binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Maybe the dad's suppressed homosexuality will come bubbling to the surface, and he'll try to force himself onto the MC. He may evolve into the best damn cocksucker in the whole damn town... or he really could be a shit-stained cum bubble. I guess we'll see.

Anyway, Nea's best girl.

Reactions: charjkl

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think Luxee made a mistake...or I'm not getting it...
In the cafeteria scene...where cuntboycocksucker Ericpieceofshit comes and makes fun of Nea and Johnny..(Johnny is MC's name for me xD ...)about them being a couple...there is one render where Eric has a bloody face...
Either that is a mistake...or I'm not getting what is going on...
Is it bloody because of the comeback?...which doesn't really make sense...but still I guess...
This render left me scratching my tiny empty head

EDIT : "I'll never ask you again! Just like five seconds?" Evelyn.
I find this funny....similar to..."I'll just put the tip in" :)))))))))

Last edited:

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
I think Luxee made a mistake...or I'm not getting it...
In the cafeteria scene...where cuntboycocksucker Ericpieceofshit comes and makes fun of Nea and Johnny..(Johnny is MC's name for me xD ...)about them being a couple...there is one render where Eric has a bloody face...
Either that is a mistake...or I'm not getting what is going on...
Is it bloody because of the comeback?...which doesn't really make sense...but still I guess...
This render left me scratching my tiny empty head
I think it's meant to be slapstick humour (exaggerated comedy). The insults in this instance physically hurt him.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Then who is Alicia? :D
Because in the progress tracker it says Alicia will have 2 scenes, I'll admit I did not think about the teacher (but after you mentioned her I figured she must be Alicia ) but if she's not Alicia then she must be a new (other) side char right?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Then who is Alicia? :D
Because in the progress tracker it says Alicia will have 2 scenes, I'll admit I did not think about the teacher (but after you mentioned her I figured she must be Alicia ) but if she's not Alicia then she must be a new (other) side char right?
seems so. i just looked at the list of girls-nothing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just realized something...game is not harem...shit...oh well...guess we'll have to wait and see what's what
That's given away in the first few seconds of the game when the guy the MC is talking to says "so tell me about that girl of yours" and then the MC describes what is happening in the game and how he got with his lover.

asked my preference to how i want Nia to be sexually.
So we all have to cope with a character based off your sexual preference, I certainly hope not.

Reactions: Bakkalon and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That's given away in the first few seconds of the game when the guy the MC is talking to says "so tell me about that girl of yours" and then the MC describes what is happening in the game and how he got with his lover.
True but on the other hand it will be from what I've understood so it's okay :D

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes