Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Did you post in the wrong thread, there os no one in this game with those names, the only game I know of is The Headmaster with Alice and Priti.

enfurnoh

Aug 18, 2020
Just started this game and it's a bit sparse...

The thing that will probably make it unplayable for me is that is supposedly takes place at ISU in Bloomington Illinois??? Hahahahaha! I went to Uni there back in the late 80's and early 90's. First off, ISU is in Normal, not Bloomington. Secondly it looks nothing like anything in the game. Wrong slang too, sound more UK than downstate.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ah I see, I never bother to look at those, but I guess new characters.
I assume one is the teacher who he left an option in game to access a scene with but of course said scene isnt in the game yet... just that it was left there for a very specific reason lol. Curious were getting more characters added though before weve even met all the of the ones who have profiles in the game already haha

Reactions: Havik79 and RG80100

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
Just finished the update. The story still seems promising, but the interface leaves a lot to be desired. The game also seems to lack any real choices. So why the pseudo sandbox? If everything should just be done in a simple order without any real branching other than (pursue this girl? Y/N), then why not just make the game a VN and roll with it?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Just started this game and it's a bit sparse...

The thing that will probably make it unplayable for me is that is supposedly takes place at ISU in Bloomington Illinois??? Hahahahaha! I went to Uni there back in the late 80's and early 90's. First off, ISU is in Normal, not Bloomington. Secondly it looks nothing like anything in the game. Wrong slang too, sound more UK than downstate.
Give the man a break, he's not a native english speaker (nordic I think?) and considering that he's doing a great job, asking him to get the slang perfect would be a stretch. I've certainly seen less convincing dialogues from devs who actually are native speakers.

Reactions: lexdoll

enfurnoh

Aug 18, 2020
Give the man a break, he's not a native english speaker (nordic I think?) and considering that he's doing a great job, asking him to get the slang perfect would be a stretch. I've certainly seen less convincing dialogues from devs who actually are native speakers.
Really? Odd then that he picked such a specific location as ISU in Illinois for his setting. Really random. If you are going to pick a specific spot you should at least try to get it right. If you aren't going to bother then use a generic place.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Really? Odd then that he picked such a specific location as ISU in Illinois for his setting. Really random. If you are going to pick a specific spot you should at least try to get it right. If you aren't going to bother then use a generic place.
Yeah, the last part I agree with. Maybe dev has visited it at some point and fond memories remain?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes