raffovic

Apr 7, 2020
Step 2 of Evelin path won't trigger. The Image in the center of the low part of the screen doesn't appear so there's no way to trigger it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
True, but there are short scenes after all...so
That's true. But it's similar to "Treasure of Nadia". I like smaller but regular updates. Better than other titles where you don't hear anything for ages, often don't even know if something is still going on.

In Germany we use to say: "Steter Tropfen höhlt den Stein.

English: "Dripping hollows out rock."

Reactions: VonBlackRoberts

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I just downloaded the game. What is with the "Animation Code" thing in the top right hand corner of the screen?
Exactly what is written. There is a code that can be entered so that the animations of future sex scenes can be seen. Without it you can only see render. So far, however, as far as I know, there has only been 1 sex scene in the game

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone else having issues with triggering the last Evelyn event ? completed all the other girls events, but still one Evelyn event that won't trigger, unless that's just trying to tell me that's the end of the update. Been to the old house multiple times in the Day, nothing triggers, and the moms events says Focus Evelyn, so i dunno if it's a bug or just the end of the update
Yes, it's a bug. I don't know how others playing, but they're prefers to talk about anything except important things.
There's a quick fix

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
madmit

A patch fix for that bug has been posted in the thread multiple times since it has appeared inducing one page back.

Many of us are talking about other things because we had already played the first version and had that event done and the bug was introduced in the 2nd update.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
madmit

A patch fix for that bug has been posted in the thread multiple times since it has appeared inducing one page back.

Many of us are talking about other things because we had already played the first version and had that event done and the bug was introduced in the 2nd update.
There's a page with all aggregated game information, usually of called 'main page' or 'first page'. Or users could just read all 144 other pages, it's simple.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
madmit

Or a person can use that search bar in the top right hand corner of each thread and do a search for whatever they are looking for. Fix bug or whatever else you are searching for.

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Haaving an issue with eve events as soon as I click on eve memory it just advances the time without any scene.... anybody help me with that please...

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes