Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I'm not sure how a map can take a trap out of a game maybe your game is broken.

Elinan

It takes longer then 30 to 60 minutes to render scenes depending on the size quality and what is all in the scene that is being rendered. Coding and scripting can also take awhile depending on if the person is good at it or not.
Yes, ofcourse, I don't know what rig he has or graphic cards. I just meant the work, not the time the computer working.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Kripke

I just use it as a way of letting me know a apartment 69 update is coming really soon as each time a apartment 96 upload has appeared was right before a apartment 69 was about to to be uploaded.
It worked o_O
Wonder of the nature of magical connection between the real Apartment and the imposter.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Neh, something going on with Renpy (or your pc is not good enough) I guess. This game is not the only one having troubles today and I had no trouble at all playing.

Edit: New version of Renpy seems to be causing troubles.

Last edited:

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
How can I get it? I downloaded version 7.4.2 from renpy's page. But i don't know how to install it
Help me please
If you've downloaded and installed the latest version and it still doesn't work then maybe it's the game at fault I dunno.

The newest version of Renpy no longer works on my Mac, I need a new laptop anyway, so I assumed that's why it wasn't working for me.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes