3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I remember one of you guys mentioned that in the script the office reciet was with Donny. THat started off lots of conversation on Steph cheating on MC. In the game... she dosn't like the dude very much. Calls him aclown and remarks that he is not very interesting at all. So ... do you think she ( smart as she is ) would scheme and cheat with someone like that. Several in this chat think she is has a scheme cooking with Tori and Gina. One said that she mentioned the bar so if she does have a history with Donny and Gina.... she put them where she wanted to trigger the plan. Personall.... I don't think so.. But, We'll find out more in this next release.
It seems farfetched. That is a whole lot of conspiring.

On the subject of Douchebag Donny, Steph can't stand him. Tells him over and over to stop talking. Gina can't stand him enough that she wants out of the foursome. The MC is pussy blind but still does not like the guy. (And there is always this happy feeling I get when I remember the developer saying that there will be a scene with Donny in the morning and the MC will not be inviting him to breakfast. Warms my heart! Because fuck that guy!)

So, why does Steph keep his number and has already decided he is her go-to guy? Ease of telling the story? He was the first and easiest?

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
You remember we talked about the word "dread". We can apply it in its scariest form in this case. As in, "I dread that guy finding this thread." :D:cautious:
dammit wuzzy, u made me spit my hot coffee :ROFLMAO:
btw i just realized tho, isn't Steph's hair the same hair as the milf on F.I.L.F,
who's her name again...melinda i think ?

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
s for Donny... Yep I think you got it... he is currently the known Dude...Like or not she can hook up with him rater than getting strange by herself if she does not go to the 3some at Jason's. However. We see that teaser at the spa pool... is that the night of the 3some or is that the business trip ! inquiring minds !

Reactions: Nurikabe

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
s for Donny... Yep I think you got it... he is currently the known Dude...Like or not she can hook up with him rater than getting strange by herself if she does not go to the 3some at Jason's. However. We see that teaser at the spa pool... is that the night of the 3some or is that the business trip ! inquiring minds !
i still believe that one is the business trip
hence the dev mentioned the time skip after Tori's event on the previous weekly update,
so take it as an aftermath and could end up either a new game over screen or just a story continuation.

i think no matter route u chose, Steph is going to be there meeting with Tori the first time.
wether she join in or not..well that's gonna be our choices i suppose

Reactions: Nurikabe

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THat is a good thought... it would be a great end game teaser... but I don't think they would do that to us. You a right about the tori visit. The other renders are for that with tori and steph together. I hope she is trying on anal plugs ! Can't wait

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok, I suppose this thread is as good as place as any to ask this slightly off-topic question.

What half-wit thought it a good idea to create the save file check in this new version of Ren'Py and how does one get around it? I'm tired of seeing the malicious save warning. I realize I can use Unren to edit variables, but in some cases it's easier to use the save editor.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Ok, I suppose this thread is as good as place as any to ask this slightly off-topic question.

What half-wit thought it a good idea to create the save file check in this new version of Ren'Py and how does one get around it? I'm tired of seeing the malicious save warning. I realize I can use Unren to edit variables, but in some cases it's easier to use the save editor.
wait what malicious save warning u mean wuzzy ?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
wait what malicious save warning u mean wuzzy ?
In the newest iteration of Ren'Py, they have placed coding which somehow runs a check to see if the save that is loaded is made by the game or has been created elsewhere, such as the Ren'Py Save Editor or saveeditonline.com. If one tries to edit the save with these tools, then loads that save in the game you get the following message:
save message - Copy.JPG
In my case, answering "Yes" makes no difference, the save won't load. One can get around this by using Unren and enabling the developer console then editing the variables. But in most cases, it's easier to edit the save files. I like tinkering with games to see the different possibilities. Sometimes I will even re-write the story and code to fit what I think is best. Regardless, I've seen this now in two game and suspect we'll see it a lot more as time progresses.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
In the newest iteration of Ren'Py, they have placed coding which somehow runs a check to see if the save that is loaded is made by the game or has been created elsewhere, such as the Ren'Py Save Editor or saveeditonline.com. If one tries to edit the save with these tools, then loads that save in the game you get the following message:
View attachment 2788235
In my case, answering "Yes" makes no difference, the save won't load. One can get around this by using Unren and enabling the developer console then editing the variables. But in most cases, it's easier to edit the save files. I like tinkering with games to see the different possibilities. Sometimes I will even re-write the story and code to fit what I think is best. Regardless, I've seen this now in two game and suspect we'll see it a lot more as time progresses.
interesting i never seen that one yet,
what game has that new renpy iteration wuzzy ?
maybe a way for them to prevent people from using saveeditonline i suppose ?

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020
Too Perilous Weekly Update #7
This week, we've continued to work with Tori and Steph. I think we've had a solid week, and we finalized some content choices that loom large not just in the scene we are working on, but the rest of the story. There won't be a game update this week, but I am very hopeful that in my next news update, I will be announcing a major update to the game.

In addition to the new stuff we've been working on, we've been building some animations that will replace content in the Friday night scenes. There's a lot there to work on, but the next update will see two of those older animations (possibly three) replaced, as well as the addition of a couple of new animations that will be brand new to the Friday night scenes. We aren't making any major changes to the Friday night story other than to improve the flow of events in the apartment a little and create places to plug in the new animations.

We've also done some work on compressing animations we intend to keep. We are making some progress there, and that is something we will spend more time on after this next content update.

So as I said before, I think we're going to have a lot for you in the next game update. As always, please share your comments and questions.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
interesting i never seen that one yet,
what game has that new renpy iteration wuzzy ?
maybe a way for them to prevent people from using saveeditonline i suppose ?
has the dev said when it's going to come out? do you have an approximation?

i don't really follow steam's posts and stuffs, i do own it on steam

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

This week, we've continued to work with Tori and Steph. I think we've had a solid week, and we finalized some content choices that loom large not just in the scene we are working on, but the rest of the story. There won't be a game update this week, but I am very hopeful that in my next news update, I will be announcing a major update to the game.

In addition to the new stuff we've been working on, we've been building some animations that will replace content in the Friday night scenes. There's a lot there to work on, but the next update will see two of those older animations (possibly three) replaced, as well as the addition of a couple of new animations that will be brand new to the Friday night scenes. We aren't making any major changes to the Friday night story other than to improve the flow of events in the apartment a little and create places to plug in the new animations.

We've also done some work on compressing animations we intend to keep. We are making some progress there, and that is something we will spend more time on after this next content update.

So as I said before, I think we're going to have a lot for you in the next game update. As always, please share your comments and questions.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017

should be next week or after the weekly news next week from what the latest news they posted

Reactions: camube

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
The dev mentionned there will be 3 routes at the tori event depending on the choices we made before. What are these routes exactly ?

Reactions: Claudio83
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes