Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Interesting game with such a pretty females, I'm really looking forward to new updates :cool:

Found one funny bug: Evelyn in two places at the same time.
1605741007389.png

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what the function of code animations? ive played the last version n didnt realize theres a code for a secret, cn some1 give a me a spoil? and yet just to be clear to compare if theres a change if i put in the code :unsure:

also hey Luxee i just realize its u develop this game and PL both of them(thought its just PL), and why u didnt put link PL game on ur OP?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: balvenie1401

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I saw Luxee popped in on here and gave me a like. Glad he's finished up PL (one of my all-time faves) and has taken this one back up. Very cool. Good luck, bro. Hope the new payment systems are working out. Patreon went all PC on us!

Nov 4, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port:

Apartment 69 v0.02 (incest patch + maim-lain's walkthrough+Improvements MPD)(105MB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can reach me at
This is 100mb the patch is 200mb if this had the patch it would be 300mb.

Seems like the patch is incompatible with Android ports,
I downloaded one without the wt or the patch,
I was able to add the wt mod myself and it worked,
Moved the patch to the same folder and nothing happened,
Renamed it to .rpyc and it failed to launch,
So it's simply not recognizing .rpa unless it needs a folder within the game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: _FaLLeN_ official

scooterdrop

Dec 15, 2019
Anyone get the patch to work on mac? I can play the game but the mod menu bar doesn't show up. Any help would be appreciated.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
This game really doesn't have much content yet,
Even with the 200mb patch installed,
Which I was finally able to experience on android.

Thanks to JoiPlay,
You'll never see me talking about android ports again.
Did you expect much content from a 0.2 release..? If so, why???

alyath

May 31, 2020
The Game is quite Promising, and with the great UI there will be not much Space for Story in a 0.2 update. So I agree, what should be expected from a new Game. But it seems to be real promissing. So hope it will go on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OverlordExoduz

Apartment 69 came out when they were doing the wife only route for their other game PL. They released it the same time the wife only route was released for PL. Many loved apartment 69 so the DEV tried to have polls to see who would win and end up having a update but apartment 69 always came up short. The last poll it almost won but then the DEV decided to stop doing polls and only do PL till it was completed and then come back and start doing apartment 69. Apartment 69 was then placed onhold and during that time apartment 69 was not touched or worked on till the last update for PL was released. Once PL was done then they started working on apartment 69 once again.

Last edited:

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
People are stupid these days, they expect everything to be handed to them, fuck every girl from day one, fuck 100 times each update, and each update to have 100 hours of game play, just ignore them.
and these games are ironically the most boring to me

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Has anyone heard if Luxee will move over to subscribestar? I know patreon is cracking down harder and is stalking the devs on all platforms, while at least on subscribestar more content is allowed.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Has anyone heard if Luxee will move over to subscribestar? I know patreon is cracking down harder and is stalking the devs on all platforms, while at least on subscribestar more content is allowed.
OP updated with Subscribestar link, thanks for calling that out.

Reactions: crugh2112
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes