_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
The MC looks so damn gay and that's despite the fact that I fully plan on banging that tranny. If he had darker eyes I think it'd be better, but whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik

deril1

Oct 6, 2020
Anyone help? Installed IC patch in game folder and still get "landlady". Am I doing it wrong? (on Mac btw)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I agree with this message 110%
fuck me...
I can totaly see it going something like that...not the marriage part..cause I think that might take to long for her to start a relationship with MC but yes...and for something like the lyrics were when the bride with her groom went outside..for something like that to happen in game :D ...damn that would be fucking sweet...
"Why don't you kiss this....kiss goodbye" :D
i'd probably be a little mad at Heather for not giving me a heads up so that i could sell tickets.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone help? Installed IC patch in game folder and still get "landlady". Am I doing it wrong? (on Mac btw)
Did you put it in Apartment69.app/contents/resources/autorun/game, like the site says to? Did you extract the patch? Did you make sure you didn't extract it in a way so the folder structure ends up being .../game/game/patchfile or something?

Reactions: deril1

deril1

Oct 6, 2020
Did you put it in Apartment69.app/contents/resources/autorun/game, like the site says to? Did you extract the patch? Did you make sure you didn't extract it in a way so the folder structure ends up being .../game/game/patchfile or something?
Yup. All that is correct. Maybe something happened to the file. Gonna try to dl again and start over i guess. Thanks!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure after she will break out of her shell she'll not feel that she owe's anyone anything and will offer willingly to us that option.
She is a sweetie :D
a bit of a joke. she did kinda rob us of a good chance to get a few bucks.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
when she goes off on Erick-we'd make a lot of money by selling tickets...course, i'd have to give her her cut.
fuck I'm slow...ya...you're right..we will lose some pretty $ there...but it's okay what we gain is far more valuable than a few hundred $...
Plus our (or at least mine ) goddess of perpetual hope will have one more person to support her and be kind and loving to her! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
fuck I'm slow...ya...you're right..we will lose some pretty $ there...but it's okay what we gain is far more valuable than a few hundred $...
Plus our (or at least mine ) goddess of perpetual hope will have one more person to support her and be kind and loving to her! :D
yeah.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't see Heather dating place generic name here I see her more of just someone that is in his group of bullies.

Heather Nea and the MC walking along holding hands. Nea would be in the center the MC and Heather would be on either side of them and they would be walking along holding hands while walking past a sputtering fuming troll.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't see Heather dating place generic name here I see her more of just someone that is in his group of bullies.

Heather Nea and the MC walking along holding hands. Nea would be in the center the MC and Heather would be on either side of them and they would be walking along holding hands while walking past a sputtering fuming troll.
Heather wants what Nea wants-affection and acceptance-makes her vulnerable to guys like Erick-makes them easy to mold.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes