3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah that is another good one and has an update coming if I remember.

I looked in to the code and I've read through every dialogue of the phone call. Its not Donnie, or Gina, and I don't think it is Tori. I think it is someone we haven't seen yet. Steph sure is defensive about who it is, so it is someone the MC knows.
I think it could be Steph's co-worker

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

I looked in to the code and I've read through every dialogue of the phone call. Its not Donnie, or Gina, and I don't think it is Tori. I think it is someone we haven't seen yet. Steph sure is defensive about who it is, so it is someone the MC knows.
The outside chance is the SISTER.... I could see the sister at the dinner is frustrated.... Maybe she and Steph are planning to spice up both marriges !

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I think it could be Steph's co-worker
The outside chance is the SISTER.... I could see the sister at the dinner is frustrated.... Maybe she and Steph are planning to spice up both marriges !
You guys are forgetting what could perhaps be occam's razor.

If this were "A Couples Duet", who would that be on the phone? :cautious:

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

camube

Jun 4, 2022
why do i have the feeling the update is not gonna come out today because they want it to be *perfect*?

i don't want perfect, i want it today. Weekend is good and this weekend would be the best time to play it

Reactions: packard1928

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
why do i have the feeling the update is not gonna come out today because they want it to be *perfect*?

i don't want perfect, i want it today. Weekend is good and this weekend would be the best time to play it
hope so also !!
the weekly news should drop in like 1 or 2 more hours usually
so fingers crossed something pop up as an update on my steam library

Reactions: camube

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i hate being a bearer of bad news
but they addressed something important on the news tho (unless u come here just for the "fun" time)

"for anyone who is just trying to trigger scenes, this game will be a dissapointment"
the dev said it finally :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023-07-29 235326.png

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i was right. it's not coming out this weekend

man, i'm busy next week, this week would have been great to read this and unwind

Reactions: JetZ

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i was right. it's not coming out this weekend

man, i'm busy next week, this week would have been great to read this and unwind
at least they are addressing some important stuffs that we mostly been theory crafting
well one more week of waiting then

camube

Jun 4, 2022
at least they are addressing some important stuffs that we mostly been theory crafting
well one more week of waiting then
some devs, though rarely, release alpha build to high tier patreon backer, man i'm willing to pay them multiple times their steam price tag to play the alpha today/tomorrow

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
some devs, though rarely, release alpha build to high tier patreon backer, man i'm willing to pay them multiple times their steam price tag to play the alpha today/tomorrow
i don't really like when dev went that route tbh, but i know everyone has different opinion on that,
but anyway don't feel bummed out, i also have stuffs to work with next week sadly :(
let's just hope next week the big update finally comes out

Reactions: camube

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i hate being a bearer of bad news
but they addressed something important on the news tho (unless u come here just for the "fun" time)

"for anyone who is just trying to trigger scenes, this game will be a dissapointment"
the dev said it finally :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2810155
I'm happy they are focusing on the story as that is where my interest lies. Great news. It sounds like lots of fun ahead.

The only negative for me is the confidence stat. I was hoping we may get a value as we play the game. I'm not keen on how it is done now. It isn't a deal breaker though. Accessing the confidence value at any time is not a problem, its just easier to see a number on the screen. Anyway, their decision.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes