3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
eh..she still looks weird in my eyes tbh
and still gives me bad vibes :ROFLMAO:
Oh I'll agree with that, her appearance is still weird.

but i was talking about ur rolling eyes emote XD
eyeroll was at totality of scene - if that's a shot that's "reflective of whats going on with both women".....

Off the bat I notice: mc not in frame, jason center of attention, tori looking smug as if she "got her way", and steph looking coquettishly at jason.

I can't find a single aspect that dissuades my assumptions lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe and JetZ

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
yoooo guys WuzzyFuzzy Pr0GamerJohnny Grumpy Old Aussie Nurikabe now i'm speculating if the dev is lurking here :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
that first part of "speculation of phone calls" made me spit my coffee

View attachment 2813626
here's the new screenshot teaser for u guys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, I don't really consider bringing lingerie to the game much of an accomplishment. Sort of took that as a given.

Honestly, I have no idea what that picture is supposed to tell us about Tori. :unsure:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Oh I'll agree with that, her appearance is still weird.

eyeroll was at totality of scene - if that's a shot that's "reflect of whats going on with both women".....

Off the bat I notice: mc not in frame, jason center of attention, tori looking smug as if she "got her way", and steph looking coquettishly at jason.

I can't find a single aspect that dissuades my assumptions lol.
let's just assume for now that it's the either "train" or "voy" route that headed towards that screenshot
since the one on steam news shows mc on a sofa with just tori and steph without jason on sight

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Honestly, I have no idea what that picture is supposed to tell us about Tori. :unsure:
same honestly, but maybe i'm just biased towards her, since from the very beginning i found her model weird
and also....bad vibes all over but maybe i could be wrong once the update drops

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
He probably is.
So Steph was talking on the phone to Tony who is gay. He is? And she was such a bitch about it because.....?
that one i don't know tbh
but from my real life experience, my ex gf from US was like that once to me when i asked her who's she talking to on the phone
(and no she's not cheating) basically saying there's some privacy that i just have to trust her
while most of my south east asian ex gf (even my gf atm will tell me if i asked her) will just tell me everything if i asked her who she's on the phone with,
maybe just different mindset of people from different country? :unsure:

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
that one i don't know tbh
but from my real life experience, my ex gf from US was like that once to me when i asked her who's she talking to on the phone
(and no she's not cheating) basically saying there's some privacy that i just have to trust her
while most of my south east asian ex gf (even my gf atm will tell me if i asked her) will just tell me everything if i asked her who she's on the phone with,
maybe just different mindset of people from different country? :unsure:
My wife never hesitates to tell me who she is talking too and vice versa. Often I get wayyyy tooo much info. We have each others phone access, email access, social media access, etc. We don't think twice about it. We just automatically give the details to each other. We see it as common curtesy towards each other. Although I have asked her to keep her male friends dick pics and videos in a private folder. I'm not that way inclined, and I don't need to see them which quite amuses her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes