3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
So... how did we go from a 3some with Jason Tori and MC to Tori , Steph and Jason ????
i think mc is just sitting next to jason but not on the teaser shown,

remember what the dev said about "something to talk about" part ?
i think the reason he/they chose this one so we have something to discuss and speculate more than just trying to "break the internet" by speculating whose on the phone with steph on saturday morning :ROFLMAO:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
possible.... MC was thinking Steph could come..... I still like the idea of her own 3some with paul and donny.... LOL at the same time as tori,jason and MC are having thiers

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
possible.... MC was thinking Steph could come..... I still like the idea of her own 3some with paul and donny.... LOL at the same time as tori,jason and MC are having thiers
i think most of us thought about that scenario for sure as one of the "dead end" low confidence route :ROFLMAO:

but there's also the conversation if u on that one route where she will say yes to the threesome if she can also fuck jason
or else the deal is off (that's her word)
so that scene could set as like jason with steph and tori with mc but more like the two by two route
(where MC got kicked out from the room with gina because steph was mad we invited gina)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hummmmmmm... I guess it depend on if it is on the Steph controlled routes or the husband controlled routes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't want to sound like a dick or something, but Tori is giving me that uncanny valley vibe, don't know what it is but something is just wrong.
It doesnt help that her pose is super masculine there, cocky, shoulders wide and flung back, Big Traps O peace. Lower body is feminine, but yeah, it's not flattering.

i think mc is just sitting next to jason but not on the teaser shown,

remember what the dev said about "something to talk about" part ?
i think the reason he/they chose this one so we have something to discuss and speculate more than just trying to "break the internet" by speculating whose on the phone with steph on saturday morning :ROFLMAO:
He may be in the room, but based on all three of their expressions he's practically invisible.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Hummmmmmm... I guess it depend on if it is on the Steph controlled routes or the husband controlled routes.
actually from that two by two route, u can also get the one u called husband controlled route at the end,
and that's why on the last news the dev pointed out as well,
confidence isn't the only deciding factor for the outcome,
which that's actually our biggest question atm (since the phone call is answered now),
will the dev succeeded on pulling a complex string of variables in the script as the real outcomes or not

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Do you guys think any of the existing characters will have future screen time or will rest of game be 100% tori and jason time (and possible new characters)?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Do you guys think any of the existing characters will have future screen time or will rest of game be 100% tori and jason time (and possible new characters)?
they will imo.
since the dev said they are planning to use steph and tori for 2 future titles,
and thinking of introducing a new couple on the next title (with steph and tori in it i believe if i didn't misunderstood what they said)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
actually from that two by two route, u can also get the one u called husband controlled route at the end,
and that's why on the last news the dev pointed out as well,
confidence isn't the only deciding factor for the outcome,
which that's actually our biggest question atm (since the phone call is answered now),
will the dev succeeded on pulling a complex string of variables in the script as the real outcomes or not
How is the phone call question answered? Who is the guy? What the fuck was Steph doing telling this guy the couples private sexcapades? Why is she hiding it from MC and being a bitch about it? Still questions to be answered unless I missed something.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
How is the phone call question answered? Who is the guy? What the fuck was Steph doing telling this guy the couples private sexcapades? Why is she hiding it from MC and being a bitch about it? Still questions to be answered unless I missed something.
Tony? isn't he her coworker or someone she's handling project with?
i need to replay it to read that dialogue in the bar again to refresh my memory ngl

but being a bitch part i still think it has something to do with the different mindset i told u earlier (but i could also be wrong on this)
come to think about it, nobody here ever mention or remember who Tony is as well until the dev name drop him today

ok round 2 of speculating starts now :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i need to replay it to read that dialogue in the bar again to refresh my memory ngl

but being a bitch part i still think it has something to do with the different mindset i told u earlier (but i could also be wrong on this)
come to think about it, nobody here ever mention or remember who Tony is as well until the dev name drop him today

Yeah he is her co-worker, why is she sharing their intimate life with a co-worker?
Steph is talking about intimate info so MC has a right to ask. How dare she spread that info around and then refuse to be held to account. Anyway, time to move on to the next part, maybe my expectations and others are very different on this matter. I just find the phone call incident and her reaction disgusting now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

Yony is the co-worker.... some say he is the one in the pool teaser... but I think not. she answered the question like she did not know him.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yony is the co-worker.... some say he is the one in the pool teaser... but I think not. she answered the question like she did not know him.
i was also one that said he might be the one in the pool teaser,
but since the dev said he's gay then it can be someone else now or still Tony (since we don't know how Tony look like anyway)

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I just find the phone call incident and her reaction disgusting now.
personally i'll be the same as u and will have the same question (since irl over here that's a no go for us in a relationship or marriage situation)
i'm just trying not to think hard on that part until the next update drops,
but i'm more curious since this mostly teased about Tori and Jason..
i guess we won't be seein' Gina again for a while :unsure:

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
personally i'll be the same as u and will have the same question (since irl over here that's a no go for us in a relationship or marriage situation)
i'm just trying not to think hard on that part until the next update drops,
but i'm more curious since this mostly teased about Tori and Jason..
i guess we won't be seein' Gina again for a while :unsure:
It doesn't look like Gina will be around, ah well, I liked her, an interesting character and a good counter to Steph. I would like to see more of her and learn more about her character. Hopefully Tori will be interesting enough to replace Gina.

Dec 1, 2017
interesting screenshot. Are we at the point were every similar VN eventually reaches, where the wife gets mesmerized by the black dingdong and then humiliates the husband? Hopefully not.

• Sad
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
interesting screenshot. Are we at the point were every similar VN eventually reaches, where the wife gets mesmerized by the black dingdong and then humiliates the husband? Hopefully not.
i don't think (at least so far) it will fall to that part,
tho one of the gameover route in this game can fit to that category,
but story wise i think the dev isn't planning to go that route (especially since they said they wanted to make an engaging story) and they already planned for 2 more titles

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes