3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
And.... Steph talked to Tori at the same party ???
they know each other for a long time already if we're talking about steph and tori
but the script never mention if tori spoke to steph or not
but logically in a christmas party, they must have talk to each other or at least say hi

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Yes, apparently a revealing discussion about how Tori enjoys teasing and wearing lingerie. Probably enough of a discussion to make Steph jealous or worried that Tori made an offer for the MC.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Didn't MC and Steph speak in the bar about Tori and Steph talking ???
ah true, the work at home while using lingerie conversation
ngl i always forgot that part tbh since if u decided to talk about the offer at home before the bar
that part never brought up,
so i really wanna see how the dev gonna pull this one out
since i believe no matter high/med/low confidence option we took along the way,
we all chose different options here and there for the dialogue as we sees fit in our mind imo

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THe High, med, low could varry a lot. I say that because of the ending where Husband or Steph is vying for control of the swinging

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
THe High, med, low could varry a lot. I say that because of the ending where Husband or Steph is vying for control of the swinging
yeah i noticed but i was thinking more about how the dialogue we chose along the way also has differences here and there

so i'm curious how the script gonna be on the next update

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
When do you think this will drop ??? Any new comment / renders ?
no new renders, well according to the last news it should drop alongside this weekly news on the weekend
sp fingers crossed they keep up with the schedule

May 22, 2023
So anyway, Steph is a duplicitous cunt who's been dreaming about getting railed by dudes in front of her husband for a while, and she's completely dishonest about everything, and she's probably the one who told Tori to tell her husband to invite MC over for a threesome, and she was able to tell Tori to do this because she had discussed sex life shit with Tori at the party where Tori supposedly met MC.

Yeah, she's probably more evil than first let on, I really like it when there's good intrigue, and intrigue should not be too obvious, all of it works so that you can string together narratives in your head, very entertaining.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So anyway, Steph is a duplicitous cunt who's been dreaming about getting railed by dudes in front of her husband for a while, and she's completely dishonest about everything, and she's probably the one who told Tori to tell her husband to invite MC over for a threesome, and she was able to tell Tori to do this because she had discussed sex life shit with Tori at the party where Tori supposedly met MC.

Yeah, she's probably more evil than first let on, I really like it when there's good intrigue, and intrigue should not be too obvious, all of it works so that you can string together narratives in your head, very entertaining.
I think that's a good summary of what she's thinking during the low confidence path, but only that path.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
That is pretty much a given, Steph wants control and MC will let her have it.

It sure looks likes Steph is duplicitous, we don't know for sure yet. Although the way she behaves with the MC... Whenever he is allowed by the game to call her out she gets pissed at him and tells him to pretty much get over it, but she certainly has no problem getting stuck in to him when he does wrong in her eyes. She is not one to take accountability for herself, but expects MC to be accountable (reminds me of my ex-wife ugh). He is partially at fault for letting her. It would be nice if MC could show his confidence occasionally and draw the line with her, that would be fun watching her throw a fit haha.

A story is well written when it keeps you guessing.

I have to say it, although it saddens me. All of you seem to have missed the most important item of them all. Look! This rumpled post-it note contains the clue upon which the entire game will turn.
View attachment 2805538
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate! I actually went in to the game to make sure I hadn't missed the crumpled note haha. Got me good.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It's fair to say that Steph's character is radically different if you play the high-confidence versus low-confidence path. The devs make considerable effort to make the player aware of this with a lengthy introduction conversation between her and the MC. I can appreciate and even celebrate this difference. As I am not a player that would enjoy the low-confidence playthrough, I know there are others following along in the thread that most certainly enjoy the cuckold route. I have never seen a dev pull it off quite as slick as these guys have! Duplicitous cunt on one end of the spectrum, loving and supportive on the other. Really nice job.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It's fair to say that Steph's character is radically different if you play the high-confidence versus low-confidence path. The devs make considerable effort to make the player aware of this with a lengthy introduction conversation between her and the MC. I can appreciate and even celebrate this difference. As I am not a player that would enjoy the low-confidence playthrough, I know there are others following along in the thread that most certainly enjoy the cuckold route. I have never seen a dev pull it off quite as slick as these guys have! Duplicitous cunt on one end of the spectrum, loving and supportive on the other. Really nice job.
I thought she was a Duplicitous cunt on both. Then again I have played through it so many times I am probably confusing myself.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I thought she was a Duplicitous cunt on both. Then again I have played through it so many times I am probably confusing myself.
I have to agree, I have played it so many times and gone back to get specific results that I am confused. She always seems to be quite bitchy and a bit of a cunt. She irritates me on all paths. Hence, the reason I am all about Gina. She is just so much more easygoing and totally into the MC (as well as the couple).

I didn't feel Steph was actively screwing over the MC on the high-confidence path, but I absolutely feel that way on the low-confidence path.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I have to agree, I have played it so many times and gone back to get specific results that I am confused. She always seems to be quite bitchy and a bit of a cunt. She irritates me on all paths. Hence, the reason I am all about Gina. She is just so much more easygoing and totally into the MC (as well as the couple).

I didn't feel Steph was actively screwing over the MC on the high-confidence path, but I absolutely feel that way on the low-confidence path.
On the high confidence path you get to confront her about the phone call and other things where she comes across to me as duplicitous. Maybe its a perspective thing.

I just skipped through the low confidence path and took the uncomfortable with her being with other guys options and she recognises that, but just brushes it off. So much for in it together and both being comfortable. Anyway, when is the next update, this game has possessed me lol. I have visitors for the next week so I'll be lucky to open a VN, that might cure my obsession with the Steph mystery.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
On the high confidence path you get to confront her about the phone call and other things where she comes across to me as duplicitous. Maybe its a perspective thing.

I just skipped through the low confidence path and took the uncomfortable with her being with other guys options and she recognises that, but just brushes it off. So much for in it together and both being comfortable. Anyway, when is the next update, this game has possessed me lol. I have visitors for the next week so I'll be lucky to open a VN, that might cure my obsession with the Steph mystery.
Oh yeah, I think it is because you do confront her and she does respond favorably when you do on the high-confidence path. It makes me feel a little better about it. But she still is quite a bitch on that path.

I am hoping the update comes out around the 30th. I figure they will give themselves the weekend to make sure it is all good.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Oh yeah, I think it is because you do confront her and she does respond favorably when you do on the high-confidence path. It makes me feel a little better about it. But she still is quite a bitch on that path.

I am hoping the update comes out around the 30th. I figure they will give themselves the weekend to make sure it is all good.
The dom cuck ending is brutal too. I'm not sure how the dom cuck path will fit in to the story. She says she didn't mean any of that stuff she had said over the weekend and to ignore it. Gina is now in to Steph and no longer in to MC, Steph wants heaps of cocks and pussy and his feelings don't matter and he 'might' get something out of it. I'd have said "bye bye bitch, I'll send you the divorce papers. Good luck with all those cocks and pussies you want." Looking forward to how the story plays out though. The devs are good at maintaining interest so I'm sure there will be a twist there some where. That ending has soured me on Gina as well now.

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes