BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
and think of the hell Nea's father will be in for...better him then me. i'd imagine Heather will see Nea as a little sister, in a way.
Didn't even think about the father to be honest...but ya definetly :D
The only bad thing about what we are saying is that it will take some time untill we reach that part :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Didn't even think about the father to be honest...but ya definetly :D
The only bad thing about what we are saying is that it will take some time untill we reach that part :(
me? i'm all for opting to keep ny mouth shut and just enjoy the show. why should i get in on the act? oooh, i'm lookin over a ''four'' leave clover that i've looked over beFORE, beFORE, beFORE, beFORE, beFORE, beFORE...

Reactions: BTLD

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game is absurd haha - never would have predicted the MC is pure as you get but the mother is the master mind deviant of the plot. Makes for a refreshing change in all honesty. Gotta question to ask though - Nea said she was on hormone pills for the last three years and i think said started them at 13... yet game say she is 18? im guessing its one of those work out the real ages and change accordingly efforts? I know Lain changes some of them but i guess not all of them are accurate with a patch?

Reactions: Repuci
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes