driver seat from then on and keeps the MCs balls in her purse.

As an aside does anyone know whats up with that random bathroom blowjob scene at the club? It looks like a typical NTR game scene where the MC witnesses his SO involved in sex with others but doesn't realize cause he can't see her face. I'm guessing this was also changed after some negative feedback.
The lady in the stall he says he does not recognize the shoes. It is not Steph.... check out the shoes she is wearing to the club.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah I know it's not her but was it supposed to be her originally and then the dev changed his mind?
I'm not sure but I thought the original dialogue for it was that the MC recognized the shoes and started to wonder who it was. Again I think it was a red herring the developer wanted to cast doubt on Steph then decided to drop it after everyone started doubting Steph too much :eek:

EDIT: they might have meant to imply it might be Tori but with all the Red herrings about Steph people took it as another one for her.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Come on guys give Steph a chance
I think by the end of the game everyone will love her as much as I do

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes