myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mom and Son

Your welcome.

BigDaddyDom

As GingerbreadMan stated Nea has been a main love interest since the game came out as Luxee likes trap/trans characters. I can't remember where but I do remember them saying that they are a main love interest but will be avoidable for those who didn't like that kind of content. I think it was either on their discord or website where they posted that.

They also added one to parental love as well but they were only a side character in that one.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
[QUOTE="myuhinny, post: 5003861,

They also added one to parental love as well but they were only a side character in that one.
[/QUOTE]

Did they? I played the crap out of that game, twice, and I can’t recall a trans character

I recall being a bit mean towards younger daughter’s little shit of a prospective boyfriend though and he was slightly feminine...

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
As GingerbreadMan stated Nea has been a main love interest since the game came out as Luxee likes trap/trans characters. I can't remember where but I do remember them saying that they are a main love interest but will be avoidable for those who didn't like that kind of content. I think it was either on their discord or website where they posted that.
There's actually a platonic path already. Just don't spy on Nea when she's changing. She still gets a number of scenes, but you're her friend rather than future boyfriend.

Did they? I played the crap out of that game, twice, and I can’t recall a trans character

I recall being a bit mean towards younger daughter’s little shit of a prospective boyfriend though and he was slightly feminine...
It's the masseuse.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Olheden

As Mathesar stated it's the masseuse that gives the MC a massage later in the game and I think you had 2 options to choose from. There is also gay content as you can force Ada's wannabe ex boyturd to give the MC a BJ so that you could use it to make him leave his family alone.
Kinda felt bad for that masseuse if the mc chooses to have sex with her... with her inexperience being intimate with someone due to her insecurity, it was kinda sad she resorted to begging to join the harem right afterwards only to be turned down.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well if it is you can just open up the console and turn it on that way if you have to. I turn stuff on and off using the console when playing games all the time.

youpla

May 9, 2017
This is literally one of the very few games on this site that features a trans girl as a main character, if this is not your thing, find the content that is more to your liking, the majority of the games here do NOT have trans content, again why waste your time venting your grief when there are other great games to be found and enjoyed? Please let others enjoy it in peace.
I agree. But as I said before, then Luxee should be clear about the direction he's leading his game into. That's all. Because right now, for the people who expected something with the mother, Eve, the other sister or any other female character, this game more or less mislead them.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Why does it matter in what direction is the game going? As long as the game contains a genre you don't like you should not play it, right? Doesn't matter if it has the least or the most content.

Reactions: Ivyxxx and Bakkalon

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The progress tracker has been out since the last update and has shown who all is getting content in the next update the progress tracker has also been posted in the thread multiple times as it has been updated. So not many should of been expecting anything with anyone that wasn't listed on the progress tracker.

It is also the DEV's decision on who gets updated and how much content someone gets if they want to do more of this person then a different one then that is their decision and no one else's.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I agree. But as I said before, then Luxee should be clear about the direction he's leading his game into. That's all. Because right now, for the people who expected something with the mother, Eve, the other sister or any other female character, this game more or less mislead them.
Luxee has :
Your story began with you moving out to your first very own apartment. Apartment #69. Whether that name is a sign for what's to come. Well, that is up to you to find out.
Slowly the game opens up and you'll find yourself in a city filled with girls looking for kinship. Be it at the school, the park, the city, there's always someone looking to get their hands on you.
Leaving your old home, you leave behind three girls who still very much love you and would certainly enjoy some visitations every now and then.
Outside of your old home however, there's a whole new world out there, with new girls too. Meet girls such as Nea, Cha'relle and Seki, as you seek to make your apartment number prophecy a reality.
They have also made a clear indication of your ability to be Nea's friend or more, depending on the player's interest. You don't get to fully avoid the female characters, such as Nea, but can avoid becoming more involved with them beyond friendship or family relations.

As has happened in prior Luxee releases, different characters will get varying amounts of emphases per installment - their paths won't necesarily proceed at the same pace in each new release. They will balance out in the end for their respective story.

Claiming that people have been misled is, in and of itself, a misleading statement.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
myuhinny,

Could you post some nice preview please, to try to bring some joy here ?

I think people need it.

Have a good one.

Thanks.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Mom and Son

I don't have anymore updates but I do have a Nea main menu replacer for mainmenu5 that people can use to replace the pool main menu with that I did for the last update of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is hiding something with her hands and whatever it is I wanna slurp it like a noodle. :love:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes