myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried posting the new progress update yesterday but kept getting a server error when trying to upload the file.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Parental Love is probably my favourite, the girls calling you daddy a lot is hot.

Don't remember who you have to force in Proud Father, but I haven't played 0.3.

Milfy city is easy, use Lains mod, it literally tells you what to do, and you do fuck your mum and big sister, and anal little, I am not one for milfs, but her begging you to cum inside her is hot as fuck.

Um think you are mixed up there dude, My New Family by Killer7 is NOT sandbox.

Radiant isn't bad, but it has no sex, and will be about your daughters.

Neko Paradise is good too, no sex yet, but you are supposed to be able to fuck your daughter soon.

Mist is a good game, but sandbox, the dev just added your sister, and she gives you a standing footjob, which is it for now.

Single again, but it is fucking your daughters, well step daughters, but still enjoyable.

My advice though would be for sure Parental Love, I am not really one for pee (it is optional) but fuck the second pee scene was hot I thought.
This list can be supplemented with several more interesting games:

"Where It All Began" is an interesting game from one of the most talented developers in the genre. Plot: returning home after many years without contact with family.
"Heart Problems" is a game about a guy who screwed up and must leave his dear sisters and mother.
"Echo of Lust" is a game about the delights of being in groundhog day.
"Young Again" Relife in the body of a young handsome student. You need to change several lives to keep a chance for a future life. This game is my favourite of the whole list.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Don't forget bad memories where you can either play a female or male protagonist and you come back home to move into a place that you rented only for something to happen that makes you have to move back in with your family. Hot and cute looking girls really nice graphics and animations.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just curious, with the way the mom is setting things in motion is this going to be a harem vn? It just feels like it but there is no harem tag. Either way I will continue just honestly wondering

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Spfjolietjake

Tags don't get added to the top tags till they are actually in the game. You can go after every character in the game if you choose to.
I knew that about the top tags but alot of devs put upcoming tags under the genre button. I guess I got spoiled to that. But thank you for your response :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Spfjolietjake

Most threads are not owned or controlled by a DEV so what gets placed under the genre spoiler is what the uploader saw or read about on a patreon - subscribe or other web page. The game has only had 2 updates so maybe Luxee hasn't let them know yet of any new updates for the genre spoiler they might also not know what all of the aspects of the game are going to be yet as seen here being said by the DEV.

**Some aspects of the game play are still up in the air at this point as the game has yet to be developed to a stage where I'm fully aware of all the details of how everything will work.**

I know PL never had gay or trap in the genre till later on.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Spfjolietjake

Most threads are not owned or controlled by a DEV so what gets placed under the genre spoiler is what the uploader saw or read about on a patreon - subscribe or other web page. The game has only had 2 updates so maybe Luxee hasn't let them know yet of any new updates for the genre spoiler they might also not know what all of the aspects of the game are going to be yet as seen here being said by the DEV.

**Some aspects of the game play are still up in the air at this point as the game has yet to be developed to a stage where I'm fully aware of all the details of how everything will work.**

I know PL never had gay or trap in the genre till later on.
I thank you for the detailed explanation. :) Please know I wasn't complaining or trying to argue. Just was curious if the information was known from others sources. The tag talk was to show I did do some research at least before asking.

The original question was on whether anyone knew(from other sources like discord, patreon, etc) if there would be a harem or not. That itself isn't a deal breaker either way, just curiosity.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Spfjolietjake

It may have harem later on or it might just have you pick one. This is the game description from their site the game is hosted at. For me I think there will be a harem since you can have relationships with all of the characters in the game.

The Plot of the game
The game begins with the main character sitting in a bar with an older gentleman, reminiscing the story of how he met his girlfriend. It is up to you however, to decide who he's reminiscing about.

Your story began with you moving out to your first very own apartment. Apartment #69. Whether that name is a sign for what's to come. Well, that is up to you to find out.
Slowly the game opens up and you'll find yourself in a city filled with girls looking for kinship. Be it at the school, the park, the city, there's always someone looking to get their hands on you.
Leaving your old home, you leave behind three girls who still very much love you and would certainly enjoy some visitations every now and then.
Outside of your old home however, there's a whole new world out there, with new girls too. Meet girls such as Nea, Cha'relle and Seki, as you seek to make your apartment number prophecy a reality.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Spfjolietjake

It may have harem later on or it might just have you pick one. This is the game description from their site the game is hosted at. For me I think there will be a harem since you can have relationships with all of the characters in the game.

The Plot of the game
The game begins with the main character sitting in a bar with an older gentleman, reminiscing the story of how he met his girlfriend. It is up to you however, to decide who he's reminiscing about.

Your story began with you moving out to your first very own apartment. Apartment #69. Whether that name is a sign for what's to come. Well, that is up to you to find out.
Slowly the game opens up and you'll find yourself in a city filled with girls looking for kinship. Be it at the school, the park, the city, there's always someone looking to get their hands on you.
Leaving your old home, you leave behind three girls who still very much love you and would certainly enjoy some visitations every now and then.
Outside of your old home however, there's a whole new world out there, with new girls too. Meet girls such as Nea, Cha'relle and Seki, as you seek to make your apartment number prophecy a reality.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Patch is not mandatory to continue it just adds content that isn't in the patreon version like Evelyn her friend and a few others.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
am i the only one who would prefer a patch that didn't include Evelyn content, that shit weirds me out and is mandatory to continue. guess i'll have to play no patch
Wouldn't a patch without Evelyn content just be the base game?
Am I missing something or are you lamenting that you run a patch, knowing full well what the patch was..? Seems curious..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not that hard to get around extract game files and change the names from landlady/mom's friend or whatever it is to mom roommate/best friend or whatever they are to sister. Their title will be mom and sister in the script file that lists all characters names. Might have to do some editing of the script files as well depending on how they set up the names to appear in the dialogue.

I change character names and titles in games all the time even ones where they are not related. Take Eric I changed their name to *place overused generic name here*.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes