myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I see her just following them around and maybe even if she's in place generic name here's group then she won't get targeted by place generic name here and get bullied by them also place generic name here doesn't know the word affection.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I see her just following them around and maybe even if she's in place generic name here's group then she won't get targeted by place generic name here and get bullied by them also place generic name here doesn't know the word affection.
Most abusers don't-but can somehow project it. Most girls like her often settle for artificial.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I also don't see her as a bully-just someone who wants to belong.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Heather Nea and the MC walking along holding hands. Nea would be in the center the MC and Heather would be on either side of them and they would be walking along holding hands while walking past a sputtering fuming troll.
I don't think there were any hints for this matter ...and I don't think anyone here thought of Heather as a bully :)
I can see Heather Nea and MC in that situation :d would be sweet :d
just a tiny bit :)))

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
that's the general image she currently portrays-but it's an act.
Well I'm not sure I agree....
I mean just because you hang out with someone doesn't mean you're like them...or in this case you behave like them...
She follows cuntboyEric but never engages in bullying ...so I'm not sure I agree that she portrays the image of a bully...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well I'm not sure I agree....
I mean just because you hang out with someone doesn't mean you're like them...or in this case you behave like them...
She follows cuntboyEric but never engages in bullying ...so I'm not sure I agree that she portrays the image of a bully...
remember the first time we see those 3?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well..Heather didn't do something to antagonize her...in fact I could go an extra mile and say in her way tried to ...lets not say protect...but help out by removing cuntboyeric from there...since she only said and this is a direct quote since I'm in game right now looking at the scene : "Hurry the fuck up, the break's like over "
EDIT : I don't see her as a bully even if dev is trying to portray her like that , more like what myuhinny said she's there to not get targeted by bullies.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well..Heather didn't do something to antagonize her...in fact I could go an extra mile and say in her way tried to ...lets not say protect...but help out by removing cuntboyeric from there...since she only said and this is a direct quote since I'm in game right now looking at the scene : "Hurry the fuck up, the break's like over "
then, there's the 2nd time where Heather looked to be harassing Nea. look, i ain't hating her and i know it's an act-but do you think people like Nea would see it the way we do?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
then, there's the 2nd time where Heather looked to be harassing Nea. look, i ain't hating her and i know it's an act-but do you think people like Nea would see it the way we do?
If you're refering to when Mc refers to Nea as she and cuntboymotherfuckingpieceofshitcocksuckerEric starts laughing like a trully piece a shit he is again I must point out that she said absolutly nothing.
While we can blame her for not trying to defuse the situation or even...stand up to her I think we all know why she chose to do that .
EDIT : I just had breakfast :p would have answered faster :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
at that moment. i mean, look at it from Nea's perspective.
Yes I can understand that , from the POV of the harrased it doesn't make that much of difference if any at all if she stayed quiet or joined the bullying but that's just for the moment I'm sure with the passing of time she will begin to see the difference...I hope at least :D

• Red Heart

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes I can understand that , from the POV of the harrased it doesn't make that much of difference if any at all if she stayed quiet or joined the bullying but that's just for the moment I'm sure with the passing of time she will begin to see the difference...I hope at least :D
I completely agree with you. They are very similar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Again, I'm not attacking Heather-I get it-but to Nea-the fact that she was there-circling around her with the others makes her a bully in her eyes.

• Love

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Again, I'm not attacking Heather-I get it-but to Nea-the fact that she was there-circling around her with the others makes her a bully in her eyes.
Don't need to tell me that , I know that you're not attacking Heather :D just like me you are a supporter of Heather and Heather + Nea :D so don't need say that :p
But I still don't see her as a bully, like Nea I think she sees herself as a victim and the only way to not feel bullied again is to be around that cocksuckerpieceofshitcuntboyEric

• Red Heart

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Don't need to tell me that , I know that you're not attacking Heather :D just like me you are a supporter of Heather and Heather + Nea :D so don't need say that :p
But I still don't see her as a bully, like Nea I think she sees herself as a victim and the only way to not feel bullied again is to be around that cocksuckerpieceofshitcuntboyEric
We know that there's more to it.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes