BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There are a lot of ways the break up between douchebagcuntboyEricpieceofshit can go and I must say all of them are awesome...since they all result in Heather dumping that cumstainpieceofshit
I'm getting enthusiastic just thinking about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
heh. i said i might feel a BIT bad for him....just not enough for me to wanna do anything about it. as Batman said to ras:
"I won't kill you...But I don't have to save you."
I won't feel bad for him...like at all...like someone else said in another game not the exact quote...but what he was thinking "I will dance and spit on his grave"
xD

• Red Heart

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I won't feel bad for him...like at all...like someone else said in another game not the exact quote...but what he was thinking "I will dance and spit on his grave"
xD
school's a place for learning-and Erick's gonna learn a very painful lesson-the difference between killing someone and destroying them-by the hands of his ''whipped bitch of a girlfriend''-he's brain won't be able to keep up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
school's a place for learning-and Erick's gonna learn a very painful lesson-the difference between killing someone and destroying them-by the hands of his ''whipped bitch of a girlfriend''-he's brain won't be able to keep up.
I agree with you 110% with only 1 small difference...the brain part...I'm not sure he has one...or at least...I think he's brain has the IQ of 70...borderline retardation...but that's just my opinion or my thoughts :p

• Red Heart

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I agree with you 110% with only 1 small difference...the brain part...I'm not sure he has one...or at least...I think he's brain has the IQ of 70...borderline retardation...but that's just my opinion or my thoughts :p
my feeling exactly ''what passes for a brain, anyway''.

• Haha

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ghostface Reborn
You know...I wonder if Heather defending Nea at one point will be the start of their break up...?the start of the events that lead to her kicking him in the nuts...
EDIT : what I'm trying to say I wonder if she will start defending Nea while she is in a relationship with cuntboyEric

• Red Heart

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ghostface Reborn
You know...I wonder if Heather defending Nea at one point will be the start of their break up...?the start of the events that lead to her kicking him in the nuts...
EDIT : what I'm trying to say I wonder if she will start defending Nea while she is in a relationship with cuntboyEric
i suspect it will be quick.

• Red Heart

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It has to be ...so we can get more screen time with Heather & Nea :D
Or ...I pray it will be..or I hope...whichever suits better :p
Heather's past with her family will cause her to be fiercely loyal-plus, her anger at Erick for how he's treated her-she won't hold back and if the MC or Nea is threaten? it'll be much worse...even i ain't brave.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Heather's past with her family will cause her to be fiercely loyal-plus, her anger at Erick for how he's treated her-she won't hold back and if the MC or Nea is threaten? it'll be much worse...even i ain't brave.
The things you say make me more enthusiastic for the updates ESPECIALLY HEATHER & NEA and ya it makes sense ...everything you said makes sense to me and I hope it will happen this way. :d

• Red Heart

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Nea is something that Luxee has literally wanted to do for years. I'm pretty sure she's going to be the focus of the game and get most of the attention.
If that's true then I'll just be tossing this game on the ignore pile. Shame as Parental Love was fantastic.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes