TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Wouldn't a patch without Evelyn content just be the base game?
Am I missing something or are you lamenting that you run a patch, knowing full well what the patch was..? Seems curious..
Weirds you how? Doesn't make any sense...
You don't loli? Well, in that case, you can turn 180º and leave...nice and easy
Play games without "loli"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kripke

I was just going by what I thought was the reason for the link not being there. I have no clue what the 2nd part of your post is suppose to mean.

I just looked at their other game and it has all those links posted so I reported the first post to get those links added to it.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Kripke

I was just going by what I thought was the reason for the link not being there. I have no clue what the 2nd part of your post is suppose to mean.

I just looked at their other game and it has all those links posted so I reported the first post to get those links added to it.
So you really do not see the difference? Kripke believes that Nea deserves not to be stretched like this. whyy.jpg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kripke

I used the same size as Krull did for their signatures that they have made for many many different games. There is also a size limit on how big a signature can be.

• Sad
Reactions: Kripke

squaremax

Dec 8, 2020
Weirds you how? Doesn't make any sense...
You don't loli? Well, in that case, you can turn 180º and leave...nice and easy
Play games without "loli"
My point was that the patches could be separate. I agree I could have said it better but my point is reasonable. In many other ganes this would be optional content (which is not to say this style of storytelling is inherently worse, but just is what it is, so a incest only patch would be appreciated).

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes