3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I'm happy they are focusing on the story as that is where my interest lies. Great news. It sounds like lots of fun ahead.

The only negative for me is the confidence stat. I was hoping we may get a value as we play the game. I'm not keen on how it is done now. It isn't a deal breaker though. Accessing the confidence value at any time is not a problem, its just easier to see a number on the screen. Anyway, their decision.
and they know their strong part is the story and dialogues
so safe to say that it's not gonna be a downward spiral drama (well unless the route to a game over as they pointed out the "losing" one)

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Still waiting for a big update with lot of scenes.
i hate being a bearer of bad news
but they addressed something important on the news tho (unless u come here just for the "fun" time)

"for anyone who is just trying to trigger scenes, this game will be a dissapointment"
the dev said it finally :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2810155
This is actually good news,one of the reasons I like this game are the dialogues and story actually written well..Wouldn't mind waiting If that is the case.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
so safe to say that it's not gonna be a downward spiral drama (well unless the route to a game over as they pointed out the "losing" one)
Yeah I trust the devs, but I am concerned about the downward spiral stuff. A couple of examples:

Just how much more obnoxious will Steph get? She already doesn't mind humiliating her husband a bit when she is in self-centred mode. I have a low humiliation tolerance.
If Steph goes too far off the rails, it just becomes another fuckfest game which one of the paths hinted at, ugh. Although the devs seem to be trying to avoid that.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I'm happy they are focusing on the story as that is where my interest lies. Great news. It sounds like lots of fun ahead.

The only negative for me is the confidence stat. I was hoping we may get a value as we play the game. I'm not keen on how it is done now. It isn't a deal breaker though. Accessing the confidence value at any time is not a problem, its just easier to see a number on the screen. Anyway, their decision.
yeah i'm in it for the story too (the dialogues at least).
The story is alright. But the dialogues are good.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Quality > Quantity > Rapidity.

If it's not ready, then that's fine with me.

In regard to what the dev posted... Right.Down.My.Alley. Unpredictability is great! This is similar to what I was alluding to in my earlier post about random generators, etc. Chaos theory meets AVN. They're singing my song.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Agreed, that bodes well as opposed to all our anxieties of game turning into a lazy ntr trainwreck, so good to hear that.

Reactions: JetZ

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Weekly update #8

Right now, it looks like it’s going to be really close as to whether or not we can get a content update out in the next week. Having said that, I’m going to err on the side of caution and not announce a content update today. In next week’s news update, I’ll announce the update and give information on what it contains. We'll give up a week, but we just don't want to rush this one.

A question did come up this week about stats. I want to give a longer answer as to why there is only one stat in the game, confidence, but you never see a numeric value for it. The main reason is that we want the game to remain focused on the story. On the surface, that may sound laughable considering this is an AVN, but we’re serious about the story. When we first began this project, we were going through and reading comments and reviews on other AVN games as we played those games. We saw a lot people basically asking for more engaging stories. That’s not to say that other AVN’s weren’t engaging because some were, and you could really tell in the reviews that the players appreciated it. So I’m not saying engagement wasn’t there, I’m saying that it was our observation that engaging stories in AVN’s are valued more than people might think at first glance. So we decided we wanted to put typical gameplay mechanics in the backseat and story in the driver’s seat.

So far, we feel we’re getting there. And while we appreciate and encourage all comments on our work, most have center around the story, and I feel they support our original conclusion. That’s not to say that we are not working to continuously improve all aspects of the product because we are.
So there are no stat sheets or inventories because we’re trying to emulate life. We don’t want you to know if you’re winning or losing until the moment you win or lose. That choice on our part is a bit of a risk because that quality of not knowing will either drive a player away from our game or push them closer to the characters. For anyone who is just trying to trigger scenes, this game will be a disappointment. For a player wanting to think about the choices and see how the choices not only shape relationships but in some cases open doors you didn’t know were there, that’s where we’re going. And when the game is finished, there will be a scene where you will know if you won, lost, or in some cases came close to winning.

So if the speed at which we get the new content out is frustrating you, believe me it is frustrating us too. We feel we haven’t had a chance to share the most interesting parts of our story with you yet. So we appreciate your patience, and we appreciate you being here with us during Early Access as we learn and work through these things.

camube

Jun 4, 2022

In regard to what the dev posted... Right.Down.My.Alley. Unpredictability is great! This is similar to what I was alluding to in my earlier post about random generators, etc. Chaos theory meets AVN. They're singing my song.

is that similar to this game?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah I trust the devs, but I am concerned about the downward spiral stuff. A couple of examples:

Just how much more obnoxious will Steph get? She already doesn't mind humiliating her husband a bit when she is in self-centred mode. I have a low humiliation tolerance.
If Steph goes too far off the rails, it just becomes another fuckfest game which one of the paths hinted at, ugh. Although the devs seem to be trying to avoid that.
it's a given but u know it will end up in a game over screen (since u said before u checked the phone dialogues from the script, u should've stumbled on that new end_screen2 that's waiting to be used for the future in the script)

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017

golden mean? i think i've heard the title before,

is it really good wuzzy? never played it personally

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Agreed, that bodes well as opposed to all our anxieties of game turning into a lazy ntr trainwreck, so good to hear that.
well we don't have to do theory crafting a whole week
we can now just relax and wait until the update drops

and i still feel something is off about Tori's face, i think it's her eyes or something

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
it's a given but u know it will end up in a game over screen (since u said before u checked the phone dialogues from the script, u should've stumbled on that new end_screen2 that's waiting to be used for the future in the script)
I thought it may have been an abandoned path that wasn't taken out due to time constraints. Hmmm, without being a spoiler, my chances of getting good endings appear very low right now.

I hope MC meets some hot single girls, he is going to need the options haha

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
golden mean? i think i've heard the title before,

is it really good wuzzy? never played it personally
eh...nevermind. I'm senile and thought that game was something else. And no, it's not like this game. Sorry about that.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I know it's not complete yet, but, timewise, how much content is there?
there should be enough to play around with different outcomes but no gallery mode
but be warned the dialogue,story and branching point is the star of the game
not just the fun moment

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes