Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

The progression bug in v0.03...

Heyya, as some of you have noticed, there's a bug in v0.03 where you can get locked out of a character's content and the game keeps telling you the scene will happen during the day at your old home. This is a known bug, but I figured it is not a big enough but to warrant a bug fix version. It will be fixed in v0.04.
Sorry for not posting this sooner but here's the workaround to get that scene to trigger. During her previous scene, when driving her to the school and meeting her friend in the frontyard of the school, the player tells her he'll come visit her tomorrow.
After this scene, the tracker should say "Wait one day" <- This part works fine, do wait one day.
After this, it should say the dreaded "Day Old home" <- The way this is supposed to work is if you come there on time i.e. tomorrow as you told her you would, there's a different scene played than if you come there late. In that one she's mad at you.
However the way this works in v0.03, is if you don't come to her right on time, you don't get the scene where she's mad, you just get locked out of her entire route.
So TL;DR: Go activate that scene as soon as it comes possible.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Also reminder to $25+ patrons to submit your scene ideas to me. Instructions here:
When yall $1 subs gain access to v0.03 on the 14th, keep this post in mind :)

Reactions: Subyan

SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
Props to the dev for making the story with Nea so chill, cool, and sexy. The slow burn attraction is a breath of fresh air compared to the other trap/trans characters in other games. Reminds me of Eve in Summertime Saga, which is another favourite character.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
I wanted to ask about this, but I totally forgot.

Did I understand it correctly that she took a selfie with the MC in the background in a bed together?
If yes, I'm sure [sarcasm]this will work out great and will never come back and bite her in the ass...[/sarcasm]
Given where she is holding the phone in that picture, there is no way that the selfie would show anything but her face.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the story of carelessness and pinning for someone ... every chance you get self gratification ensues.
A lot of gurls do this, playing their role of being the hunted, the damsel, waiting for the boy to act,
while feeling giddy and prancing themselves around like - look, I am closest to MC, sure MC will pick me!
yes , yes she is, I agree 110% with you!
I wanted to ask about this, but I totally forgot.

Did I understand it correctly that she took a selfie with the MC in the background in a bed together?
If yes, I'm sure [sarcasm]this will work out great and will never come back and bite her in the ass...[/sarcasm]

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Given where she is holding the phone in that picture, there is no way that the selfie would show anything but her face.
I don't find this angle too impossible for this but maybe she is looking at a picture which she already took a few seconds earlier.
I'll guess we will find out in the next update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She did want to immortalize the moment she actually got so close and cuddly to her crush, her savior.
I don't find this angle too impossible for this but maybe she is looking at a picture which she already took a few seconds earlier.
I'll guess we will find out in the next update.
She does get a reminder of this glorious day and their getting / sleeping together,
now she is making that pic her phone background.

A lot of gurls have selfies or pics of themselves splash in their welcome screen of their phones.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah she will rub one out to that selfie whenever she is in the bathroom. Imma allow it. I think I could have my MC date a post-op Nea. Not too into the pre-op but maybe only from behind since she clearly wants us more than anything else in her life.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
how to make evelyn step 2 walkthroo,... i waited to days and then when it says day go into her room,... there is no sign for anything... .--.,,,, I started from start, with no saves from before, i have incest patch and also walkthroo + improvements mod, not sure what is problem, .... Can someone tell me how to play from here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I make it work with that bugfix tnx ....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boomer Raver

Boomer Raver

Nov 26, 2018
how to make evelyn step 2 walkthroo,... i waited to days and then when it says day go into her room,... there is no sign for anything... .--.,,,, I started from start, with no saves from before, i have incest patch and also walkthroo + improvements mod, not sure what is problem, .... Can someone tell me how to play from here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I make it work with that bugfix tnx ....
I have the same problem. :(

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Boomer_Raver Lamonster
First try with game plus patch and NO MOD
Mods are not made by the dev so they are always your first most likely problem. I played all the content without mod there are hints in the CIP so you do not even need the mod.

Can we sticky this on like every thread on F95: if issues try without MOD first thing??

• Love
Reactions: Boomer Raver
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes