Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Damn all this talk of Nea and some pics have me excited to get back to the game!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hard to say. Make all school areas accessible at all times which will probably need scripting as well as each area having new renders done for every time of day and add a outdoor deck area which will need scripting the scene will need to be set up and then rendering it for every different time frame. So there is probably still a bunch of rendering left to do.

• Sad
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
The last two tasks was the tasks I thought would be the fastest ones when I saw all the tasks. I counted like 30-60 minutes of work max for those two. Oh well. A week has passed, maybe he's done but just doing testing atm.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The game map sucks and takes the "woman" (futa) out of the game.
The game is still in development, so things can open up with future releases (and not all characters will get equal time in every release).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not sure how a map can take a trap out of a game maybe your game is broken.

Elinan

It takes longer then 30 to 60 minutes to render scenes depending on the size quality and what is all in the scene that is being rendered. Coding and scripting can also take awhile depending on if the person is good at it or not.

ZeldaFan01

Nov 16, 2018
The last two tasks was the tasks I thought would be the fastest ones when I saw all the tasks. I counted like 30-60 minutes of work max for those two. Oh well. A week has passed, maybe he's done but just doing testing atm.
If someone on 4chans /aco/ who claims to be Luxee is to be believed he is just waiting on some code from someone to be done and he hopes to have it out this week.

Reactions: timotefiru
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes