3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Looking at the teaser... I think now that Steph's husband is there. Tori is looking in a direction at someone I think.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Unfortunately, the only game I have found that the player can tell the cheating wife to fuck off is A Couple's Duet. And it is a satisfying route that is only now starting to get expanded.

It is from that game. It is a little of what I feel like saying to Steph in this game. "Absolutely I love you. And I am going to push you off a cliff." :ROFLMAO:

Just reading that raises my blood pressure!
A Couples Duet has a lot of paths and I like how you can just skip the crazy over the top Darrel path.

Her Desire has a good faithful wife story so far. You can play the faithful wife, lesbian wife path, and a cheating ho path. So far the vanilla path has been been developed along with the other routes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A Couples Duet has a lot of paths and I like how you can just skip the crazy over the top Darrel path.

Her Desire has a good faithful wife story so far. You can play the faithful wife, lesbian wife path, and a cheating ho path. So far the vanilla path has been been developed along with the other routes.
You can skip it, but you won't have much gameplay then. Despite the high number of paths they're all basically variants of a similar theme. I've resigned to the fact that ACD is written for a singular crowd, the bbc cuck enthusiast, and if you like that, no shame, it's a good match, but if you don't, look elsewhere.

Completely agree on Her Desire, I love the way it's written, hope future updates bring more on the wife/husband/boss/wife swinger path bringing it closer in line with games like this one.

Question for other games like this. Are there any other real swinging games except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Real swinging games without heavy ntr vibes: the two you listed, Babysitters, this game, SOME of "A happy marriage", Dreaming of Dana... that's all I can think of, if you go into incest land there's a few more, but that's about it for traditional couples.

stolen cars ramming poles
This sounds like the mythical bogan in their natural habitat.

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
how much ntrs?
ur looking for netorase (or just general sharing) i presume?
it's a swinging theme so none sharing scene where mc just sit in the sideline
(technically there's one that u can just watch for a bit but ended up in a gameover screen)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You can skip it, but you won't have much gameplay then. Despite the high number of paths they're all basically variants of a similar theme. I've resigned to the fact that ACD is written for a singular crowd, the bbc cuck enthusiast, and if you like that, no shame, it's a good match, but if you don't, look elsewhere.
Yeah that is true, sadly. I did enjoy exploring some of the paths, less content, but interesting nonetheless. Plus more content with Riya... I'm in love.
Completely agree on Her Desire, I love the way it's written, hope future updates bring more on the wife/husband/boss/wife swinger path bringing it closer in line with games like this one.

Real swinging games without heavy ntr vibes: the two you listed, Babysitters, this game, SOME of "A happy marriage", Dreaming of Dana... that's all I can think of, if you go into incest land there's a few more, but that's about it for traditional couples.
Nice, a couple of ones I haven't tried there.
This sounds like the mythical bogan in their natural habitat.
Plenty of Bogans up this way but no they are innocent. We have had a serious youth crime problem for a few years, a few families from a certain cultural group were relocated here. They have had some ownership issues. If they see it they own it. I live between three of those families, the things I see...

Reactions: Nurikabe

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Question for other games like this. Are there any other real swinging games except

Really it's pretty slim pickings if you insist the husband and wife have fun as a team. I really hope this game can avoid the many pitfalls and live up to its potential.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I played the Hotwife but it seems abandoned.
[/SPOILER]
Other than that, Sharing Is Caring has some halfway decent swinging content - albeit only in the later chapters (it's a choice between Netorare, Netorase, and Netori in the early chapters). The art is very stylized, though. A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust has the potential to develop a proper swinging route someday, but so far most of the content has been the usual fair. Her Desire similarly has some swinging setup, but there's a lot of focus on cheating with the kids instead.
[/SPOILER]The ho path on Her Desire is not good, I just avoid it.
Really it's pretty slim pickings if you insist the husband and wife have fun as a team. I really hope this game can avoid the many pitfalls and live up to its potential.
My confidence is a bit shaken in the Devs, but hoping for the best. The next update will be telling.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I reached out to the Devs re-Steph's erratic behaviour at times. The dev was gracious enough to take the time to respond. I thought I would share the response since so many of us here are really attached to this story. It certainly addressed my concerns. I'm impressed, the dev took the time to respond and address my concerns in detail. I encourage you to support the dev, buy the game, etc. Thanks:

Our version of that question would be, “Is Steph working as intended?” Please correct me if I am wrong in how I am interpreting what you posted. The answer is a yes and a no.

Here are the issues from our side. First, we’ve expanded the story several times from what we had originally intended. We have added scenes to make it longer and we have added side content to make it wider. As a result, we have plot lines that are surviving that originally were not intended to survive this long. That creates situations where we have MC doing things that should produce ripples where we originally were not planning ripples. So some reactions are bit canned while others are disjointed.

Additionally, we put in a few trap doors and escape hatches through the confidence system that are working better than intended. I think this is one of the biggest contributing factors to your bi-polar analysis. There are also some inconsistencies between scenes that are purely point of focus in the writing. They exist, I’m not blinding myself to them, I’m just not sure at what point I want to start going backwards to address them. The solutions are relatively simple, just time consuming, and I have to address them ultimately because of the next two things on my list.

Next would be that Steph has to drive you crazy or she’s not working. The trick being, I want her to drive you crazy, but I don’t want her to drive you away. (I imagine most people who read this just said, Bingo.) For me as the writer to walk that line, I really need to address those inconsistencies I just mentioned. At the same time, I’m trying to get the content out as fast as I can. So again, I have to double back before I get to the end.

And that brings me to the last thing I would say about this, which is the thing a dumbass writer would have said first. Once the content is all out there, you’ll look at some of this differently. It’s a jackass answer, but it will happen, so I had to say it. Just know that I get this Early Access is frustrating some of you because you want the story, and I appreciate you guys so much for being invested in the story. But at the same time, it is killing me not to just blurt out some things. I wrote the ending to this game at least five months ago, and it has not changed at all.

So I find your comments to be very timely, and they do help me with most of the things I listed in my response. As for the last one, I’d love nothing more than to revisit this once I have the final scene out there. It’s not that I think the final scene will magically address all of your concerns; it won’t as the game stands right now. It’s my hope that with some improvements to what we have, Steph will drive you crazy but not drive you away up until the point where you get all the answers you want. And again, thanks for caring about the answers in the first place.

And I know I didn't say anything specific to the phone call. I agree. There are some things about that exchange (In both versions) I'm not comfortable keeping. It's very frustrating, because I want to give you a better answer. Instead, I'm going to say that the full transcript of both versions of the call will be part of the ending.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I reached out to the Devs re-Steph's erratic behaviour at times. The dev was gracious enough to take the time to respond. I thought I would share the response since so many of us here are really attached to this story. It certainly addressed my concerns. I'm impressed, the dev took the time to respond and address my concerns in detail. I encourage you to support the dev, buy the game, etc. Thanks:

Our version of that question would be, “Is Steph working as intended?” Please correct me if I am wrong in how I am interpreting what you posted. The answer is a yes and a no.

Here are the issues from our side. First, we’ve expanded the story several times from what we had originally intended. We have added scenes to make it longer and we have added side content to make it wider. As a result, we have plot lines that are surviving that originally were not intended to survive this long. That creates situations where we have MC doing things that should produce ripples where we originally were not planning ripples. So some reactions are bit canned while others are disjointed.

Additionally, we put in a few trap doors and escape hatches through the confidence system that are working better than intended. I think this is one of the biggest contributing factors to your bi-polar analysis. There are also some inconsistencies between scenes that are purely point of focus in the writing. They exist, I’m not blinding myself to them, I’m just not sure at what point I want to start going backwards to address them. The solutions are relatively simple, just time consuming, and I have to address them ultimately because of the next two things on my list.

Next would be that Steph has to drive you crazy or she’s not working. The trick being, I want her to drive you crazy, but I don’t want her to drive you away. (I imagine most people who read this just said, Bingo.) For me as the writer to walk that line, I really need to address those inconsistencies I just mentioned. At the same time, I’m trying to get the content out as fast as I can. So again, I have to double back before I get to the end.

And that brings me to the last thing I would say about this, which is the thing a dumbass writer would have said first. Once the content is all out there, you’ll look at some of this differently. It’s a jackass answer, but it will happen, so I had to say it. Just know that I get this Early Access is frustrating some of you because you want the story, and I appreciate you guys so much for being invested in the story. But at the same time, it is killing me not to just blurt out some things. I wrote the ending to this game at least five months ago, and it has not changed at all.

So I find your comments to be very timely, and they do help me with most of the things I listed in my response. As for the last one, I’d love nothing more than to revisit this once I have the final scene out there. It’s not that I think the final scene will magically address all of your concerns; it won’t as the game stands right now. It’s my hope that with some improvements to what we have, Steph will drive you crazy but not drive you away up until the point where you get all the answers you want. And again, thanks for caring about the answers in the first place.

And I know I didn't say anything specific to the phone call. I agree. There are some things about that exchange (In both versions) I'm not comfortable keeping. It's very frustrating, because I want to give you a better answer. Instead, I'm going to say that the full transcript of both versions of the call will be part of the ending.
I appreciate the head-on tackling of the questions and the point-blank answers I expected.

Expanding the story and making changes to include a broader story will certainly cause gaps in reasoning and some minor flaws in the characters. I am happy to hear that they are going to fix some of those issues and that releasing the whole story versus repairing previously released content is being prioritized. So many developers get caught up in making each release perfect or improving older versions that they never finish the story.

I have no doubt that they want to tell the story of a husband and wife who are in love, decide to begin swinging, and are successful together. Then you add in the negative path, what goes wrong. And of course, a path for the middle ground. It begins to get messy. I enjoy a simple point-and-click visual novel when the story is compelling. I don't need choices or options. But many people don't enjoy that. So, an author writes their story and then has to add multiple versions that provide choices and alternate paths. The workload quickly multiplies and becomes unmanageable.

I still stand by the idea that a developer should write the story they want to tell, create the game they want to release and stick by that. It will find an audience. Afterward, it may be possible to add alternate paths.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I appreciate the head-on tackling of the questions and the point-blank answers I expected.

Expanding the story and making changes to include a broader story will certainly cause gaps in reasoning and some minor flaws in the characters. I am happy to hear that they are going to fix some of those issues and that releasing the whole story versus repairing previously released content is being prioritized. So many developers get caught up in making each release perfect or improving older versions that they never finish the story.

I have no doubt that they want to tell the story of a husband and wife who are in love, decide to begin swinging, and are successful together. Then you add in the negative path, what goes wrong. And of course, a path for the middle ground. It begins to get messy. I enjoy a simple point-and-click visual novel when the story is compelling. I don't need choices or options. But many people don't enjoy that. So, an author writes their story and then has to add multiple versions that provide choices and alternate paths. The workload quickly multiplies and becomes unmanageable.

I still stand by the idea that a developer should write the story they want to tell, create the game they want to release and stick by that. It will find an audience. Afterward, it may be possible to add alternate paths.
Well said.

I still have thoughts and concerns, but the dev seems genuine in making a great story and eventually revisiting some of the erratic things like that damn phone call lol. So I am happy to keenly watch as things progress. Steph being designed to make us crazy is good to know, the dev does a good job there haha.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Well said.

I still have thoughts and concerns, but the dev seems genuine in making a great story and eventually revisiting some of the erratic things like that damn phone call lol. So I am happy to keenly watch as things progress. Steph being designed to make us crazy is good to know, the dev does a good job there haha.
Yes! I've been sitting here thinking of that, "Steph has to drive you crazy or she’s not working. The trick being, I want her to drive you crazy, but I don’t want her to drive you away."

I think "working as intended" means that, as a wife that just got shoved into the swinging world, there is bound to be some back and forth, up and down. Two steps forward, one step back. But it should not feel like there are two steps forward, three steps back. Or that she just jumps the rails altogether. BUT, that is precisely how I feel about her at the moment.

I am content in knowing that there is supposed to naturally be a bit of that. And that they are working to "even" her out. I still feel that she is supposed to be on the MC's side. That she does love him and wants to include him and be included by him in their fun activities. I am pretty confident that the author will deliver that story and the developers will provide a satisfactory game that is mature and sexy.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Steph is definitely working as intended. Imagine dozens of pages of speculation based on a snippet of an overheard phone call, a seemingly innocent meal receipt, and the overactive imagination of the MC. She definitely drove a lot of the people here crazy.
I enjoyed the speculation part of it. It was great fun. I love a good mystery/conspiracy. I didn't enjoy the interaction between the MC and Steph around the phone call, the scene just made no sense to me after the dev said it was Tony the co-worker, that left a sour taste to the whole thing for personal reasons I wont bore everyone with.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I enjoyed the speculation part of it. It was great fun. I love a good mystery/conspiracy. I didn't enjoy the interaction between the MC and Steph around the phone call, the scene just made no sense to me after the dev said it was Tony the co-worker, that left a sour taste to the whole thing for personal reasons I wont bore everyone with.
There are still things that she says, ways she treats the MC that I do not feel are "right." But I do think that there are parts of that dialogue that will be repaired in the future. They want us to enquire about her behavior without questioning her loyalty to her husband, it seems. Of course, that all depends on the path. I think that Steph will ultimately be a cheating bitch on the low-confidence path. Reinforcing that feeling in the MC that you get what you deserve.

"Earn" her respect with confidence. It goes against what most of us feel about love, marriage, and relationships, but this is a story that ultimately tells the tale the author wants us to experience. I do appreciate that.

• Red Heart

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017

ur concern is more at ease now i believe?
they are one of the devs that's kind enough to answer all of our question honestly (at least on steam for AVN)

(and i believe he IS lurking somewhere here since he knows exactly it starts to drive people crazy lol )

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes