Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Anyone else having issues with triggering the last Evelyn event ? completed all the other girls events, but still one Evelyn event that won't trigger, unless that's just trying to tell me that's the end of the update. Been to the old house multiple times in the Day, nothing triggers, and the moms events says Focus Evelyn, so i dunno if it's a bug or just the end of the update

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
game does not work on x64 windows 10 professional lol

"This app cant run on your PC
to find a version for your PC, check with software publisher"

wtf? they making games that work only with windows 98 or something? lol
I have a win95 pc that i play x-com on, but it is closet and lots of work to pull it out just to see if this game would work lol apartment not work with win10.png

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
could it be possible Luxee went and made it for win10 only ?
no, I have windows 10 professional, game will will not start, it say it cant run the application and need to check with developer to get version that works with windows 10

Reactions: Hybris

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
game does not work on x64 windows 10 professional lol

"This app cant run on your PC
to find a version for your PC, check with software publisher"

wtf? they making games that work only with windows 98 or something? lol
I have a win95 pc that i play x-com on, but it is closet and lots of work to pull it out just to see if this game would work lol
no, I have windows 10 professional, game will will not start, it say it cant run the application and need to check with developer to get version that works with windows 10
that actually might be a you problem not a dev problem since for one I just downloaded to test it and see if I can run the game ...and it runs without a problem.
So you might want to check on your end.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Which browser did you use to download? Which antivirus? If either of these consider a file as suspicious, the file will be locked and not allowed to run unless you explicitly choose to allow it.

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
Same here damn it...PPPFFFFTTT.....Maybe missing any windows updates..?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Which browser did you use to download? Which antivirus? If either of these consider a file as suspicious, the file will be locked and not allowed to run unless you explicitly choose to allow it.
chrome via nopy
avast free AV
avast did not make any noise so it did not stop a file or delete it.
is there a file in this release and this release alone that other anti virus react on? as0.2 was no problem, the dev have done something so the game does not work on win 10

that actually might be a you problem not a dev problem since for one I just downloaded to test it and see if I can run the game ...and it runs without a problem.
So you might want to check on your end.
that is what support say when it is their fault and they ask you to check if you have connected the ethernet cable to the pc :p

so you are telling me that out of the 730 games, mostly renpy games ive downloaded from f95zone, this game, just this game is so special that it is my "fault" that it will not work? lol

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Same here damn it...PPPFFFFTTT.....Maybe missing any windows updates..?
does not matter, it is not like the developer is EA or other developer trying to use some kind of anti piracy protection so that games only work on the latest win 10 update

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I'll do the same I did with Parental Love: Wait an year or so to jump on it again.
That's looking like the best course of action.

Try again in about 3 or 4 updates and see where it's at then. Think it's going to take a while for anything of note to happen.

Reactions: Arthoneceron

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
chrome via nopy
avast free AV
avast did not make any noise so it did not stop a file or delete it.
is there a file in this release and this release alone that other anti virus react on? as0.2 was no problem, the dev have done something so the game does not work on win 10

that is what support say when it is their fault and they ask you to check if you have connected the ethernet cable to the pc :p

so you are telling me that out of the 730 games, mostly renpy games ive downloaded from f95zone, this game, just this game is so special that it is my "fault" that it will not work? lol
what I'm telling you is that I also have win10 and I downloaded the game also and yet for me it works and yet for you it doesn't therefore the conclusion is pretty simple ...out of 730games with this one you have problems because of your end not dev's ...so let's get off the high horse and figure out what you can do to make it work , mkay?
hf gl

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what I'm telling you is that I also have win10 and I downloaded the game also and yet for me it works and yet for you it doesn't therefore the conclusion is pretty simple ...out of 730games with this one you have problems because of your end not dev's ...so let's get off the high horse and figure out what you can do to make it work , mkay?
hf gl
it is not a high horse, it is called logic...730 to 1

dev have done something that the 730 others have not, m'kay? apartment not work with win10.png

I guess this will be my first 1 star review lol, not that dev would care :eek:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
hf gl
These reports are becoming more common as developers start using Ren'py v7.4.X and will likely continue until all the antivirus vendors "learn" the bit-patterns of Ren'py 7.4.X. I posted a link to the Lemma Soft forums where the Ren'py author discusses this and I guess we'll need to repeat at least every fourth post.

Also, it's important to note that virus detections are eco-system dependent - AV engines react slightly differently from system-to-system, so not everyone's AV behaves the same way.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes