3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
For those of you mentioning this game over on the TAC thread and thereby tempting you-know-who to come here and spew his drivel, I will put some kind of voodoo hex (not really...probably not) on you if that happens (mostly unlikely, but I'll think about it...). :sick:
oh i'm so gonna bring my sniper from remnant if that abomination arrives here lol

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
The dev mentionned there will be 3 routes at the tori event depending on the choices we made before. What are these routes exactly ?
in the simplest way to explain the route is high / medium / low confidence route

but i don't remember them saying there's only 3 routes in the latest news tho

all i see when they mentioned 3 are them replacing an older animation for the bar night
(which they also gonna add a new variation there)
so for u guys that is team Gina u should see her new variation in this update (most possibly that foursome one)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
in the simplest way to explain the route is high / medium / low confidence route

but i don't remember them saying there's only 3 routes in the latest news tho

all i see when they mentioned 3 are them replacing an older animation for the bar night
(which they also gonna add a new variation there)
so for u guys that is team Gina u should see her new variation in this update (most possibly that foursome one)
So hopefully the next update has more than just that? Unless I'm misunderstanding you...

More Gina stuff first night in all variations is great, the current way it plays out feels very nickelodeon- there's no full on foursome, every stays pretty safe.

Reactions: Nurikabe

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
So hopefully the next update has more than just that? Unless I'm misunderstanding you...

More Gina stuff first night in all variations is great, the current way it plays out feels very nickelodeon- there's no full on foursome, every stays pretty safe.
oh no, i was just pointing out that they gonna replace 3 old animation and add more for friday night event (since the person i replied to was saying about 3 routes, which i didn't remember the dev said only 3 routes available for tori's event)
basically they want us to play from the beginning again to see the new variation as well.

but Tori event should be on the next update (altho not sure if it's gonna be the complete version or not but we'll see once it drops in the script)

and some of the "aftermath" after Tori's event should be available on the next update as well

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The dev mentionned there will be 3 routes at the tori event depending on the choices we made before. What are these routes exactly ?
PURE speculation here...
I believe we will see a route where the MC gets with Tori (high confidence), Where Tori takes charge (medium confidence), and a route where Steph, Tori, and Jason get it on while the MC is watching (low confidence).

I think Steph will fuck Jason. I don't think there will be a way to avoid that. The devs seem to be solidly in the camp of equal swinging here. Personally, I would prefer that he isn't involved. Or at the very least, that he is a normal human and not a metahuman with a dino-Dick that destroys all pussies. In fact, if they make it about the BBC, I will be unhappy.

Right now, my biggest concern about the game is the business trip. The Tori stuff I think will be... vanilla... for lack of a better word.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
PER speculation here...
I believe we will see a route where the MC gets with Tori (high confidence), Where Tori takes charge (medium confidence), and a route where Steph, Tori, and Jason get it on while the MC is watching (low confidence).

I think Steph will fuck Jason. I don't think there will be a way to avoid that. The devs seem to be solidly in the camp of equal swinging here. Personally, I would prefer that he isn't involved. Or at the very least, that he is a normal human and not a metahuman with a dino-Dick that destroys all pussies. In fact, if they make it about the BBC, I will be unhappy.

Right now, my biggest concern about the game is the business trip. The Tori stuff I think will be... vanilla... for lack of a better word.
Mirrored my thoughts exactly, but from past posts I know you're in the same camp towards this stuff.

I think Steph will fuck Jason. I don't think there will be a way to avoid that.
If this isn't the case, I will be extremely impressed with the devs, not because I'm anti share (or will neccesarily play it that way), but it would shirk the IR stereotypes in a big way. Like you, I highly doubt this will be the case.

I'm calling it now; the event on high confidence will be a normal swinging event, similar to friday night but with all people active and with normal dialogue, on medium a mixture, and on low chock full of bbc this bbc that while mc is either in the corner or offscreen. I profess I'm man enough to come back here and admit I'm wrong if it turns out differently ;).

The Tori stuff is more variable for me; so that's the stuff I'm more excited for, I've no idea what to expect, it could go vanilla like you said; or, with faith in the writers given what they delivered already in story, maybe it takes a wild left turn.

Additionally, I can already guess what the Steph trip stuff will be on low confidence, so zero interest, what interests me is how they'll handle it on high confidence, I've genuinely no idea.....We'll see!

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
If this isn't the case, I will be extremely impressed with the devs, not because I'm anti share (or will neccesarily play it that way), but it would shirk the IR stereotypes in a big way. Like you, I highly doubt this will be the case.
This is EXACTLY how I feel. I just cannot stand the interracial stereotype and racial play. To get real honest here and a bit polotical, as much as I want to avoid that, it does not do any good in our world to promote or support racial play. People have their kinks and I support that wholeheartedly. Love what and who you love! I just think that it is not healthy to the world in general. OK, I apologize for getting political. Rant off.
I'm calling it now; the event on high confidence will be a normal swinging event, similar to friday night but with all people active and with normal dialogue, on medium a mixture, and on low chock full of bbc this bbc that while mc is either in the corner or offscreen. I profess I'm man enough to come back here and admit I'm wrong if it turns out differently ;).

The Tori stuff is more variable for me; so that's the stuff I'm more excited for, I've no idea what to expect, it could go vanilla like you said; or, with faith in the writers given what they delivered already in story, maybe it takes a wild left turn.
I hope this is the case. The writers have written some great threesome and foursome scenes. And they will get better with updates. I would love to see this be the most exciting part of the game. The buildup suggests it will be. I am excited about this. Those of us who love this kind of content, swinging and sharing, have really been hoping for a game like this!
Additionally, I can already guess what the Steph trip stuff will be on low confidence, so zero interest, what interests me is how they'll handle it on high confidence, I've genuinely no idea.....We'll see!
On low confidence, I am dreading what they will put in. I will play it but hate it. Couldn't stand the low confidence threesome with douchebag Donny. However, with high confidence, like you, I am excited to see how they play this. What could be the content for a high-confidence playthrough when she goes on the business trip?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
PURE speculation here...

I've been playing this again today a couple of times, exploring different paths again. Considering the first two guys Steph picks up and fucks (or intends to fuck later depending on choices) she thinks are idiots, Jason seems to be a certainty. I'm expecting a swing towards Steph fucking every guy that comes along, a bit like Anne from TACOS. She is selfish, has low standards and is hungry for it. We already saw her carry on about honesty the bar night to turn around and refuse to be honest about the phone call the very next morning. She sent MC to get water to deceive him and spend one on one time with Donnie. Just a couple of examples, So her commitment to trust and honesty and communication is crap. She is on her way to being out of control and reaching that 100 mark. Or maybe I have spent to much time playing this one and my brain is scrambled haha. One or the other.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That phone call... It is the bane of my existence! Hahahaha
There is a medium-confidence route I recently played where the phone call does not happen. Kinda interesting. Why would the call happen on the high- and low-confidence playthroughs?

I know a lot of people play these games for the wank value. I am a weirdo, I guess. I play for the story and the "lewd" scenes are just an exciting highlight. I do not want to see Steph screw everyone in the game. Nor do I want the MC doing the same. The story is important to me. How does this couple handle the swinging lifestyle? What crazy hijinks can they get themselves in — together! That is where TACOS went astray. Leaving the MC out of the action. BUT it is a cuckold game and that can be expected. When Anne started lying I was out. That was the line for me. And it is the line for me here.

Maybe Steph has been planning to excite the marriage by doing something crazy with the MC. Talking with Tori or someone else. I am good with that as long as there was no intention to screw someone specific. I think this is Steph's hangup on the issue. Because it was a plan between Jason and the MC to screw Tori specifically, Steph is upset about that. It's fair but should quickly be put aside when discussing with the MC and learning that he was the one who was invited. He did not plan anything. The fact that he brought it up for discussion shows his respect and solidarity with his wife.

I really want to be on Team Steph. I want to see a happy couple engaging in extramarital play together. I think that will happen on the high-confidence route. We shall see soon!

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I really want to be on Team Steph. I want to see a happy couple engaging in extramarital play together. I think that will happen on the high-confidence route. We shall see soon!
in a shorter term : we all here don't want Steph to put on "that woman" shoes on most AVN we all played before
( which i assumed most of us here already played those titles that has swinging / sharing theme in it )

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
That phone call... It is the bane of my existence! Hahahaha
There is a medium-confidence route I recently played where the phone call does not happen. Kinda interesting. Why would the call happen on the high- and low-confidence playthroughs?
haha yep. Perhaps it was a call to Gina about the lingerie, and devs just forgot to get Steph to clear that but with the '"secret", receipt, and her already easily leading the MC astray (after lectures about honesty) I'm suspicious.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Here is a thought.... THe 3some with Tori Jason and MC may have been set up by Tori and at her request Jason asked MC to be the third wheel. I think that is mentioned in the beginning. That said. I think she is the one on the phone in the Morning with Steph. This is a setup by all the others to get MC in on Swapping and group sex.

My far fethedd idea is based on the teasers with tori and Stepf. It ( way out ) could be possible that as Tori has set up a threesom for herself .... She also set up one for Stepf.. Steph said she wanted more Cock ! More adventure ! She mentioned ..it feels strange... and Tori mentons listen to your body .... Just a thought. Can't wait to see what happens

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone know if the curre t version on Steam is more advanced than the one here?
I just cancelled the support of one unreliable dev on patreon and so i thought to support thos game but i saw thst its not on patreon...

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Here is a thought.... THe 3some with Tori Jason and MC may have been set up by Tori and at her request Jason asked MC to be the third wheel. I think that is mentioned in the beginning. That said. I think she is the one on the phone in the Morning with Steph. This is a setup by all the others to get MC in on Swapping and group sex.

My far fethedd idea is based on the teasers with tori and Stepf. It ( way out ) could be possible that as Tori has set up a threesom for herself .... She also set up one for Stepf.. Steph said she wanted more Cock ! More adventure ! She mentioned ..it feels strange... and Tori mentons listen to your body .... Just a thought. Can't wait to see what happens
Interesting idea. You could be on to something there. I'm not sure how I feel about it if the game went that way. As long as it doesn't turn in to another wife screwing over her husband game I'm good.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Does anyone know if the curre t version on Steam is more advanced than the one here?
I just cancelled the support of one unreliable dev on patreon and so i thought to support thos game but i saw thst its not on patreon...
same version,
but the dev only uses steam for the game so no patreon no subscribestar that i know of

Reactions: Puma1978

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
agreed... but it would make a major cuckold fest...
it could be one of the event if we think about it
but all gonna depends on how we all started the whole game and options we picked along the way

and knowing how the dev replied to one of my question that they took pride on their writing of the story,
i hope it's not gonna go downfall like...well most titles that we all know of

i might even put that old newfound glory song in the background if it happen
"and it's all downhill from here"

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'm sure the dev wants to give us a great erotic story. So far he certainly has our attention at least.
On a side note, let MC fuck the shit out of the sister, she seems to need it haha
agreed... but it would make a major cuckold fest...
I fine with cuckfest, fuckfest, whatever floats peoples boat, just give me a great story with choices and paths to explore.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I'm sure the dev wants to give us a great erotic story. So far he certainly has our attention at least.
On a side note, let MC fuck the shit out of the sister, she seems to need it haha
isn't that how the convo started? i remember Jason was saying something along the line that Tori has some likings towards our MC from the last christmas party hence why they offered him the idea

Reactions: ename144
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes