BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Will be a harem?

Oh for fuc.......

Nevermind, not for me then.
I still would recommend to give it a few tries...maybe it grows on you :p maybe not can't say :D , can only hope :p
I'm sure you guys are old enough to not take what a game says seriously, but puberty blockers are most certainly not harmless. Like at all. The fact that they are legal is actually insane to me.
Just going through the game and that really stuck out to me, so I wanted to say it.
It makes the story move along and I'm fine with it :p

Reactions: AlexTorch

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's given away in the first few seconds of the game when the guy the MC is talking to says "so tell me about that girl of yours" and then the MC describes what is happening in the game and how he got with his lover.

So we all have to cope with a character based off your sexual preference, I certainly hope not.
if not, i asked for option to make her verse. ''option''.

Last edited:

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Do you guys think the content will be more or less equally split for all of the main girls? Or certain girl(s) will get special treatment? I am a bit worried with the relatively large roster, Nea won't be getting as much attention as most of us would have hoped. As far as my favorites go, Nea is at the absolute top:love:, followed by Heather:love:(can't wait to steal her away from that dick Eric).

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Do you guys think the content will be more or less equally split for all of the main girls? Or certain girl(s) will get special treatment? I am a bit worried with the relatively large roster, Nea won't be getting as much attention as most of us would have hoped. As far as my favorites go, Nea is at the absolute top:love:, followed by Heather:love:(can't wait to steal her away from that dick Eric).
i'm very interested in seeing both Nea and Heather bond. i see Heather as someone who who will be fiercely loyal and protective.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
All i'm going to say is the tags are there read them if you don't like what you see don't down load the game
simple then you have fuck all to bitch (y)

Reactions: fbass

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Nea is something that Luxee has literally wanted to do for years. I'm pretty sure she's going to be the focus of the game and get most of the attention. Evelyn might be a close second though. There's a decent amount of other potential romantic interests to be able to pace things out for at least a year or two. We'll probably see slow but steady development with Nea, intertwined with faster but more sporadic progress with some of the others, with Evelyn maybe somewhere in between. Luxee really wants Nea to be the star, but I think he also likes Evelyn as a character and recognizes she's what gives his game broader appeal.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nea is something that Luxee has literally wanted to do for years. I'm pretty sure she's going to be the focus of the game and get most of the attention. Evelyn might be a close second though. There's a decent amount of other potential romantic interests to be able to pace things out for at least a year or two. We'll probably see slow but steady development with Nea, intertwined with faster but more sporadic progress with some of the others, with Evelyn maybe somewhere in between. Luxee really wants Nea to be the star, but I think he also likes Evelyn as a character and recognizes she's what gives his game broader appeal.
I also think Heather can be solid character. Her and Nea have the greatest potential. Not because both look great-but I saw a lot in her facial expressions and body language during the event in the cafeteria.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i don't mean to rehash things-but i'm just very interested in this combo and the overall impact it'll have.

Reactions: BTLD

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game is real diverse mixed back of love interests covering all sorts of kinks. As such its hard to predict who will get the most focus so ill play it safe and say itll be split evenly (based on what ive seen so far it kinda seems this is gonna be the case anyway with certain girls combined progression wise with others - the mom is hard focused on corrupting her eldest, the youngest is already full steam ahead but will bring in her friend(s) to the mix, you have the bully redemption arc to go with the trans character progression leaving just Chelle who currently doesnt have much to work off besides a shitty family member arc which we are already seeing is Nea so i assume there are bigger plans for her... the teased teacher perhaps? maybe through her we see the hot asian who is in character list but as of yet to debut).

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
I also think Heather can be solid character. Her and Nea have the greatest potential. Not because both look great-but I saw a lot in her facial expressions and body language during the event in the cafeteria.
Heather seems to dislike Nea and MC but doesn't always see eye to eye with Eric despite being his girlfriend and sidekick, her actions and body language scream "I don't care", must have inherited that from her family who couldn't bother to give two shits about her. I am sure once we get to know her she isn't not the ice queen she trying hard to look like in front of others. Her and Nea bonding would be a great thing, Heather would become a big sis to her and instill some self-confidence and toughness in Nea, Nea would make Heather more considerate and tolerant to others.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Heather seems to dislike Nea and MC but doesn't always see eye to eye with Eric despite being his girlfriend and sidekick, her actions and body language scream "I don't care", must have inherited that from her family who couldn't bother to give two shits about her. I am sure once we get to know her she isn't not the ice queen she trying hard to look like in front of others. Her and Nea bonding would be a great thing, Heather would become a big sis to her and instill some self-confidence and toughness in Nea, Nea would make Heather more considerate and tolerant to others.
Heather was genuinely bothered by the whole thing. she also sided with the MC later. i think she's far more vulnerable than people know. girls like that wear a mask and we saw it drop. i agree about Heather being a big sister-but from what i saw-both lack self-confidence and real strength-Heather is able to project it but we did see a bit of real confidence at the end . i think she cares more than she shows.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i do see Heather is being very protective and loyal once things go down that route. a strong and confident girl would've basically told Erick to fuck off. i saw a broken girl who followed Erick like a kicked puppy-until she found confidence after she saw the mc stand up the Erick.

Reactions: AlexTorch

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i do see Heather is being very protective and loyal once things go down that route. a strong and confident girl would've basically told Erick to fuck off. i saw a broken girl who followed Erick like a kicked puppy-until she found confidence after she saw the mc stand up the Erick.
indeed , unfortunatelly it will take some updates untill we reach that stage I think but I'm also thinking thats the way things will go down

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes