3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Man is Steph just a horrible and manipulative person. I don't feel bad for her at all. First she's generally just a bitch, until she unloads on you and then it turns out she's just a manipulative bitch. I mean the plan is brilliant, get my husband into threesomes so I can tell him how my ex used to rail me out with two of his friends and I only cared after I found out they were paying for it. Of course I think my husband is a piece of shit so at no point do I tell him any of this until after I make him watch his best friend dicking me down because I get irritated anytime he's unsure about this whole thing and also how does you best friend come up with "let me fuck your wife" as an option here?

This game needs a "I'm gonna divorce my insane wife and just go bang Gina or Tori" option. There's no way this is the only time she's lied and with how much she loves fucking other dudes there's no way she hasn't while they are married.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man is Steph just a horrible and manipulative person. I don't feel bad for her at all. First she's generally just a bitch, until she unloads on you and then it turns out she's just a manipulative bitch. I mean the plan is brilliant, get my husband into threesomes so I can tell him how my ex used to rail me out with two of his friends and I only cared after I found out they were paying for it. Of course I think my husband is a piece of shit so at no point do I tell him any of this until after I make him watch his best friend dicking me down because I get irritated anytime he's unsure about this whole thing and also how does you best friend come up with "let me fuck your wife" as an option here?

This game needs a "I'm gonna divorce my insane wife and just go bang Gina or Tori" option. There's no way this is the only time she's lied and with how much she loves fucking other dudes there's no way she hasn't while they are married.
I'll be brutally honest. This game just needs to have an abrupt ending and the dev needs to start over with a new game from scratch. At this point the story has been all over the place and the two main characters are unbelievably unlikable. To "fix" this story is going to require damn near a full rewrite, because its very clear the direction has changed drastically from where the story was at the start. Far better off cutting his/her losses wit this one and just starting with a clean slate next time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The same thing Donni does: he comes on to Steph when Steph is intoxicated. But, hold up. Steph is not intoxicated at all when Jason does it. So how come MC is just talking to Gina, just talking to Tori while Doni is licking Steph all up and down, Jason is getting a blowie or giving lip service?

You ever gone to a party to .. deliver your GF for your hosts to fuck?

Tori tells MC point blank - they wanted Steph all along. They have no use for MC.

Why even stick around?
I'll be brutally honest.
how does you best friend come up with "let me fuck your wife" as an option here?
The choices are made in this game to let players who wanna be PIECES OF SHIT to let it all go on, even after THE WHOLE REASON FOR THEM BEING THERE DISSAPEARED.

That is the whole point: you play the game as the husband who lets this all play out with all the jerks and do not do everything in your power to stop it - and then your are left feeling like a piece of shit for letting every jerk out there disrespect you and your woman.

There you have it: when you are watching your back and manage to actually swing, as in you get two other strangers home to entertain yourself and your wife, you can dodge the Grooming and the lies of Tori and Jason by stopping their advances the same way they neutered MC in their home - told him he is not of interest to them at all and separated him from Steph like the vilains they are - to take advantage and manipulate this tormented innocent girl WHOM TORI HAS BEEN GROOMING FOR THIS FOR HALF A DAMN YEAR BEFORE JASON LIES TO MC TO GET HIM TO DELIVER STEPH TO HIM.

Tori aND jaSON ARE LYING SCUM that certainly got banned from swinger clubs for BEING TOTAL JERKS ASSHOLES MANIPULATING AND MANHANDLING GIRLS FOR THEIR SICK GAMES.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
The same thing Donni does: he comes on to Steph when Steph is intoxicated. But, hold up. Steph is not intoxicated at all when Jason does it. So how come MC is just talking to Gina, just talking to Tori while Doni is licking Steph all up and down, Jason is getting a blowie or giving lip service?

You ever gone to a party to .. deliver your GF for your hosts to fuck?

Tori tells MC point blank - they wanted Steph all along. They have no use for MC.

Why even stick around?

The choices are made in this game to let players who wanna be PIECES OF SHIT to let it all go on, even after THE WHOLE REASON FOR THEM BEING THERE DISSAPEARED.

That is the whole point: you play the game as the husband who lets this all play out with all the jerks and do not do everything in your power to stop it - and then your are left feeling like a piece of shit for letting every jerk out there disrespect you and your woman.

There you have it: when you are watching your back and manage to actually swing, as in you get two other strangers home to entertain yourself and your wife, you can dodge the Grooming and the lies of Tori and Jason by stopping their advances the same way they neutered MC in their home - told him he is not of interest to them at all and separated him from Steph like the vilains they are - to take advantage and manipulate this tormented innocent girl WHOM TORI HAS BEEN GROOMING FOR THIS FOR HALF A DAMN YEAR BEFORE JASON LIES TO MC TO GET HIM TO DELIVER STEPH TO HIM.

Tori aND jaSON ARE LYING SCUM that certainly got banned from swinger clubs for BEING TOTAL JERKS ASSHOLES MANIPULATING AND MANHANDLING GIRLS FOR THEIR SICK GAMES.
oh canto now we are talking ......you are my man(y)(y)(y)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Still don't know how to perceive this update, she is supposedly in that one sided state (no other dick for her) temporarily, but if this game becomes another snoozy vanilla town instead of fuckfest that includes multiple dicking it seems promised to be i'm done with this game, if dev caved to the pressure or was his plan all along that's his business, if it's former this game gonna get done very soon. It is what it is, there are other games albeit limited when it comes swinging and all that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, it finally happened. I was wrong, and the dev did something that didn't follow my prejudices of him.

GENERAL REVIEW

Overall, I very much enjoyed the change in direction of this update. People are griping about major events, and I'll get to that in the next section, but many small dialogue tweaks were made that those of us who've paid care attention to the game from the start probably noticed.

When you're in the bar with Steph on friday night, the tone of the conversation is decidedly more amicable, even in low confidence paths it 'feels' less confrontation and contentious, and more like an actual married talking. I particularly liked the emphasis on "we're doing this for us" regardless of path taken. Steph feels like a partner in crime, not an adversary, and I genuinely enjoyed trying all the paths; threesome push vs gina foursome vs train vs sesex.

This change in tone continues throughout Saturday, and even better, it seems like there's either a confidence or var reset, or a less punitive threshold - meaning you can come out of friday night from the train scene, and still get the saturday Amber and Paul stuff, or vice versa. This is great in my mind, as it gives the player more options for replayability and mixing and matching options.

Tori's first house visit is similar flowwise, yet the conversation as been tweaked like above to make everything more amicable and less ntr-ish. Even on the dom1=1/dom1=3 paths, Steph is regularly checking in with MC while she's with Jason. Really the only remnant that remains from the old version's tonality is the dom1=2 path, basically the 'ntr' path, yet I still got a chuckle there from the dialogue when Tori gets uncomfortable and MC is like 'nah it's fine lol' <-- this was a reversal of the usual trope.

REACTION TO OTHERS REVIEW

Frankly, I've no idea what others are talking about when they criticize this release. Have they even played all the paths? People are saying things like 'now it's a boring vanilla game where Steph can't sleep around'.. uhhh literally the only time she doesn't have a chance for her own fun is at the very end during Tori house visit. That's 1 out of 4 major events where Steph doesnt have an opportunity for extramarital dick. (FriNight/SatMorn Donny, Sat night paul, Sunday Jason). That hardly sounds like a boring monogamous vanilla game.

I'll concede it feels a little forced where if you push Steph to do stuff with a guy while you're at Tori's, the game stops that dead in its tracks, but I'd chalk this more up to unfinished content rather than the final flow. Again, considering the context of how many events are available for Steph, not the end of the world.

OTHER THOUGHTS

While the dialogue changes were great, I was a little disappointed that the bulk of updated animation content was for Sunday-(tori fuck was good, I'm talking about animation revisions). The 'updated' donny and steph stuff was mostly reused screens, same with mc+steph or gina or paul.

Bluntly, the dev's favorite still seems to be Jason. I hate Jason. He's ugly, he's not charming or witty, and his scenes just fall flat for me. Swap him out with an attractive guy, hell, black, white, whatever, just someone who has more chemistry with Steph and actually makes for hot sex scenes on sunday instead of this mr clean mofo.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To which my response would be - the 80% you're tallying timewise was a large chunk many players have continuously been unhappy with. This is 80% timewise, not content wise. I'm differentiating to try and set the record straight.

Game came out last summer, June. The bulk of the content (not current dialogue form, I mean creating renders and initial story) from friday night to sat night happened in this first two months. People seemed to be excited, and this is what attracted a large portion of faithful followers to this thread.

Then in August, we got the first version of the Tori house visit, which on all paths except for dom1=4/5 was written as a strict humiliation bbc-cuckold exercise. That's not a kink shame, that's what it was on dom1=1/2/3; the dialogue mirrored exactly what you'd see if you went to literotica and punched in "interracial AND cuckold" for tags. Many players like myself felt this was a stark change from the earlier hijinx.

Then, for 8 months, there's little in the way of updates, bread crumbs here and there, continously adding more short jason-steph animations :unsure::unsure:, and some small dialogue tweaks. Little change to the core game.

Then, recently this year, we got the "Steph's reveal update", which made some hate her more, some find her more sympathetic. That was what, a month ago? And now present day, we get this update.

I'm trying to say I don't think it's fair to characterize this as some radical change in direction. 70% of the game; stuff released last June had one style, then 20% released in August had a very different style, now there's a release that's more similar to that 70% than the initial Tori house visit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually I wouldnt disagree with you at all here. I think the game is artifically anfractuous - twisting and turning to puff up length. Just realize players on both sides of the aisle suffer for this. Some players need to jump through hoops to get Steph to fuck around, others need to jump through hoops to make sure she doesn't fuck around.

None of it needs to be this complicated, it should be pretty obvious after a few questions if MC is into this lifestyle, and to what degree. There's no need for the convoluted $ swing and $ sp system calculations.

Re: the Jason visit, unfortunately compared to the earlier flexibility, that's still very much hardlocked on routes. On Dom1=4,5,6, the ONLY end is for MC and Steph to get it on. On lower paths, MC can still bail (literally the dom2bail label)- except for if it's actually the dom2 path, in which mc gets forced regardless of options.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
So this game went from swinging with an option of NTR / cuckolding to a removal of the bad cuckolding content and now turned into a run-of-the-mill harem game where MC gets all the women, his wife is ok with it and loyal to him and his best friends wife doesn't get hot sex from her boyfriend and has to turn to MC- suure. Also, every NPC respects MCs decisions and has no opinion or desire of his own. Yeah, sounds like the game was changed a lot to indulge some whiners. And of course, for some, even that is not enough.

The game started promising, but once again, the dev caved to pressure, changed the story and now the game is a mess that probably doesn't satisfy anyone.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So this game went from swinging with an option of NTR / cuckolding to a removal of the bad cuckolding content and now turned into a run-of-the-mill harem game where MC gets all the women, his wife is ok with it and loyal to him and his best friends wife doesn't get hot sex from her boyfriend and has to turn to MC- suure.
Have you not played the update? The same scenes are still there. You can go into Tori's house with dom2 and spend the entire time hearing about how steph loves jasons dick (I think they actually expanded this dialogue). How many harem games you know of spend 75% of the time with the LI getting pounded by other guys....

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I think the dev must be doing something right if we have people that are angry but also have others that like the changes, a good story should get a reaction, good or bad. If it's all bad then ya, there's a problem, but sound like there is enough good too.
it was good until update 6. For me at least, the dialogue and the story is good. It's not about netori or netorare or swinging or cuckold, it's just good. Also it makes sense.

The husband and the wife is somewhat adversarial to one another in a way in the early updates.
By that I mean husband want to sleep with friend's wife, and wife after being goaded, realizes she's into doing it with other men.

And then in update 08, the dialogues on the couple's house between the husband and the wife is far too repetitive and that makes it far too long too. There are also a couple confirmation dialogue asked towards the husband, "are you happy?" "are you good?" "are you fine with this?"

For some reason, as a reader, it really feels like an abrupt change in direction

The dev did something right until update 6, makes a consistent story. I don't know what happened in update 08 because it feels like an abrupt shift. The update doesn't feel consistent when being compared to earlier plot.

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
All the NTR/Cuck lovers are upset that a game which promised to be about MC fucking other people's wives has content where the MC fucks other people's wives... People were previously upset because the game which was promised by this dev didn't match what he delivered.

If you guys wanted a pure NTR/Cuck game, then there's plenty of them out there. Go play those.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So this game went from swinging with an option of NTR / cuckolding to a removal of the bad cuckolding content and now turned into a run-of-the-mill harem game where MC gets all the women, his wife is ok with it and loyal to him and his best friends wife doesn't get hot sex from her boyfriend and has to turn to MC- suure. Also, every NPC respects MCs decisions and has no opinion or desire of his own. Yeah, sounds like the game was changed a lot to indulge some whiners. And of course, for some, even that is not enough.

The game started promising, but once again, the dev caved to pressure, changed the story and now the game is a mess that probably doesn't satisfy anyone.
With 1.06 there was an ambiguous scene that some interpreted as NTR others didn't. The dev said it wasn't his intention to have NTR and seemed genuinely surprised when people took the scene that way so he quickly changed the scene. So it was NEVER an NTR game. And no I'm not anti-NTR I'm just pointing out a fact the dev has said from the beginning.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes