jon123777

Jan 26, 2019
guaranteed false positive, windows defender like to falsely find viruses in renpy games soemthimes
Do you have any reference about false positive cases. MalwareBytes did not detect anything, but that does not mean there is nothing. You might never know you have a trojan, and if it is not false positive then that is the worst kind of virus to have.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
The Queen of my Harem is easy. But with the admiration of the knee is more complicated. :unsure:
If you are afraid that she will force you to do something in a kneeling position, then do not worry. She's not in that part. ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Reactions: finndem

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
If you are afraid that she will force you to do something in a kneeling position, then do not worry. She's not in that part. ;)
Nah, it's just not appropriate for a harem king to bow down even to a queen. :LOL: In any case, I prefer to play more dominant personalities than more or less submissive ones.:BootyTime:

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Nah, it's just not appropriate for a harem king to bow down even to a queen. :LOL: In any case, I prefer to play more dominant personalities than more or less submissive ones.:BootyTime:
I support you on dominance, but kneeling does not mean becoming a tame dog.;)
Well, she is still lower than the MC, so you still have to bow down even for first base, which I hope we will go through with the next update.:cool:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I support you on dominance, but kneeling does not mean becoming a tame dog.;)
Well, she is still lower than the MC, so you still have to bow down even for first base, which I hope we will go through with the next update.:cool:
Oh, yes, I hope so, too.;) And the two planned events with her in the next update leave hope for this. At the expense of the difference in height - fortunately, the main character is not as tall as MC in the game WVM. he will definitely have to kneel if he does not sit on the floor, especially for the sake of the youngest girls.:D
Well, if look at this issue from this perspective, then I will not mind of kneeling.(y)

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Oh, yes, I hope so, too.;) And the two planned events with her in the next update leave hope for this. At the expense of the difference in height - fortunately, the main character is not as tall as MC in the game WVM. he will definitely have to kneel if he does not sit on the floor, especially for the sake of the youngest girls.:D
Well, if look at this issue from this perspective, then I will not mind of kneeling.(y)

Two looks like pretty small, but there should be a scene with buying clothes after which it would be logical to kiss. :sneaky:
On this point of view we will agree:coffee:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Two looks like pretty small, but there should be a scene with buying clothes after which it would be logical to kiss. :sneaky:
On this point of view we will agree:coffee:
I see it differently. First we go to the store, buy clothes and other stuff, and in the second scene, where she looks more feminine(although for me she always looks quite feminine), we have a nice conversation on some topics and then the scene in one way or another smoothly flows into the first kiss. In this way, it will look less like a thank MC for shopping, and more like an appreciation for all the good moments spent together.:)

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I see it differently. First we go to the store, buy clothes and other stuff, and in the second scene, where she looks more feminine(although for me she always looks quite feminine), we have a nice conversation on some topics and then the scene in one way or another smoothly flows into the first kiss. In this way, it will look less like a thank MC for shopping, and more like an appreciation for all the good moments spent together.:)
Actually, I agree. I meant that the kiss will not be as a thank you for shopping, but as a consequence of the advancement of a romantic relationship.

Moshhe

Jul 2, 2018
I'm very impressed by this game, not too much content just yet. This has been put on my follow list making sure I don't forget. (Yes, I have a file with all games I liked, doesn't everyone?) :LOL:

FYI:
I Played through pretty much most content and found no errors at all. Using the patch + Mod.

Reactions: Repuci

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
is the futa sheet avoidable , i don't wanna touch his memories :ROFLMAO:

"OKAY IT'S SKIPPABLE"
Not futa. Only one set of genitals but trying to change to the other "one set" so never futa. You will have to play her memories to get some story progressions but it can all be as BFF's never sexual.

So in that respect it is not skippable per se, but platonic.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes