Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope in these new scenes we get to romance her more although I'm not going to be disappointed if we go with the emotional path first build a relantionship then romance...fuck it I don't care...I just want more :D
and no set sex roles-least not for the whole game.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BTLD

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was thinking what if place generic name here is mean and bullies Nea because they actually like them or are attracted to them and don't know how to deal with it or express themselves about it. Much like how a boy is mean and bullies a girl only for the girl to find out that the boy actually likes them and they are doing it because they don't know how to express themselves to the girl.

Once the MC appears and place generic name here gets worse it could be seen as he is getting jealous because now someone might take them away from them.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So MC needs to start boning Heather and formulating a plan to hogtie Eric and let Nea molest him (For those like me who are going BFF route and not snaking Nea's plumbing)

Or boning Heather while Nea makes use of Heather's face and we High-Five each other as we cover her tits.....

I mean or whatever is already planned out, that works too.

If Nea isn't with us I am leaving open the possibility she may want girls or guys, who knows.

Also I feel like Heather is the only character thus far I'd be OK sharing with my BFF
i'm out on that.

Reactions: Ivyxxx and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So MC needs to start boning Heather and formulating a plan to hogtie Eric and let Nea molest him (For those like me who are going BFF route and not snaking Nea's plumbing)

Or boning Heather while Nea makes use of Heather's face and we High-Five each other as we cover her tits.....

I mean or whatever is already planned out, that works too.

If Nea isn't with us I am leaving open the possibility she may want girls or guys, who knows.

Also I feel like Heather is the only character thus far I'd be OK sharing with my BFF
that's a no go

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes