myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Havik79

You can have interactions with every character in the game if you choose to so I would think that would be a harem game as you'll be able to get and screw every character in the game if you choose to.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I don't really pay attention to different settings in a game like ISU or where they live as it's a game and it's just suppose to give you a backdrop of where everything is happening at. It's not meant to be a exact carbon copy of the place/places since there are no actual assets for those places and not many are going to waste their time making those assets from scratch as that would eat up all of their time and nothing would ever get done story wise.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Any idea when this game will be fully developed?
You honestly might as well ask for a release date for TES6. All we can tell you is that the dev's last game took three years and had fewer characters but more paths.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well some routes for PL took longer to do because the DEV didn't like doing them and hated working on them like the wife only route. That route alone almost caused them to stop making PL because not only did they not like doing that route that most if not all players would never be doing that route. Which is also the reason how apartment 69 was born and they waited till they had both the wife only route done as well a the first release of apartment 69 done so that they could release them both at the same time so the ones not on the wife only route would also have something to play. The next update might be sometime in December.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
jaw1986baby

I actually haven't played PL since version 13 as I stopped till they finished it and when apartment 69 got a update I forgot about it. I think I have done the older daughter only route will never do the wife but have to go back and do the other ones that I want to do.

enfurnoh

Aug 18, 2020
I guess the setting threw me because I know it really well. I'm sure the odds of that happening is pretty slim. I spent 5 years there, both as a student and as a resident in Bloomington, Normal, and even a town called Danvers 5 miles away. I tend to want to escape into these games and often need to suspend my disbelief to do so but that's really hard when I know the location. I think unless you're going for a bit of realism and accuracy, places in games should be made up and entirely fictional.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Looking forward to the next update, truthfully wasn’t prepared for how horny the mom was, was actually refreshing as one less person the MC has to corrupt and seduce. I’m looking forward to more sexy time with all the girls, too bad I binged the game last weekend and now waiting for more...

Reactions: dingdong84

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Looking forward to the next update, truthfully wasn’t prepared for how horny the mom was, was actually refreshing as one less person the MC has to corrupt and seduce. I’m looking forward to more sexy time with all the girls, too bad I binged the game last weekend and now waiting for more...
Have you tried Parental Love, it is from the same dev, but is fully incest, like your 2 daughters, sister, and one of your daughter's friends, but if you use the incest patch it mentions their ages, and they are not 18.

Proud Father is another good one if you're into fucking your daughters, or My New Family for fucking you sisters, and mum, aunt, niece, and probably at some point grandmother, but does have pregnancy as part of the upcoming story.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Have you tried Parental Love, it is from the same dev, but is fully incest, like your 2 daughters, sister, and one of your daughter's friends, but if you use the incest patch it mentions their ages, and they are not 18.

Proud Father is another good one if you're into fucking your daughters, or My New Family for fucking you sisters, and mum, aunt, niece, and probably at some point grandmother, but does have pregnancy as part of the upcoming story.
ive heard of PL, haven’t gotten around to playing it yet, sounds like Picture Perfect. I just finished My Sister, My Roommate which was good, a lot of humor thrown in there, but really loved Sisterly Lust by perverteer. That was awesome, ultimate wincest harem with 3 sisters, mom, friends with all of them able to get pregnant if you prefer.
Thanks for the recommendations, will check them out!

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
ive heard of PL, haven’t gotten around to playing it yet, sounds like Picture Perfect. I just finished My Sister, My Roommate which was good, a lot of humor thrown in there, but really loved Sisterly Lust by perverteer. That was awesome, ultimate wincest harem with 3 sisters, mom, friends with all of them able to get pregnant if you prefer.
Thanks for the recommendations, will check them out!
Parental Love is good, full-on Harem, but as I said, using the patch does mention their ages, and 2 are not 18.
That being said was pretty good, very hot, but animations are a bit rough, but if you into daughters and them calling your daddy, and not needing months of playing and corrupting to get some action, you should enjoy it.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
No clue what you mean..?
10 confirmed scenes, 3 Nea, 6 others, 1 random event (could possibly include Nea).
Care to explain?
People are thinking way to into the "tasks" some of them are joke tasks but mostly refer to Nea. Example would be the one talking about making Nea's cock less veiny. People see these tasks and go "OMG so much effort put into one of the characters and not the others". Getting upset over nothing really.

Reactions: balvenie1401

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Parental Love is good, full-on Harem, but as I said, using the patch does mention their ages, and 2 are not 18.
That being said was pretty good, very hot, but animations are a bit rough, but if you into daughters and them calling your daddy, and not needing months of playing and corrupting to get some action, you should enjoy it.
I tend to like the bro/sis or aunt/mom harems, but will try out Parental Love, I've also heard Dating My Daughter is pretty good, its just not the specific kind of incest I prefer. I also tend to really dislike sandbox style games where it takes forever to corrupt and seduce the girls. I've noticed some Devs just prefer to blueball us and hold back that content for as long as possible, from what I've seen so far, hopefully this game won't repeat that cycle.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well you do fuck your sister in parental love, DMD was good, now its head is up its own ass.

My New Family then will be up your street, you have 3 ginger sisters you fuck, and your mum, and aunt, and her daughter, and then other girls not related, but it is play home game, not daz.

Proud Father is mostly daughter, but you do stuff with your sister too.

Dark Magic, also none daz you fuck your sister, mum, and aunt.

Milfy city lets you fuck your mum, and older sister, and anal and stuff with your younger sister.

Sorry but disagree, Midnight Paradise is slow and no sex, but your mum, and sister make you cum, that is not blue balling, being a dik when you fuck and don't cum is blue balling.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well you do fuck your sister in parental love, DMD was good, now its head is up its own ass.

My New Family then will be up your street, you have 3 ginger sisters you fuck, and your mum, and aunt, and her daughter, and then other girls not related, but it is play home game, not daz.

Proud Father is mostly daughter, but you do stuff with your sister too.

Dark Magic, also none daz you fuck your sister, mum, and aunt.

Milfy city lets you fuck your mum, and older sister, and anal and stuff with your younger sister.

Sorry but disagree, Midnight Paradise is slow and no sex, but your mum, and sister make you cum, that is not blue balling, being a dik when you fuck and don't cum is blue balling.
You’re right about Midnight Paradise, it’s a great game so far, just wished we finally got to fuck either sister or mother, though we do get some oral love in the most recent update. I really liked Dreams of Desire from the same Dev, and apparently some of the same characters from the first game crossover to the new one, but it’s not a direct sequel.
Thanks for the recommendation for Proud Father, just downloaded the most recent version last night and played through everything, it was really good, especially liked the MC’s sister. The only thing I wasn’t thrilled with was having to threaten blackmail just to romance one of the girls at the office. I’m all for corruption and seduction, but blackmail is too non-consensual for me which is a huge turn off.

Milfy City and New Family I’ve downloaded but haven’t played yet, mostly because sandbox style games are hit and miss for me. I initially liked Indecent Desires, with the premise of potentially hooking up with 2 cousins and aunt (who is your mom’s twin), but that’s another really slow burn. There’s an emphasis on discovering secrets surrounding the family, so it’s story driven, but without a clear ‘hint’ system in place, it can get frustrating advancing the story and unlocking content. If it wasn’t because the girls are smoking hot, I might have passed on it until more updates have dropped. That said, a new update was available yesterday so I will probably go back after I finish the games I’m playing right now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Parental Love is probably my favourite, the girls calling you daddy a lot is hot.

Don't remember who you have to force in Proud Father, but I haven't played 0.3.

Milfy city is easy, use Lains mod, it literally tells you what to do, and you do fuck your mum and big sister, and anal little, I am not one for milfs, but her begging you to cum inside her is hot as fuck.

Um think you are mixed up there dude, My New Family by Killer7 is NOT sandbox.

Radiant isn't bad, but it has no sex, and will be about your daughters.

Neko Paradise is good too, no sex yet, but you are supposed to be able to fuck your daughter soon.

Mist is a good game, but sandbox, the dev just added your sister, and she gives you a standing footjob, which is it for now.

Single again, but it is fucking your daughters, well step daughters, but still enjoyable.

My advice though would be for sure Parental Love, I am not really one for pee (it is optional) but fuck the second pee scene was hot I thought.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes