Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
This game is absurd haha - never would have predicted the MC is pure as you get but the mother is the master mind deviant of the plot. Makes for a refreshing change in all honesty. Gotta question to ask though - Nea said she was on hormone pills for the last three years and i think said started them at 13... yet game say she is 18? im guessing its one of those work out the real ages and change accordingly efforts? I know Lain changes some of them but i guess not all of them are accurate with a patch?
She took puberty blockers before starting hormone therapy so there really isn't a timeline issue here...

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Android players are crying, all ports with the incest / loli patch didn't work, even on other sites:cry:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I have a couple of comments.

The dialog can be a bit hard to read by blending into the background at points. For example, the scene where Neo is playing games with MC at the apt has Neo's lines in white font with black outline blending into a light colored couch.

As others have pionted out, the scene navigation is a bit of a chore. Braveheart Academy suffered from this in initial releases as the devs worked out a way to visually flag locations and characters that had pending plot points. I can see two quick improvements for Luxee to make here:

On the main map, asterisk the locations that have a scene pending at the current date/time. The user can simply advance date/time until something comes up.

On the character list, asterisk the characters that have a scene pending at the current date/time in one color and a later date/time in another color. For characters that have exhausted content, grey out their icon.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Changelog says nothing like that. It says scenes with millie and new scene for Eve yet to be finished.
I just went back and looked - it says:
v0.02

2 new scenes for both Nea and Cha'relle
1 new scene for each of Eve, Tess and Jamie
Massive changes to large swaths of dialogue
Changed Cha'relle(2) and Nea(5) events to be activateable instead of activating on their own
Made a new character info page
Largely remade Tess' story
Re-rendered old shit scenes when I first started using octane (eve3, eve4, jamie2, nea4, cha2, tess3)
Remade some parts of Nea(4)
Remade the map screen
New UI buttons for most everything
Changed colors on choice buttons to be readable
Linked substar
Removed old sex action menu idea. The green exclamation marks that would crash the game (will be replaced at some point with something better)
Remade the UI for activating scenes from imagemaps to imagebuttons
Removed the "you have completed all scenes for this character" etc. messages. You can now see this same info from the character info page
Remade Tess(3) entirely
Added animation code interface and button to main menu
Lain remade the entire codebase making future updates way easier to create

v0.01.1
Removed Evelyn and Millie content from the game
{I loaded the text into an editor and did a search on "Millie", just in case i was blind} and all it found was the line i originally quoted.}

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I just went back and looked - it says:{I loaded the text into an editor and did a search on "Millie", just in case i was blind} and all it found was the line i originally quoted.}
Right, but that's for the one just released. So probably scenes with Millie and Eve were pushed up to 0.3. because Luxee ran out of time to implement them before it was time to release the previous update. That's normal practice.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i wouldn't say that, exactly.
why not?

There's nothing really to suggest that, although for him to hate gay folks that much but not kick her out is weird, so he does seem a bit unstable.
actually I would say that his behaviour does make us believe he is capable of that..sure we have no evidence ..but it's not a stretch to believe he does that , at least that's my take on him...
EDIT : and if I remember correctly Nea doesn;'t get back in house verbally she kinda gets forced back in house...or am I really remembering wrong?
EDIT 2 : I remembered wrong...no physical from the dad.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
there was her siding with the MC at the end. it's a start.
no no...I mean in next update she has no scene ...or let me be more specific..she has no personal scene..not scenes in another character where she makes an appearance :p

there was her siding with the MC at the end and showing more of who she is. it's a start.
for sure but I was referingn to this quote
no no...I mean in next update she has no scene ...or let me be more specific..she has no personal scene..not scenes in another character where she makes an appearance :p

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes