Oct 22, 2017
Back to the topic. Guys, you should maybe remember this is a sandbox game. In contrast to a VN, which really has a continuous red thread until the end, based on a main plot, a sandbox game usually has one rough, short main storyline. Everything else is what we make of it. This time, there are many main girls, some side girls. Some routes will be connected to each other, others not. And in sandbox games there never is the one real storyline! When we are done with one story, we can pursue another. As a rule, each main girl has at least 1 own ending later. Which is our real ending, we decide by ourself. So it will be similar to MOTH, as example.
As far as I remember (sorry, can't point you towards a specific post) Luxee said, that he is only using sandbox elements of sorts.
The explanation was, that the way he works, in a VN he would feel the need to not skip time, but to fill every time of every day with content. And with the storylines having obvious gaps in them until the next event sometimes, that would result in us clicking through a lot of crap, not seeing certain characters for quite some time potentially or him feeling like he didn't tell a coherent story in his VN.

Therefore, he is telling his vision of this VN content-wise, but without himself feeling the need to fill in placeholders to have no time gaps in his story, because we can just go to the next interesting part of the story and/or the character we are interested in.
I'm pretty sure he even admitted that this is not necessarily a problem, but his problem. Using sandbox structures is just his way of coping with it. The memories are just Luxees variant of an 'and then the next day ...' - blending.

So I would expect no 'empty spaces' that get filled out later like in many other sandboxes and a VN-like story with that red thread as well as optimizations so you can see on a first glance where/when you can do something, so this doesn't evolve in a search for something to do kind of game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I agree. But his mother has only plans so far, how to wrap up her son and cover him with herself and her daughters, about which MC does not know. And then Cha'relle told him straight to his face, he can meet with others, as long as he don't forget about the one who opened this path - "without cheating". :D
I really hope the 'no cheating' thing is true, I love harems but hate cheating.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I really hope the 'no cheating' thing is true, I love harems but hate cheating.
You should believe that. We are really being given the green light. However, you should be careful with the little sister scenes if you use the patch. After the Second night scene with the horror movie, it is worth making sure that the path of Nea and Cha'relle was passed to the end, then there will definitely be no cheating (technically) before obtaining permission. (y)

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Nice game!

I love this mom for trying to corrupt the entire family, but my favorite character is the chubby sister, Tess. We need some naughty scenes with Tess soon!

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
You should believe that. We are really being given the green light. However, you should be careful with the little sister scenes if you use the patch. After the Second night scene with the horror movie, it is worth making sure that the path of Nea and Cha'relle was passed to the end, then there will definitely be no cheating (technically) before obtaining permission. (y)
But a Little fun between brother and sister isn't cheating:sneaky:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nice game!

I love this mom for trying to corrupt the entire family, but my favorite character is the chubby sister, Tess. We need some naughty scenes with Tess soon!
Yeah the mom being the one trying to corrupt the family is certainly something that I appreciate. It makes her character more interesting in my opinion.

Doc_main

Jan 25, 2020
Hey guys, what's up? Just figured I'd say that you guys gotta be careful because when I downloaded this game I got malware installed with it the virus was called (down below) so be careful guys! really!
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D1!ml

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Hey guys, what's up? Just figured I'd say that you guys gotta be careful because when I downloaded this game I got malware installed with it the virus was called (down below) so be careful guys! really!
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D1!ml
Either you downloaded it from nowhere, or you have too picky antivirus, because even my Kaspersky is silent, and Trojans in RenPy games are not serious, normal guys do not deal with such nonsense :WeSmart:

Reactions: BTLD

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Not alot of moms that actively push family members into a incestual relantionship....I can respect that and hope we get to see more of it...and soon :D
If it'd been up to me, replaced mom from PL(wife) by a mom from the Apartment. :BootyTime:

• Love
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Come on dude, share with us! The only ones I remember are Second Chance and Milfy City, but on the latter the MC is also quite a pervert..
Well..after giving some thought ...I might have been a bit mistaken...though I'll tell you which ones pop into my mind....
First one was as you said Milfy City.
Second one was A new Home..but it's a bit different that one....though same ideea?you should try it....

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Well..after giving some thought ...I might have been a bit mistaken...though I'll tell you which ones pop into my mind....
First one was as you said Milfy City.
Second one was A new Home..but it's a bit different that one....though same ideea?you should try it....
Thank you man! I gonna try this!

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes