Boomer Raver

Nov 26, 2018
Boomer_Raver Lamonster
First try with game plus patch and NO MOD
Mods are not made by the dev so they are always your first most likely problem. I played all the content without mod there are hints in the CIP so you do not even need the mod.

Can we sticky this on like every thread on F95: if issues try without MOD first thing??
oh I see, thank you I'll do that (y)

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
i guess version 0.03 ends with nea and mc sharing bed. is this correct. i couldnt find any action after that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We need to get the patch into the game, progress more in the old home ...
i guess version 0.03 ends with nea and mc sharing bed. is this correct. i couldnt find any action after that.
The old home content stops all other routes ... so maybe try that, after getting the patch in the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please use the -32 exe provided so graciously by the dev, put some compatibility mode into the mix, game oN!

I can't start the v0.03, however with th v0.02 I have no problems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Johnny1507

Read the warning in the OP.
The folder where I have these "interesting" games is called Akabur because the first game I had was his (maaaany years ago).
Don't call her an "It"
(Sigh) I was referring to the credo of CDRP...

Where has the humor gone lately ...?
He is searching for acceptance as a she, home crowd says ”my boy!” ...
MC goes into ”Hy”a babe!” territory.
Beat that bully and keep friendly faces close and safe. Never settle for seconds, be here for your babes!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yeah she will rub one out to that selfie whenever she is in the bathroom. Imma allow it. I think I could have my MC date a post-op Nea. Not too into the pre-op but maybe only from behind since she clearly wants us more than anything else in her life.
Wait, you can get Nea to be operated? What type of operation are we talking about, turning her into a woman or something else?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please, gamer, MC does not own her and she is be pretty as a lady boy / crossdresser all the same.
Wait, you can get Nea to be operated? What type of operation are we talking about, turning her into a woman or something else?
That is up to her 4 now, but she is a boy to her family and that cannot change by way of abduction by MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough .. please be mindful to also include the patch from op into your game folder
and the fix mentioned above in post to actually have content in this game,
rather than character introductions and out of the blue scenes you never see coming.
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
Regarding Evelyn, there were a couple of lines removed from the 0.03 files that breaks the progression. In 0.02 for her room scripts (game\scripts\locations\home\evelynroom\screen.rpy),line 20-21 read:

Python:
        elif evelyn_level == 2 and eve_event2_trigger_day < time.day_count():
            imagebutton auto "gui/event_btn/eve_event_%s.png" align (0.5, 1.0) action Jump("home_evelynroom_events")
that line is missing from version 0.03 and is what stops progression. I built a little patch where I just added this line back in and it works fine. Just overlay the game folder in the attached zip over the files in the Apartment69 folder.
Canto Forte

Or they can just use JokerLeader's compressed version which has a fixed .exe. Which is what I did I just downloaded the compressed version and just grabbed the .exe file and I also got them to put a warning in the OP and a link directed right to the file to use if the game won't run. https://f95zone.to/threads/apartment-69-v0-03-luxee.18630/post-5051740
To sum up .. get the COMPRESSED version, drop in the PATCH, drop in the FIX .. then game oN!
Alt path: get the COMPRESSED, drop the 0.2 PATCH and the FIX in game folder, save after you finnish content,
then get the 0.3 PATCH, drop it in game forlder, play from the save

Gaming never stops .. we need the good in our lives, then we can go have unrestricted fun IRL.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
People transitioning are post-op if they had surgery to correct gender. So if Nea was post-op she would have female genitalia.

Pre-op is where she is now. She has meds to do some things but still has the twig and berries.

I have no idea if the game will ever lead to a point where Nea is post-op but I am saying that my MC would surely date her at that point without a doubt. Just my thoughts on Nea. I like her character and all as it is now but I am just put off by sex with a pole instead of a hole. That's my own thing but everyone else, of course, "do you"

Reactions: Cryptist and darlic

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just detected this game as trojen Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D1!ml
Delete and full system scan now
Not enough, sorry, yet it seems as you are fucked completely - the safest way is to buy a new hd/ssd, to install a fresh copy of windows 10 ultimate, and do try in future to not mess with any non-legit aka ms non approved software, particularly renpy, rpgm and similar games.
For your own safety.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not enough, sorry, yet it seems as you are fucked completely - the safest way is to buy a new hd/ssd, to install a fresh copy of windows 10 ultimate, and do try in future to not mess with any non-legit aka ms non approved software, particularly renpy, rpgm and similar games.
For your own safety.
but is it enough??
To be honest..I recommend burning the second hd ...just to be on the safe side...and buy another one...but make it random..so the virus can't tell it's yours....just saying.
Stay safe guys

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
For your own safety.
You forgot to tell him that he should burn his cloth and take a long shower too.
Just in case...

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Could be a mod issue, but has anyone else had issues with Evelyn - Step 2? I had the option to speak with her in the main room the day after the horror movie, but I chose to wait a day to get a bonus scene mentioned by Lain's mod, and now I'm not getting the option to talk to her anywhere.

manwulfi

Jan 23, 2020
Anyone else having issues with triggering the last Evelyn event ? completed all the other girls events, but still one Evelyn event that won't trigger, unless that's just trying to tell me that's the end of the update. Been to the old house multiple times in the Day, nothing triggers, and the moms events says Focus Evelyn, so i dunno if it's a bug or just the end of the update
same here

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes