Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Wait anxiously until the update is released. Nice change of year. See you in January . (y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Depends on if you use the patch or not. No patch = less content with patch = more content. It has a fair amount of content and a new update should be just around the corner.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Damn, this is really good. I guess when I'm at the point when it says "No new scenes" for every character, that's the end of the content so far?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Grandy_UiD

Yes.

Silver_by

That depends on if they are also going to finish all of those red ones as well or if they are just going to get the characters done and then release it.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, the "No you" comeback from the MC to Eric was funny asf. I don't know why. I didn't expect that to be honest. :LOL:

Reactions: 9inchz

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Guys, I played through the game and searched through the thread pages, but I want to ask, are there are any actual sex scenes?
I installed the patch and downloaded the mod, even though I had already completed everything according to the game's menu. Yet some people here said there are actual sex scenes in the game, which I haven't seen.

Did I miss anything, or were they removed? It says in the changelog that Eve's content were removed. Was that because of rule 7? I mean, you literally have I.A. still available in this site and the loli thing is a lot worse in that game, so it'd be stupid. I'm mainly interested in Nea though.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Guys, I played through the game and searched through the thread pages, but I want to ask, are there are any actual sex scenes?
I installed the patch and downloaded the mod, even though I had already completed everything according to the game's menu. Yet some people here said there are actual sex scenes in the game, which I haven't seen.

Did I miss anything, or were they removed? It says in the changelog that Eve's content were removed. Was that because of rule 7? I mean, you literally have I.A. still available in this site and the loli thing is a lot worse in that game, so it'd be stupid. I'm mainly interested in Nea though.
No sex yet. Eve had some sexually charged scenes, including nudity, that were removed from the Patreon version, but the patch restores them. The patch is unofficial ;) and totally unaffiliated with Luxee ;) so there is no mention of changes made by the patch in the changelog.

Reactions: lo0u

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Just started playing it and I spoiled myself about Nea because I looked through every button at the beginning of the game and found the "undress" button on the character pages xD
After Admiral Ackbars voice in the back of my head was gone I really enjoyed the first interactions with Nea.
Although I have no interest in trans, I am a person who is always on the side of the underdog/bullied person and I interact with them in reallife and don't care about consequences too, like my MC did.

I got the feeling that people here like her too, but have reservations as her being a loveinterest or having sex with her, but still want to be (good) friends.
I'm on the same page with that, but I thought a threesome without "swordcrossing" would be a fun thing. With a girl being the third person.
But that would mean getting Nea on board with "fucking a girl" (again), which would partially be "setting her straight".

I would never do that to a person in reallife, but I kinda thought it would be "realistic" to add a path to try to "convert" Nea back..."setting her/him straight". And not for just the threesome.
Like as a path her father would choose and I know there are a lot of other guys out there which have problems with trans and would maybe like to take that route if that was an option.

Reactions: CSNRC and Kripke

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just started playing it and I spoiled myself about Nea because I looked through every button at the beginning of the game and found the "undress" button on the character pages xD
After Admiral Ackbars voice in the back of my head was gone I really enjoyed the first interactions with Nea.
Although I have no interest in trans, I am a person who is always on the side of the underdog/bullied person and I interact with them in reallife and don't care about consequences too, like my MC did.

I got the feeling that people here like her too, but have reservations as her being a loveinterest or having sex with her, but still want to be (good) friends.
I'm on the same page with that, but I thought a threesome without "swordcrossing" would be a fun thing. With a girl being the third person.
But that would mean getting Nea on board with "fucking a girl" (again), which would partially be "setting her straight".

I would never do that to a person in reallife, but I kinda thought it would be "realistic" to add a path to try to "convert" Nea back..."setting her/him straight". And not for just the threesome.
Like as a path her father would choose and I know there are a lot of other guys out there which have problems with trans and would maybe like to take that route if that was an option.
You are not alone in not being romantically and sexually interested in Nea, but still wanting to be friends. I feel the same way. For context. It's the simple fact that she will never have a womb with eggs to impregnate that makes me not interested in her. I completely disagree about sharing her with a threesome but I hope you get what you want.

As far as setting her straight as you call it. Eh, It's too late for that once a trans person starts taking the drugs that Nea is taking it can't be reversed otherwise it would cause even more damage to her body.

Reactions: Hermit76 and Kripke

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
... As far as setting her straight as you call it. Eh, It's too late for that once a trans person starts taking the drugs that Nea is taking it can't be reversed otherwise it would cause even more damage to her body.
Being straight has nothing to do with being transsexual. It intersects but not strictly. Nea's body is one thing, Nea's mind and sexual orientation is another. If body could define orientation in such simple way then lesbians, gays and bisexuals would never exist in this world.
So there are really many possibilities here.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Being straight has nothing to do with being transsexual. It intersects but not strictly. Nea's body is one thing, Nea's mind and sexual orientation is another. If body could define orientation in such simple way then lesbians, gays and bisexuals would never exist in this world.
So there are really many possibilities here.
Yes I know I was using his words. :)

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes