3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Unfortunately I believe that Steph was saying she didn't want to be with other guys at all any more, that she realized that she was acting out because of her past trauma and was ashamed of herself and now that she had talked to MC about her past she didn't want to be with other guys any more at all. At least that was how I read this update. I don't have any faith that she will "get her turn in the future." I hope I'm wrong, but that's how I feel right now.
She did say in one part that we will see Wendy and her partner in the future.
So, I think we'll still get some swinging scenes.

This is supposed to be a swinging game after all.
It wouldn't make sense for the mc to be the only one in on the action.
Otherwise, it would just be a cuckqueen game.

One thing's for sure I need the next update right now lol.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are both wrong! So wrong! The swinging has to come from the couple, not from MC or Steph cheating, blackmailing, gaslighting or coercing eachother into it.

The girls Steph fkks are not the dudes you want to see in a game WITH A MALE PROTAGONIST WHO IS STRAIGHT but this is BECAUSE IT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS GAME - STEPH IS BI AND MC IS STRAIGHT and trying to make this work.
I hope I'm wrong, but that's how I feel right now.
Otherwise, it would just be a cuckqueen game
MC finally IS THE ACTUAL PROTAGONIST pulling the strings of this game and NOW YOU WANNA WHINE ABOUT THE PROTAGONIST OF THE GAME MAKING ACTUALLY MEANINGFUL CHOICES? Why do you hate Steph being a married woman and grown up all of a sudden? Do you miss the whore Steph that much? Because for Jason and for literally EVERY OTHER MALE IN THIS GAME apart from the MC - STEPH IS A WHORE - not a swinger.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Maybe but it also wouldn't be what was promised.
I was told swinging which means both partners having fun.

I do want there to be more group scenes.
But now I'm a little worried after talking to Suprise & Delight That Steph won't even play anymore.
Then you get how it is for me when a game is advertised as swinging, but is is in fact only hotwife...

However
Well to be fair, swinging is just when one or both parties in a relationship, have consensual extramarital sex, it doesn't have to be a couple swap, even a couple participating in a threesome is still swinging, technically speaking. Though I know it's a popular misconception that it's only an act involving two couples together.
So as i was wrong, so are you.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
well since i got a handle on the situation with Stephanie i guess that would be her full name and now i got the upper hand since she

screw herself in an impossible and almost naive situation and my route ended the masquerade it would be nice to make her my obedient

minx i wonder what will come next on my route.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You are both wrong! So wrong! Thbe swinging has to come from the couple, not from MC or Steph cheating, blackmailing, gaslighting or coercing eachother into it.

The girls Steph fkks are not the dudes you want to see in a game WITH A MALE PROTAGONIST WHO IS STRAIGHT but this is BECAUSE IT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS GAME - STEPH IS BI AND MC IS STRAIGHT and trying to make this work.

MC finally IS THE ACTUAL PROTAGONIST pulling the strings of this game and NOW YOU WANNA WHINE ABOUT THE PROTAGONIST OF THE GAME MAKING ACTUALLY MEANINGFUL CHOICES?
Show me where I said the couple should cheat or gaslight each other?
And I think we all know the mc is straight that doesn't mean there can't be mmf scenes.
There was one before.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Show me where I said the couple should cheat or gaslight each other?
And I think we all know the mc is straight that doesn't mean there can't be mmf scenes.
There was one before.
I'm not going to respond directly to that idiot. But you're right, there is no cheating in the game at all so far and the only gaslighting or coercion is by the MC to Steph on some certain paths.

On the other hand, Steph is not bi. She specifically said after the night with Gina that she's not into girls. She's willing to do it for the MC's pleasure in the same way that the MC will be in threesome w/ dudes for Steph's pleasure. That's how equal relationships work (as I'm sure you know, Joshy).

PS - Every time I see your name I think of Japanese women's wrestling (Joshi). It makes most of your comments very funny.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not bad.... I am disappointed that Steph is sidelined for a spell. I am anxious that Tori will speak to Steph about anal training and the pleasures of it.... could be some fun for us down the road. Plus, that open up anal for tori.... also multiple partners ( Oh Yea ) I did not see some of the old animations changes. Can someone tell me which ones they are ? Also someone in the Thread mentioned Steph got fingered or rimmed ( Can't ) remember.... Where that may be....

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Not bad.... I am disappointed that Steph is sidelined for a spell. I am anxious that Tori will speak to Steph about anal training and the pleasures of it.... could be some fun for us down the road. Plus, that open up anal for tori.... also multiple partners ( Oh Yea ) I did not see some of the old animations changes. Can someone tell me which ones they are ? Also someone in the Thread mentioned Steph got fingered or rimmed ( Can't ) remember.... Where that may be....
Just a friendly reminder to use Spoiler tags (at least for the first few days after the update).

These last two updates have been so weird to me, in the context of the overall game, that I am not sure Steph is ever going to start fucking other dudes again. Though I would definitely love to see both her and Tori take it in the ass. But Steph didn't get fingered or rimmed. She's not in any sex scenes in this update.

Not sure which animations were updated, but I will say that the new ones seem to be less laggy. This game has some hot animations, but they are so "heavy" that they always locked my computer for 1-2 seconds. The more recent ones don't seem to do that as much.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
She specifically said after the night with Gina that she's not into girls.
If you don't invite Donnie on Friday, exactly this her argument to call Donnie over instead of Gina. Because SHE is not bi. It's totally void for her that MC isn't bi either. She just wants to get her whim. Don't paint a picture of St. Steph dude, only Joshy is allowed of that.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Just a friendly reminder to use Spoiler tags (at least for the first few days after the update).

These last two updates have been so weird to me, in the context of the overall game, that I am not sure Steph is ever going to start fucking other dudes again. Though I would definitely love to see both her and Tori take it in the ass. But Steph didn't get fingered or rimmed. She's not in any sex scenes in this update.

Not sure which animations were updated, but I will say that the new ones seem to be less laggy. This game has some hot animations, but they are so "heavy" that they always locked my computer for 1-2 seconds. The more recent ones don't seem to do that as much.
Steph has sex scenes with the MC a couple of times depending on options.

The last update was Steph's Reveal the whole reason for the game and was the central point the game was built on apparently. The dev said it was brought ahead early. It was originally at the end of the game.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes