Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sorry, I just think a simple "the game was on hold" answer would save more time than arguing about the search bar.
Oh it would and it would be helpful and thus encouraging the next one to come and post great posts like "update?" "News?" and all the variations. Stopping telling them would help in them finding the answer for themselves and thus no unneeded bumps :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1371216

Girls are nice. Let's see where this goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
This game runs incredibly laggy and is unresponsive, often freezing whenever I open the menu. Is this a 'normal' thing, or do I have a bad install?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Everything worked fine for me. Those types of problems usually happen when you're using old computers.
I had no problem running this game on my old i3 laptop. My i5 pc shouldn't be struggling more, by that logic. Its newer, and more powerful, so I guess I don't know.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I had no problem running this game on my old i3 laptop. My i5 pc shouldn't be struggling more, by that logic. Its newer, and more powerful, so I guess I don't know.
If it was working fine on an older machine then I don't know what is the problem. It could be the O.S you have, I've seen some people with problems running theses games on windows 7 recently, but your older machine probably had an older O.S as well so yeah I have no clue what the problem is.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
If it was working fine on an older machine then I don't know what is the problem. It could be the O.S you have, I've seen some people with problems running theses games on windows 7 recently, but your older machine probably had an older O.S as well so yeah I have no clue what the problem is.
My laptop and this pc both run on windows 10. I'm actually leaning towards it being an issue with the compressed version. The longer I run the game, the slower it gets so I'm thinking it's actually a memory leak.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
My laptop and this pc both run on windows 10. I'm actually leaning towards it being an issue with the compressed version. The longer I run the game, the slower it gets so I'm thinking it's actually a memory leak.
Oh you're playing the compressed version. So yeah that might be the problem.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Oh no I am not badmouthing him, but compressed versions sometimes have issues that aren't present on the normal version. Even though I don't play the compressed version I appreciate the people that take the time to make those versions for people that can't download the normal version.
after interacting with me so many times u still take what i say seriously....u might be the only one.....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
after interacting with me so many times u still take what i say seriously....u might be the only one.....
I'm 99% that's not the case since all his posts are always made with utmost respect for anyone even answers to really agressive or disrespectfull comments.
Though I'm sure you already know that (I'm not saying your posts clasifies as that by the way :) ) since from what I can understand you interacted with him plenty of times :)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm 99% that's not the case since all his posts are always made with utmost respect for anyone even answers to really agressive or disrespectfull comments.
Though I'm sure you already know that (I'm not saying your posts clasifies as that by the way :) ) since from what I can understand you interacted with him plenty of times :)
I know it's just a bit weird....he kinda scares me....too nice and respectful.....

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I know it's just a bit weird....he kinda scares me....too nice and respectful.....
I wouldn't say I am always nice and respectful, I mean I try to be, but I've had my fair share of discussions that ended up being not so nice :KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I wouldn't say I am always nice and respectful, I mean I try to be, but I've had my fair share of discussions that ended up being not so nice :KEK:.
I have not read any comments like what you're describing:D
I'm not saying I read all your comments :D but those which I have found/read were respectfull :D

Reactions: Badjourasmix
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes