myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well they might still be adding a few more characters to the game like Alicia and preeti before they start adding content for the side characters as that is what I would think that Yui and Seki are.

JayCihns

Feb 15, 2020
Here is a QuickMenu mod for those who want it.
Can have it on either left or RH side. (choose one)
Auto-forward default shortcut is Alt + UP (arrow)

myQM-RH.jpg

Place file in 'game' folder.

Reactions: Luxee and bolsiita

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
teyanataylor

I was joking there is lots of content in the game already but it also depends on if you are using the incest patch or not if you passed on Nea or not and you must look at the characters profiles to see if you have done all of the content for a character as this is where it'll tell you if there is anymore content with them or not.

Reactions: timotefiru

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
teyanataylor

I was joking there is lots of content in the game already but it also depends on if you are using the incest patch or not if you passed on Nea or not and you must look at the characters profiles to see if you have done all of the content for a character as this is where it'll tell you if there is anymore content with them or not.
oh shit lmao im dumb as hell then. i played the game earlier for a bit and already all of the characters say there's no more content. half of the characters, as far as i can tell, aren't even accessible yet, charelle only has one date, and you can catch up with the rest of the stories in a few minutes. i love the nea content but it doesn't exactly go anywhere yet, same with the sister stories. not knocking the game, just wish there was more content already as you can do all of it in like an hour haha

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
teyanataylor

This one was onhold for awhile till the DEV finished their other game parental love. The first upload was done in the middle of parental love and then was onhold till October of last year when it got it's first update and it's next update is just a little ways away.

If you haven't played their other game parental love I would suggest going and playing that now as it's a very good game with lots of multiple endings possible.

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
teyanataylor

This one was onhold for awhile till the DEV finished their other game parental love. The first upload was done in the middle of parental love and then was onhold till October of last year when it got it's first update and it's next update is just a little ways away.

If you haven't played their other game parental love I would suggest going and playing that now as it's a very good game with lots of multiple endings possible.
oh sweet i had no idea it was the same dev. i'll download it asap. thanks for the info!!

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Am I missing something? There are apparently no more scenes but I haven't met Seki or Yui yet.

Also, I didn't know about the animation code until now so what does it actually do?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
You havn't met them bc they are not in the game yet..
So their entries in the character info are just pointless spoilers. Got it.
As for animation code, make an educated guess, what could it possibly do..?
I rejected the most obvious thing out of hand because I could think of no reason why that would need a code.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes