GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How can I get it? I downloaded version 7.4.2 from renpy's page. But i don't know how to install it
Help me please
You don't need Renpy, the issue is that the new version of it used by the dev don't work anymore with old PCs or ones with Windows prior to 10. It's not solvable, unless dev makes a version with previous Renpy... or you upgrades your PC.

Reactions: unknown78

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Apartment #69 [v0.03] Luxee

Original Size Win/Linux: 948 MB
Original Size Mac: 914 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 147 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 114 MB: -

For those who are having difficulty launching the game use the version below, the original version also didn't work on my computer, but this one does.
Attention this version can activate a fake virus warning on your computer.

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 147 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 114 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
Hopefully someone can fix this to where it runs on older windows because it looks good but can't give it a try it

jer1996

Sep 2, 2018
how to fix error does not open the game

download the new version of renpy install open the directory where it was installed and run renpy add the game as an active project the name of the game will appear, then run through using renpy.

sorry for google translator.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Hopefully someone can fix this to where it runs on older windows because it looks good but can't give it a try it
Renpy Windows 32-bit compatibility is being phased out and XP is explicitly not supported in the latest version:

Requires some reading between the lines, and perhaps some programming knowledge to interperet, but it's clear that the Renpy developer is moving towards current platforms and eliminating support for older ones.

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

Apartment69-0.03-pc\Apartment69-32.exe
False-positive:

D

Deleted member 3052763

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

Apartment69-0.03-pc\Apartment69-32.exe
Is this something your own installed antivirus tells you, or have you uploaded it to an online checker like VirusTotal?
Also, it might be good to know from which of the posted sources you downloaded.
I downloaded from Nopy, and my AV (BitDefender) had no complaints.

False-positive:
Ah, good find !

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I really hope that this game doesn't become a windows 10 exclusive. Its so rare to find games like this in the first place.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really hope that this game doesn't become a windows 10 exclusive. Its so rare to find games like this in the first place.
Won't be long until everything is Windows 10.

Old Windows versions are going obsolete. AAA game devs have already dropped them, indie devs are dropping them as they go. Won't be too long before adult devs drop them too.

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Oh man, completely forgot about this game... Best images with effect ( bloom, light etc ) as always.

I hope the developer will focus on his game more actively because I would like to see Nea :love: more often.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Won't be long until everything is Windows 10.

Old Windows versions are going obsolete. AAA game devs have already dropped them, indie devs are dropping them as they go. Won't be too long before adult devs drop them too.
Sadly true. I guess will finally have to pull the trigger on that system upgrade once parts become available.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes