TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
A little bit weird in this game is the school setting and a mofo with a lot of tattoos.
It doesn't look realistic to me :unsure:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A little bit weird in this game is the school setting and a mofo with a lot of tattoos.
I don't know about elsewhere, but here in down under, we have high school, then either tafe or uni, so my guess it is past high school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 22, 2017
I can't speak for the US.
But back when I was in school, it wouldn't have been a problem.
If the person in question was 18 (so ~ the last two years). Below that the teachers might have had a talk with their parents.
While there wasn't anyone heavily tattooed, there were visible tattoos present.
And with what some of the girls wore for clothing, I can't imagine some tattoos would have stood out that much more.
I mean nothing real 'slutty' - but some of them were pretty creative with minimal summer wear.

Reactions: balvenie1401
Oct 22, 2017
Oh, so that's how it works.
I thought Eve gets 6 and Nea 12
Now I get it :FacePalm:
While it's likely a girl with more scenes also has more sexual stuff, it doesn't have to be like that, especially now at the beginning of the game.
If I got it right, the number in brackets means it's the n-th scene with that character.
And a lot of the 12 scenes with Nea are about interactions with her bullies.
So right now, we have more sexual stuff in 5 scenes with Eve than 9 with Nea ...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe they have tattoo's because they have been held back a year or so and that could explain why they act like a bully because they are pissed off because they were held back and forced to repeat school and be stuck around people who are younger then them and who he thinks all think of him as a loser so he acts like a bully to try to make himself feel better.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Nea is the main LI of the game. It's pointless to complain about her getting content. She has twice the content of the next highest girl. She is probably the only one that'll get content in every release.
Yup, she is he reason for the game and the reason we´re here :)
Nea has certainly become a bigger emphasis, in large part due to the fervor of fans such as yourselves, but to say she is the "main" LI or the "reason" for the game isn't accurate.

Before the revamp she appeared to be more of a side character if anything, with the focus more on the MC's sisters. That looks like it's changed (for good or bad depending on who you ask), but to say she's the main LI/reason for the game isn't really right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 22, 2017
Nea has certainly become a bigger emphasis, in large part due to the fervor of fans such as yourselves, but to say she is the "main" LI or the "reason" for the game isn't accurate.

Before the revamp she appeared to be more of a side character if anything, with the focus more on the MC's sisters. That looks like it's changed (for good or bad depending on who you ask), but to say she's the main LI/reason for the game isn't really right.
I can't give you a quote right now, but as far as I remember, Luxee wanted to do something with a trans character, and that evolved into this game. So while I can't say how prominently she was originally intended to be placed, or to what degree that might have changed, I think it is pretty much safe to say that Nea is the centerpiece of this game from the very beginning.
It might not have occurred like that to everyone in v1 - but then that was a v1 with not that much content and only a small part of even the core mechanics in place.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes