VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Ghostface Reborn and BTLD
As soon as I got a little distracted by work(actually memes :LUL:), you guys started a drama here.
Except for the fact we came in the games of the harem to be monogamous? More worlds, more goddesses, more harems! And if you decide to be content with little, I accept your decision and ask only not to start a holy war of cults.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As soon as I got a little distracted by work(actually memes :LUL:), you guys started a drama here.
Except for the fact we came in the games of the harem to be monogamous? More worlds, more goddesses, more harems! And if you decide to be content with little, I accept your decision and ask only not to start a holy war of cults.
the "war" was cut short by moderators...though I'm pretty sure only my post got deleted xD still..not happening since we are under the watchfull eye of the mods xD
THough Nea is still a goddess:D

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

akarabbit21

Dec 19, 2019
I got a question it says I need to go to Evelyn's room day 2 and during the day so when I go to the house and go to her room she is laying on her bed but there is nothing I can click on to talk to her is it a bug or something i even try different days and still nothing does it have to do with me playing the android version so please me thank you.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I got a question it says I need to go to Evelyn's room day 2 and during the day so when I go to the house and go to her room she is laying on her bed but there is nothing I can click on to talk to her is it a bug or something i even try different days and still nothing does it have to do with me playing the android version so please me thank you.
Use the search engine or read previous posts. It is explained and fixed.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Seriously, people need to start to use the search engine before asking this cuestion again and again.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
A teaser was released in 2018 and the game was then put on hold while the dev's other game, Parental Love, was finished. Now that PL is done, A69 gets the dev's full attention. Which has already been explained many times in this thread.
Thanks for the info. And for those facepalming my question, I'm not going to read 142 pages of forum posts to answer such a benign question as to whether or not the game is actively being developed. Give me a break.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the info. And for those facepalming my question, I'm not going to read 142 pages of forum posts to answer such a benign question as to whether or not the game is actively being developed. Give me a break.
You never have to read (insert number of pages) pages just learn to use the BUILT IN SEARCH :eek:

Reactions: fbass

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Oh yeah, 17 pages of returned results from 'update' search parameter. That really narrows it down. Thanks. /sarcasm off
Because 17 results is in no way smaller than 142 [EDIT:]pages of 20 results each(/END Edit) nope not at all

Also likely all 17 say the same answer

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think people in this forum are overly eager to point the search bar lately.
same thing goes both ways....people are not using the search anymore....just slap a comment to a question that is possibly answered alot of times because typing a word in search option is to hard for them.

Reactions: jaw1986baby
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes