3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The dom cuck ending is brutal too. I'm not sure how the dom cuck path will fit in to the story. She says she didn't mean any of that stuff she had said over the weekend and to ignore it. Gina is now in to Steph and no longer in to MC, Steph wants heaps of cocks and pussy and his feelings don't matter and he 'might' get something out of it. I'd have said "bye bye bitch, I'll send you the divorce papers. Good luck with all those cocks and pussies you want." Looking forward to how the story plays out though. The devs are good at maintaining interest so I'm sure there will be a twist there some where. That ending has soured me on Gina as well now.
Maybe I did not follow it through to see Gina get into the cuck ending. I did find the path where the MC wants to spend the night with her in the guest room and Steph puts the squash on that, which she fucking should! Obviously, I do not subscribe to the cuckold lifestyle or the sadomasochistic aspect of that kind of sex play. For those who do, and I fully support their choices, more power to them. But that is not me and I could never tolerate the things that go with it.

Yes, so Steph apologizes profusely and repeats how horrible she felt, how she never meant those things, and that she would never say those things again... How is that supposed to play out? If we are to understand that she is telling the MC the truth in her apology, it follows that she would never do those things again. In fact, it should mean that she would never invite Donny back. So, I am interested in seeing what the writers put in here. If Steph had said the next day that she was just playing a role or playing along, I don't know that I would have had such a negative reaction. But the fact that she became so unglued with herself and can't stand it really eats at me.

Here's my deal with how this would play out for real. We say and do some stupid things for sex. It can get crazy, especially when we are intoxicated. However, there has never been a time in my life that I was not fully in control of what I say and do, including during sex. I have been with women who broke small rules when we were at swinging parties. Things where we could discuss, forgive, and forget. Like kissing someone once. It would never be acceptable to completely lose your goddamn mind and to say or do things that you do not fully intend to back up. I certainly include that expectation in my talk when this topic comes up with a partner. You are 100% responsible for the things you do at all times. If you choose to drink, then you remain responsible for the consequences afterward. If you are going to play adult games, you better make sure you can be an actual adult.

So, IF my partner and I found ourselves in a situation like Steph here in this visual novel, where we took a random stranger from a bar home (highly unlikely) and she kicked me out of the room or she went all completely out of character "slut" for his cock, we would never swing again. There is a high probability that it would end the relationship. Because if you cannot trust the woman you are with to remain in control of herself, what can you trust her with? These two have been married for five years. If that were me, you can bet I would rip her a new asshole. But the damage that was done may not be repairable.

Side note: There is a discussion I am going to throw into the A Couple's Duet later that is similar to this. I am sure it will pull in some face palms from the adolescent morons.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Maybe I did not follow it through to see Gina get into the cuck ending. I did find the path where the MC wants to spend the night with her in the guest room and Steph puts the squash on that, which she fucking should! Obviously, I do not subscribe to the cuckold lifestyle or the sadomasochistic aspect of that kind of sex play. For those who do, and I fully support their choices, more power to them. But that is not me and I could never tolerate the things that go with it.

Yes, so Steph apologizes profusely and repeats how horrible she felt, how she never meant those things, and that she would never say those things again... How is that supposed to play out? If we are to understand that she is telling the MC the truth in her apology, it follows that she would never do those things again. In fact, it should mean that she would never invite Donny back. So, I am interested in seeing what the writers put in here. If Steph had said the next day that she was just playing a role or playing along, I don't know that I would have had such a negative reaction. But the fact that she became so unglued with herself and can't stand it really eats at me.
I completely forgot about that one. I just wonder here with the game, this couple has gone from 0 to 100 overnight. Huge leaps for any relationship. Perhaps that may be the point. Perhaps the Devs (I wish I knew them better) may be trying to show the dangers of jumping in to these open lifestyles without thinking? Do it drunk and hungover and overnight, and it is a recipe for disaster and erratic behaviours. MC isn't exactly sure of the situation himself. We can have some choices we can make to help him on his way but his thought processes aren't real good for this type of lifestyle at times, for example, opening up a marriage to screw Tori is a bad bad place to start if it were RL.

Here's my deal with how this would play out for real. We say and do some stupid things for sex. It can get crazy, especially when we are intoxicated. However, there has never been a time in my life that I was not fully in control of what I say and do, including during sex. I have been with women who broke small rules when we were at swinging parties. Things where we could discuss, forgive, and forget. Like kissing someone once. It would never be acceptable to completely lose your goddamn mind and to say or do things that you do not fully intend to back up. I certainly include that expectation in my talk when this topic comes up with a partner. You are 100% responsible for the things you do at all times. If you choose to drink, then you remain responsible for the consequences afterward. If you are going to play adult games, you better make sure you can be an actual adult.

So, IF my partner and I found ourselves in a situation like Steph here in this visual novel, where we took a random stranger from a bar home (highly unlikely) and she kicked me out of the room or she went all completely out of character "slut" for his cock, we would never swing again. There is a high probability that it would end the relationship. Because if you cannot trust the woman you are with to remain in control of herself, what can you trust her with? These two have been married for five years. If that were me, you can bet I would rip her a new asshole. But the damage that was done may not be repairable.
Agree completely. Small slip ups will happen at the start because your dealing with powerful emotions. It takes time for a couple to find their feet and work out where they fit in the spectrum. Sorry preaching to the converted I know. My wife and I had a slip up one time thanks to us failing to set firm boundaries that caused a grey area. She thought it was okay, I didn't, we just hadn't communicated our boundaries to each other properly. Lesson learned, never been a problem since. It caused us a problem for a few days, but the result was you can't communicate enough for these lifestyles. A bit off topic, but yeah no way I would tolerate a lot of Steph's erratic behaviours in this game. My wife wouldn't tolerate mine either. Recipe for disaster if one of you start losing your shit.

Side note: There is a discussion I am going to throw into the A Couple's Duet later that is similar to this. I am sure it will pull in some face palms from the adolescent morons.
Well I am looking forward to it. Unfortunately, I will be offline for a few hours (got a date) but I will no doubt catch up after I am home.

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The dom cuck ending is brutal too. I'm not sure how the dom cuck path will fit in to the story. She says she didn't mean any of that stuff she had said over the weekend and to ignore it. Gina is now in to Steph and no longer in to MC, Steph wants heaps of cocks and pussy and his feelings don't matter and he 'might' get something out of it. I'd have said "bye bye bitch, I'll send you the divorce papers. Good luck with all those cocks and pussies you want." Looking forward to how the story plays out though. The devs are good at maintaining interest so I'm sure there will be a twist there some where. That ending has soured me on Gina as well now.

I think it's a subtle and nuanced distinction between whether she's doing those things for them or for herself. I'm fine (and had even advocated earlier in this thread) with something like the initial non-low-confidence Donny scenes being 'harder' - but it's the difference between her laying back and getting facefucked while mc watches because she thinks he'd (mc) enjoy the show, versus her doing the same because she either feels compelled to obey Donny or merely wants to please him (Donny).

Maybe this is what Nuri is getting at with the 'playing a role', to which I'd agree.

This kinda goes off on a different topic and frustration of mine - which is, why must most swinging games [negatively] correlate sexual intensity with emotional closeness of the couple? Why are the dirtiest or most intense sex scenes always on the most 'ntrish' path? Can no one else conceive of scenes where the couple remains extremely close and loving yet the gf/wife is screaming like a banshee while getting her brains fucked out by someone else? If I'm willing to share a girl, I want her to have the best possible experience, and if I'm confident of our love going into it, the physical aspect doesn't bother me.

sidebar:
The whole 'leaving the room' is such a silly and in my humble opinion, moronic trope in a lot of ntr games. Like who is this for? If its someone who wants vanilla action, there's no way they want that. If it's someone who wants swinger/sharing/cuck action, they'd want to be closer so they could view what's going on. And yes, if a real world girlfriend who was my swinging partner in crime (havent had yet) ever suggested something like that, I'd probably smirk and say "Are you sure that's how you want to proceed?" and make plans for moving on.

The only group I see enjoying that trope are those who've consumed way too many anime stories featuring some comically evil bully whose single purpose is to make the life of the protagonist a living hell, and the reader gets some sadistic pleasure.

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
so..
i guess i was right questioning towards the dialogues going to be the important points and not just the confidence thing for the "aftermath" of the routes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have to give them props to make a variety of outcomes tbh
guess we'll going to have a fun time reading all the script while playing Pr0GamerJohnny on the next update

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
so..
i guess i was right questioning towards the dialogues going to be the important points and not just the confidence thing for the "aftermath" of the routes,
have to give them props to make a variety of outcomes tbh
guess we'll going to have a fun time reading all the script while playing Pr0GamerJohnny on the next update
This dev is always very cryptic, isn't he? "Who did you screw" and "how much did she like it?"

It seems as if who and how much she liked it depends on confidence up to this point. For example, Amber only happens if you have high confidence but also the restraint or ability to stay within her limits.

But then they add in "...but it's not the only factor being considered."

This makes it seem like they are saying who we choose to have sex with impacts how the scene plays out. There is a lot packed into that. No doubt Steph is keeping a tally. If you have the bar night threesome and it does not go well, Steph makes the comment that she expects you to have sex with a woman next. To kind of even the score so she feels better and like less of a slut. And she makes that comment as well, that it is different for a woman than it is for a man. The double standard. (Coincidentally, it is far easier for a woman to find partners than it is for a man, even at a swinging party. They could almost have a line waiting for them.)

Hmm, more to consider... We are days away fellas!

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
afterwards u can have some moment of revenge telling her she fucked up,
literally the option is either she fucked up or you admit u fucked up

Grumpy Old Aussie Nurikabe
Yes, I wish there were some additional options here. For example, options to tell her she upset you without telling her she fucked up and without taking responsibility. This goes for other parts of the game too. There are times when it would be completely natural for a confident MC to push back without calling her out. The phone call, the slut conversation, bringing Gina home because it sounded strongly like that is what Steph was suggesting, or when she randomly invites Donny over in the morning. These are just a few of the times that it would be ideal to provide some high-confidence options to do something other than blame her or lay down and take responsibility for HER shit.

May 22, 2023
It's fair to say that Steph's character is radically different if you play the high-confidence versus low-confidence path. The devs make considerable effort to make the player aware of this with a lengthy introduction conversation between her and the MC. I can appreciate and even celebrate this difference. As I am not a player that would enjoy the low-confidence playthrough, I know there are others following along in the thread that most certainly enjoy the cuckold route. I have never seen a dev pull it off quite as slick as these guys have! Duplicitous cunt on one end of the spectrum, loving and supportive on the other. Really nice job.
I would summarize it more that she's accepting of (and even turned on by) MC banging other chicks on the high-confidence path, but there's still the problem of the mystery phone call and the dinner she had with someone (probably Tori) regardless of the MC's confidence, so my assumption is that Steph is the character behind opening the marriage regardless of path choices, as such she's essentially tricking MC into bringing up the topic so that she herself can maintain some apparent innocence if things go sideways, and put all the blame on MC.

In my book that is textbook duplicity and deceitfulness.

I have to agree, I have played it so many times and gone back to get specific results that I am confused. She always seems to be quite bitchy and a bit of a cunt. She irritates me on all paths. Hence, the reason I am all about Gina. She is just so much more easygoing and totally into the MC (as well as the couple).

I didn't feel Steph was actively screwing over the MC on the high-confidence path, but I absolutely feel that way on the low-confidence path.
I think that Gina is solely interested in MC because she's a homewrecker who gets off on stealing other women's men, something that isn't actually all that unusual in the real world unfortunately, and as such there's an inherent uncertainty in regards to Gina's interest in MC being genuine, or if she'd just lose all interest once she's successfully poached him from Steph.

In regards to my own preference, I find the Gina character model to be the most attractive female in the game, more well designed than the Steph and especially Tori, not to mention that hoe you bang at the nightclub.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
but there's still the problem of the mystery phone call and the dinner she had with someone (probably Tori) regardless of the MC's confidence, so my assumption is that Steph is the character behind opening the marriage regardless of path choices, as such she's essentially tricking MC into bringing up the topic so that she herself can maintain some apparent innocence if things go sideways, and put all the blame on MC.

Except it's not a mystery on a high confidence route, it's of no concern to the mc. It's merely an innocuous call between friends. It's only duplicitous if you think it's duplicitous, but ironically that would only be the thinking of a low confidence mc.

I think that Gina is solely interested in MC because she's a homewrecker who gets off on stealing other women's men, something that isn't actually all that unusual in the real world unfortunately, and as such there's an inherent uncertainty in regards to Gina's interest in MC being genuine, or if she'd just lose all interest once she's successfully poached him from Steph.

In regards to my own preference, I find the Gina character model to be the most attractive female in the game, more well designed than the Steph and especially Tori, not to mention that hoe you bang at the nightclub.
Agree with both points, but on the latter I don't think Steph's model is inherently unnattractive, they just do a poor job with exaggerated facial morphs that break into "scary clown face" land. Restraint is usually key for facial morphs.

Speaking of which - Steph looks like a victoria 7 model, I wonder if anyone knows any more specifics; it'd be fun to crank out some imaginary renders...

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I would summarize it more that she's accepting of (and even turned on by) MC banging other chicks on the high-confidence path, but there's still the problem of the mystery phone call and the dinner she had with someone (probably Tori) regardless of the MC's confidence, so my assumption is that Steph is the character behind opening the marriage regardless of path choices, as such she's essentially tricking MC into bringing up the topic so that she herself can maintain some apparent innocence if things go sideways, and put all the blame on MC.

That Gina model is hot. Steph has a uniqueness about her that I find highly attractive too. Though I typically don't go for blondes, Gina...she just has it in this game. I know that the devs have done a lot of work on the Tori model perfecting her, most likely due to comments. We have only seen her in flashbacks or imagination really. But considering she is the Queen Bitch in this game, she should be a knockout. Although, attraction can be stronger when it is her personality (the super slut).

I think you are right that Steph is pulling all the strings. Gina as a homewrecker, I think what she finds so intriguing about the couple is that they are actually in love. I like her game. I like it because the couple IS in love and she will not win. My favorite aspect of this game, by far, is that the couple is in love and the strength of the relationship. They aren't trying to fix something. They aren't trying to spice up a dormant sex life. They kind of stumbled upon swinging accidentally. And then they find out that they both enjoy it. I love that. What can I say, I am a hopeFUL romantic.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
This kinda goes off on a different topic and frustration of mine - which is, why must most swinging games [negatively] correlate sexual intensity with emotional closeness of the couple? Why are the dirtiest or most intense sex scenes always on the most 'ntrish' path? Can no one else conceive of scenes where the couple remains extremely close and loving yet the gf/wife is screaming like a banshee while getting her brains fucked out by someone else? If I'm willing to share a girl, I want her to have the best possible experience, and if I'm confident of our love going into it, the physical aspect doesn't bother me.
The best apart about sharing is the intensity between the couple. It doesn't matter who else is there or necessarily what they are doing. It is between them and it is mind blowing. I haven't seen it in many VNs (maybe Deliverance and Exciting Games), but this game does talk about it. An example, Steph telling Eric she didn't hear what Donnie was saying, she was totally focused on Erica and Gina's interaction.

These Devs get it.
Its probably the reason I am so hooked on this one.

I think you are right that Steph is pulling all the strings. Gina as a homewrecker, I think what she finds so intriguing about the couple is that they are actually in love. I like her game. I like it because the couple IS in love and she will not win. My favorite aspect of this game, by far, is that the couple is in love and the strength of the relationship. They aren't trying to fix something. They aren't trying to spice up a dormant sex life. They kind of stumbled upon swinging accidentally. And then they find out that they both enjoy it. I love that. What can I say, I am a hopeFUL romantic.
Lol as am I my friend. The only thing that concerns me is they are a couple who communicate but they just can't seem to get on the same page for long. It adds to the drama I guess.
Gina is so hot, I love blondes haha. So many women like that, beautiful outside, toxic inside... sigh.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
is this the weekend we're gonna get update?
should be, i'm keeping my notif on
plus i've been on steam most of the days playing remnant 2
so if the news or update pops up i'll ping here

since honestly i don't know how to upload the whole files from steam especially (unless it's just the normal zipped the whole files and upload it)

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
What can I say, I am a hopeFUL romantic.
second that,
plus it's rare that in a swinging theme AVN we ever see a good ending for the couple
most of the time we'll see things go sideways or either go to the gutter and next will be remake / remastered / reshuffled or whatever they call it nowadays

May 22, 2023
Except it's not a mystery on a high confidence route, it's of no concern to the mc. It's merely an innocuous call between friends. It's only duplicitous if you think it's duplicitous, but ironically that would only be the thinking of a low confidence mc.
Steph states that it is merely a normal conversation with a friend, I personally do not believe her explanation, and I think that she's lying.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The best apart about sharing is the intensity between the couple. It doesn't matter who else is there or necessarily what they are doing. It is between them and it is mind blowing. I haven't seen it in many VNs (maybe Deliverance and Exciting Games), but this game does talk about it. An example, Steph telling Eric she didn't hear what Donnie was saying, she was totally focused on Erica and Gina's interaction.

These Devs get it.
Its probably the reason I am so hooked on this one.
I dont have it installed right now to link the screenshot, but life worth living had that great swinger scene at the end where they're holding hands throughout.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Steph states that it is merely a normal conversation with a friend, I personally do not believe her explanation, and I think that she's lying.
i think it depends on how u see it on that moment like johny said,
plus us the player have different mindset and background on what is the right way to handle that situation imo.

hence why all of us here love this game since the dialogue branches a lot depend on ur choices of words in the dialogue options

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I dont have it installed right now to link the screenshot, but life worth living had that great swinger scene at the end where they're holding hands throughout.
Yeah that is another good one and has an update coming if I remember.

I looked in to the code and I've read through every dialogue of the phone call. Its not Donnie, or Gina, and I don't think it is Tori. I think it is someone we haven't seen yet. Steph sure is defensive about who it is, so it is someone the MC knows.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes