3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
they will imo.
since the dev said they are planning to use steph and tori for 2 future titles,
and thinking of introducing a new couple on the next title (with steph and tori in it i believe if i didn't misunderstood what they said)
It doesn't look like Gina will be around, ah well, I liked her, an interesting character and a good counter to Steph. I would like to see more of her and learn more about her character. Hopefully Tori will be interesting enough to replace Gina.
I mean existing characters outside of jason and tori, so like Amber, Gina, Girl we chat up at bar, Donny, Paul etc....because right now it's not looking good! But hopefully I'm wrong.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
It doesn't look like Gina will be around, ah well, I liked her, an interesting character and a good counter to Steph. I would like to see more of her and learn more about her character. Hopefully Tori will be interesting enough to replace Gina.
u know i'm curious about 1 thing for the future title,
if they plan to bring steph and tori to the future title, does that mean this game will eventually have a canon ending story wise?
or the dev plan to do a save transfer ala BaDik or CK to the next episode :unsure:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I mean existing characters outside of jason and tori, so like Amber, Gina, Girl we chat up at bar, Donny, Paul etc....because right now it's not looking good! But hopefully I'm wrong.
ah, i think the update gonna focus just on the Tori's event i suppose with the outcomes of it,
so maybe we will see them here and there on the aftermath?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That image was definitely targeted at us. Give us something new to talk about outside of the phone call. And that it did!

It has to be that, "Hell yeah, this is going to be good," look on Tori's face. She gets to see Jason's heart skip a few beats. Fresh meat. Perhaps this is the low-confidence route? MC has to stay home while Steph fucks Tori and Jason for the first time? Or maybe it is just highlighting the first time Jason gets to see Steph in all her glory.

I'm not falling for it developers! I am not taking the bate. I know there is going to be a huge scene with the MC and Steph. ;)

Calling out Tony is awesome, btw. I do actually like Tony, the MC from TAC and TACOS. It is Anne that I cannot tolerate. The way she bites the hand that feeds... The way she shits all over the man she supposedly loves.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
if they plan to bring steph and tori to the future title, does that mean this game will eventually have a canon ending story wise?
or the dev plan to do a save transfer ala BaDik or CK to the next episode :unsure:
I'm not thinking about it at the moment. I will see how this title goes, see if it gets finished. To be honest I am hoping Tori is a great character, because I won't play another Steph focused game at this stage. Sorry living up to the 'grumpy' today aren't I?

Reactions: Nurikabe

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not thinking about it at the moment. I will see how this title goes, see if it gets finished. To be honest I am hoping Tori is a great character, because I won't play another Steph focused game at this stage. Sorry living up to the 'grumpy' today aren't I?
heh I'm the exact opposite, but to each their own.

I'd love a sequel with zero tori and her weird face and plenty more of mc, steph, and gina & co.

Yeah I'm shallow sue me.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I'd love a sequel with zero tori and her weird face and plenty more of mc, steph, and gina & co.

Yeah I'm shallow sue me.
Go for it. Definitely more of the rest of the cast. Although I've had about all the steph I can handle for one day.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It sounds reasonable. I haven't heard anything about it, but then I don't follow the dev as closely as I'd like. Not enough time in the day.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

Yeah I'm shallow sue me.
Oh, I am all for a (high-confidence) sequel with Steph, Gina, and the MC. Hell yes! Take my money now. All of my monies.

After Anne, and now Eva, I have no desire to play the wife-focused, step all over the doormat of a husband shitshow. Give me a strong couple in love every day of the week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Oh, I am all for a (high-confidence) sequel with Steph, Gina, and the MC. Hell yes! Take my money now. All of my monies.

After Anne, and now Eva, I have no desire to play the wife-focused, step all over the doormat of a husband shitshow. Give me a strong couple in love every day of the week.
I’m not convinced Steph won’t go the same way.
ps no power here so I am even grumpier now haha

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I’m not convinced Steph won’t go the same way.
ps no power here so I am even grumpier now haha
Sorry to hear you have no power, brother. But I hope you had a nice date and that the power comes on soon.

I am choosing to have faith that the high-confidence path will pay off for those of us who want a happily-ever-after couple who swings. With that said, I have no doubt that Steph will still say something that irks me and that the other paths will only end in tears (for me). Hahahaha! :ROFLMAO: ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sorry to hear you have no power, brother. But I hope you had a nice date and that the power comes on soon.

I am choosing to have faith that the high-confidence path will pay off for those of us who want a happily-ever-after couple who swings. With that said, I have no doubt that Steph will still say something that irks me and that the other paths will only end in tears (for me). Hahahaha! :ROFLMAO: ;)
I take a more cynical route but still ends in smug satisfaction;

Either my pre-existing assumptions are right and then I win because I'm awesome at predicting bad writing

OR

Game avoids that path on high confidence and I get an enjoyable avn to play.

So either way I win! :)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

The date was awesome thanks. Still no power, but these things happen in regional Australia.

I have something I will post when I get power back that you may find interesting from the game.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I take a more cynical route but still ends in smug satisfaction;

Either my pre-existing assumptions are right and then I win because I'm awesome at predicting bad writing

OR

Game avoids that path on high confidence and I get an enjoyable avn to play.

So either way I win! :)
I’m always happy to wrong when things work out better than I thought

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The date was awesome thanks. Still no power, but these things happen in regional Australia.

I have something I will post when I get power back that you may find interesting from the game.
completely off topic, i never knew they had brownouts down under, I always thought Australia was pretty well situation for energy....learn something everyday I guess....

Only time we get power knocked out here in midwest (WI) is when tornadoes roll through :LOL:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
completely off topic, i never knew they had brownouts down under, I always thought Australia was pretty well situation for energy....learn something everyday I guess....

Only time we get power knocked out here in midwest (WI) is when tornadoes roll through :LOL:
Power is back after 4hrs. It wasn't a brown out, just a power outage for my suburb. It happens about once every six months here, the last place it happened every couple of weeks. Old equipment, wildlife, termites, stolen cars ramming poles, cyclones, storms, fire, the list goes on.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Okay I have some concerns as some may have noticed. The phone thing really ticked me off. Here is a few other bits I found, there are more, but these were the ones I could remember when the power came on:

Real End2
Steph gets what she wants
Ethan And now I'm a cuck with a hotwife.. . . and Steph is happy. But it's just not what I was hoping for.

Different scene
Ethan cucked out
Steph "Oh Imagine watching two men fuck me!"
Ethan "Are you serious?"
Ethan "(Actually, that does sound awesome.)"
Steph "I'm completely serious."
Steph "And tonight I learned I want to try something else too."
Ethan "Your starting to scare me. What does that mean?"
Steph "Seriously? You didn't realize that Gina was more into me than you tonight?"
Ethan "What?"
Steph "I thought it was pretty obvious."
Steph "I want to explore that some more, and I'm sure she does too."
Steph "In fact, I think we might need to try some exploring in the morning."
Ethan "Well that part sounds great. I can't wait."
Steph "Who says you're invited?"
Ethan "Are you kidding?"
Steph "No."
Steph "Don't give me that look. There will be other opportunities for you if you do what I tell you."

Different scene
Ethan cucked out and a new Anne is born (TACOS reference)
Ethan "Steph, uh . . . what are you saying?"
Steph "I'm trying to tell you I never stopped having serious doubts about all of this. I've had them all day today."
Steph "But now I finally feel this really is going to be good for us."
Steph "I wasn't sure we could do what you wanted, but now I know we can. And a lot of it we can enjoy together."
Ethan "That's great to hear. I feel the same way."
Steph "Ya. It's exciting. And now I feel like you really can handle what I want out of this."
Ethan "And what's that?"
Steph "Oh, [player_pet],"
Steph "I want cock . . ."
Steph "lots of cock."
Ethan "What the hell, Steph?"
Steph "Seducing other men and adding a little variety has made our sex life so much more exciting."
Ethan "What happened to everything you were feeling and telling me about this morning."
Steph "I just told you I got over it, though I still worry about going too far."
Steph "But now, I want to fuck."
Steph "You . . . other men . . . either one or both. I love feeling all of that desire . . . and I want more."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: JetZ and Nurikabe

Phoenix Lord

Feb 18, 2018

I never played those games.
Can we dump the cheating wife on them?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017

is that the lost on paradise one ? lol

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I never played those games.
Can we dump the cheating wife on them?
Unfortunately, the only game I have found that the player can tell the cheating wife to fuck off is A Couple's Duet. And it is a satisfying route that is only now starting to get expanded.
is that the lost on paradise one ? lol
It is from that game. It is a little of what I feel like saying to Steph in this game. "Absolutely I love you. And I am going to push you off a cliff." :ROFLMAO:
Okay I have some concerns as some may have noticed. The phone thing really ticked me off. Here is a few other bits I found, there are more, but these were the ones I could remember when the power came on:

Real End2
Steph gets what she wants
Ethan And now I'm a cuck with a hotwife.. . . and Steph is happy. But it's just not what I was hoping for.

Different scene
Ethan cucked out
Steph "Oh Imagine watching two men fuck me!"
Ethan "Are you serious?"
Ethan "(Actually, that does sound awesome.)"
Steph "I'm completely serious."
Steph "And tonight I learned I want to try something else too."
Ethan "Your starting to scare me. What does that mean?"
Steph "Seriously? You didn't realize that Gina was more into me than you tonight?"
Ethan "What?"
Steph "I thought it was pretty obvious."
Steph "I want to explore that some more, and I'm sure she does too."
Steph "In fact, I think we might need to try some exploring in the morning."
Ethan "Well that part sounds great. I can't wait."
Steph "Who says you're invited?"
Ethan "Are you kidding?"
Steph "No."
Steph "Don't give me that look. There will be other opportunities for you if you do what I tell you."

Different scene
Ethan cucked out and a new Anne is born (TACOS reference)
Ethan "Steph, uh . . . what are you saying?"
Steph "I'm trying to tell you I never stopped having serious doubts about all of this. I've had them all day today."
Steph "But now I finally feel this really is going to be good for us."
Steph "I wasn't sure we could do what you wanted, but now I know we can. And a lot of it we can enjoy together."
Ethan "That's great to hear. I feel the same way."
Steph "Ya. It's exciting. And now I feel like you really can handle what I want out of this."
Ethan "And what's that?"
Steph "Oh, [player_pet],"
Steph "I want cock . . ."
Steph "lots of cock."
Ethan "What the hell, Steph?"
Steph "Seducing other men and adding a little variety has made our sex life so much more exciting."
Ethan "What happened to everything you were feeling and telling me about this morning."
Steph "I just told you I got over it, though I still worry about going too far."
Steph "But now, I want to fuck."
Steph "You . . . other men . . . either one or both. I love feeling all of that desire . . . and I want more."
Just reading that raises my blood pressure!

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes