3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh no, another update, shocker :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another Man's Wife [v1.06i]

Win:

-

And a special release, uncompressed Mac.

Please note Mac is NOT OFFICAL, I built it with the OFFICAL Ren'Py SDK

Mac:

-

---------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
honestly this is better than some devs that take couple of months for a small update. But im sure this would be a pain for everyone making WT, patches, or other things like compressed versions lol.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
maybe I need to start a new game.... I looked in the game file and did not see any new animations ?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
maybe I need to start a new game.... I looked in the game file and did not see any new animations ?
I looked at the Gina ones, they are some differences, but I wouldn't start a new game to see them. Next week is more animations so maybe worry about a new game then when there is more to see?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Updated my walkthrough mod for game v1.06i. Mainly to be compatible with minor dialogue changes and scene extensions.

The animation updates are extremely minor, mainly closeups or alternate angles. Does not make the scene any hotter imho. I still went ahead and update my gallery and jukebox mods so all my mods work more properly together.

Can't tell what exactly is "Added an animation that opens up a new after hours scene." I think it is the Dream v4 and v5 scene in the gallery that I added previously but looking over the older script I now realized it was unreachable. Should be reachable with Dom <= 2 in this new update.

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Oh no, another update, shocker :ROFLMAO:

Win:

- PIXELDRAIN

And a special release, uncompressed Mac.

Please note Mac is NOT OFFICAL, I built it with the OFFICAL Ren'Py SDK

Mac:

- PIXELDRAIN

---------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
this is gonna be a weekly thing for u sol
since i believe next wednesday is also gonna be another patch (if the dev not gonna add another patch this week) before they switch to the story update

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
this is gonna be a weekly thing for u sol
since i believe next wednesday is also gonna be another patch (if the dev not gonna add another patch this week) before they switch to the story update
Nah, unless it's substantial, figured since this one replaced scenes, and added some animations figured would do it. Once they switch to story update then will be a new version then.

There are other games on site that have weekly/bi-weekly updates as well.

Reactions: JetZ

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.06h + WT by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(Click the Unlock button. Close ANY popup windows. Click the Unlock button again, then Download)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 666 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is becoming a meme at this point.
We will add the last animation for Steph and Jason..
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The other news is cool though, glad to finally hear some focus on NEW events. Sad no forecast of any split path Steph/mc development though. I already know how this will go, the dev will produce the Tori/Mc stuff, but it won't have half the effort as will certainly be spent on Steph's business trip.

As usual thank you JetZ for relaying the info.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes