myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If Nea's dad came up to me and said that they wanted me to help him convert Nea back I would tell him to go fuck himself as I would never help fucking tyrants and even if I didn't like traps and wanted to convert him back I would still not help him as he doesn't give a fuck about Nea and most likely once he got what he wanted he would most likely find something else about Nea that they don't like and start bitching about that instead.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I got the feeling that people here like her too, but have reservations as her being a loveinterest or having sex with her, but still want to be (good) friends.
There's a platonic route so you can be Nea's BFF without getting in her pants. I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually set her up with a boyfriend or girlfriend on that route.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Set Nea up on a blind date with place overused generic name here just to piss the asshole off.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Master of Puppets

Nea and the MC are working together to torment their tormentor. He would be at a restaurant waiting for his blind date to show up Nea would appear and say that they are their blind date. He can't blow up and start anything inside the restaurant because that would draw attention to him and who he is with so it would force him to behave and all the while Nea would be tormenting him. After the date Nea would leave and he would run after them in hopes of teaching them a lesson once he gets outside only to run right into the MC who has been there the whole time video taping it to use it against him if he doesn't start leaving them alone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Small tits are best

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Master of Puppets

Nea and the MC are working together to torment their tormentor. He would be at a restaurant waiting for his blind date to show up Nea would appear and say that they are their blind date. He can't blow up and start anything inside the restaurant because that would draw attention to him and who he is with so it would force him to behave and all the while Nea would be tormenting him. After the date Nea would leave and he would run after them in hopes of teaching them a lesson once he gets outside only to run right into the MC who has been there the whole time video taping it to use it against him if he doesn't start leaving them alone.
i like your thinking

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
03i179.png

Writings from my dev of the week posts

I wrote some things on the lewd gamers paradise discord when they picked me as dev of the week. I figured I should give yall these pics and writings I did over there.
And then there's Apartment #69. This ones still real early in development so you might wanna be aware of that. That doesn't only show in the lack of content in the game right now, but also in the fact that some of the mechanics in game are a bit strange and not fully realized yet. I'll be trying to make the game more and more user friendly as I develop it further. Right now it just feels very... clicky? You gotta move around a lot and check menus constantly to know where new events are happening and such. Right now in this next update we're adding map markers, so at least that should help a bit. That does mean it's an "open world" game. Not a strict visual novel as Parental Love was. I got more into the reasons why in my last DOTW here: (discord link here) It also doesn't have tenant fucking (yet)
It's mostly about fucking classmates and other beings you come across. Well... I say fucking, but as mentioned before, it's a bit lacking in content so far. Next update you'll get to fuck someone though I swear :)

Heyyy A69 v03 development! This is my first time trying to make a game that requires a bit more coding. Not just the base renpy visual novel type stuff. And because of this, I think the first two updates (and perhaps even to an extent this third upcoming one) has focused on things I used to have to focus on in PL, which is just creating more content. This meant that features vital to a good sandbox game experience were left a little lacking. For example the map markers which are being worked on right now for v03. The biggest complaint of a69 right now is the constant clicking around the place you need to do without clear direction. These map markers should hopefully alleviate that a bit. If you didn't know, A69 was on a development hiatus for a while when I was completing PL. It's insane how much just two years can change things. For this post, I'll post some more comparison shots at the bottom to show old renders from two years ago I'm redoing in v03. I'm only redoing one entire scene in this update so that's why a lot of them might seem similar in theme.

And then finally, I wanted to share these on the dev of the week channel but my drunk ass forgot to post 'em while hungover. Here's a couple more previews from the upcoming v0.03 of A69

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
More interested in the first and 2nd to last photo's and the it's mostly about fucking classmates and other beings you come across line. Does that mean there will be animal/creature/tentacle/monster/alien/android sex? The other beings part makes it sound like they are not human.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
More interested in the first and 2nd to last photo's and the it's mostly about fucking classmates and other beings you come across line. Does that mean there will be animal/creature/tentacle/monster/alien/android sex? The other beings part makes it sound like they are not human.
Most likely we are talking about people who do not behave like people, but as, to put it mildly, "beings".
In my life, I meet "beings" all the time.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes