Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
agree 110% that's why I'm not upset it will take many updates to build her properly!
I hope at least ( since I am not the dev :p )
Heather & Nea can be the MVP :D both
the hardest part with be for Heather to make the first move. depending on how long until that moment, Nea will be fa too willing and eager to accept her friendship-as it stands-she's desperate for affection-as is Heather.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the hardest part with be for Heather to make the first move. depending on how long until that moment, Nea will be fa too willing and eager to accept her friendship-as it stands-she's desperate for affection-as is Heather.
I'm guessing that future dealings with CuntBoyEric will shine a really pozitive light on MC and that will make Heather more true to herself ...also when that happens I'm 99% sure she will have no problem in bonding with Nea our goddess of perpetual hope.
I think both of them are desperate for affection not only Nea .

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm guessing that future dealings with CuntBoyEric will shine a really pozitive light on MC and that will make Heather more true to herself ...also when that happens I'm 99% sure she will have no problem in bonding with Nea our goddess of perpetual hope.
oh, i'm 110% sure. i know.

• Red Heart

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Here is Unofficial compressed Android Port for Apartment 69 with INCEST PATCH ( fix image not found error) and walkthrough mod by Main Lain.

Gesture enable.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My unofficial Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. You save will not get deleted after uninstalling app.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There is a third mystery player at work though - Dev deliberate in featuring the person but not showing him/her. Heather is redeemable, Eric aint but where this other person comes into play regarding Heather getting more to the MC and away from Erics influence or the complete opposite we have yet to see. Doubt knowing the devs writing style that things are ever made easy for the MC... antagonists remain antagonists and often team up to try and ruin the fun.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There is a third mystery player at work though - Dev deliberate in featuring the person but not showing him/her. Heather is redeemable, Eric aint but where this other person comes into play regarding Heather getting more to the MC and away from Erics influence or the complete opposite we have yet to see. Doubt knowing the devs writing style that things are ever made easy for the MC... antagonists remain antagonists and often team up to try and ruin the fun.
I'll be honest...I had to replay the game to figure out what person you were talking about and you may have a point but on the other hand he could easily be just as the other people in this game (like in the cafeteria or city ) shadows and the dev didn't want to waste time rendering them
On the other hand you again may be right but maybe that character won't have anything to do with Heather and influence cuntboyEric or even ...maybe he's in love with cuntboyEric (that would be a fucking laugh =))) )
Bottom line is we can only speculate :p and I pray he is a shadow just because he won't have anything to do in the future and it would have been pointless to render him.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'll be honest...I had to replay the game to figure out what person you were talking about and you may have a point but on the other hand he could easily be just as the other people in this game (like in the cafeteria or city ) shadows and the dev didn't want to waste time rendering them
On the other hand you again may be right but maybe that character won't have anything to do with Heather and influence cuntboyEric or even ...maybe he's in love with cuntboyEric (that would be a fucking laugh =))) )
Bottom line is we can only speculate :p and I pray he is a shadow just because he won't have anything to do in the future and it would have been pointless to render him.
though, i would imagine Nea has it just a bit better in regards to her mother-who seems a little but understanding-according to her. Heather's situation is different.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
though, i would imagine Nea has it just a bit better in regards to her mother-who seems a little but understanding-according to her. Heather's situation is different.
I think Nea can forgive both her parents since there is not hint of malice in her (though there should be towards at least her dad since he is a piece of shit ...and calling him a piece a shit is a insult to pieces of shit) but yes her mother is definetly better seen than her piece of shit father
For Heather I think it's a bit more than different...from what we see in bio ("Her parents didn't really care much for her safety and wellbeing") that tells me that she might have even been abused at home or maybe she was beaten and when she came back home didn't lift a finger to help her..so yes situation is different for sure .

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think Nea can forgive both her parents since there is not hint of malice in her (though there should be towards at least her dad since he is a piece of shit ...and calling him a piece a shit is a insult to pieces of shit) but yes her mother is definetly better seen than her piece of shit father
For Heather I think it's a bit more than different...from what we see in bio ("Her parents didn't really care much for her safety and wellbeing") that tells me that she might have even been abused at home or maybe she was beaten and when she came back home didn't lift a finger to help her..so yes situation is different for sure .
i'd say maybe a bit of malice for her father. and again, the key word is parent(s), not just one.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
that's why she is with cuntboyEric atm...but that will change when she starts to realize what she needs in her life is someone like MC and what he can provide .
and given what we saw in the hallway-we might feel a bit of sympathy for him-i get the sense she's gonna humiliates him-like this:

• Red Heart

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
and given what we saw in the hallway-we might feel a bit of sympathy for him-i get the sense she's gonna humiliates him-like this:
I agree with this message 110%
fuck me...
I can totaly see it going something like that...not the marriage part..cause I think that might take to long for her to start a relationship with MC but yes...and for something like the lyrics were when the bride with her groom went outside..for something like that to happen in game :D ...damn that would be fucking sweet...
"Why don't you kiss this....kiss goodbye" :D

• Red Heart

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I agree with this message 110%
fuck me...
I can totaly see it going something like that...not the marriage part..cause I think that might take to long for her to start a relationship with MC but yes...and for something like the lyrics were when the bride with her groom went outside..for something like that to happen in game :D ...damn that would be fucking sweet...
"Why don't you kiss this....kiss goodbye" :D
as for me ''activates stealth field generator'' anyone seen Ghostface?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes