Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
(Looks at the update notice on the previous page)
Yay Nea!
Yay Millie!
Aw damn, nothing for Evie this time. But then again, Tess hasn't had anything since 0.02. I'm not a particularly big fan of hers, but it seems like her story is being let slide.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
(Looks at the update notice on the previous page)
Yay Nea!
Yay Millie!
Aw damn, nothing for Evie this time. But then again, Tess hasn't had anything since 0.02. I'm not a particularly big fan of hers, but it seems like her story is being let slide.
And you know what? I'm super okay with that. I'm not a fan of deer in the headlights mopey types. I kind of wish she could be avoided or dom'd. She's super cringy to "date".

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Subscriber scene final results

Heya. Here are the poll results for which subscriber suggested scene will get made into an actual in game scene.

142 - Mc playing games with Nea.
41 - Preeti changing.
36 - Teacher told to go topless.

The other two scenes will retain their votes for the v0.05 poll.
As said before, this scene will not be immediately available through story. Instead when booting v0.04, you should go check on the TV in MC's apartment and the scene will be activatable through there for the time being. That is, until we reach a point in the story where adding this scene will make sense storywise. Then it'll be a normal memory.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Subscriber scene final results

Heya. Here are the poll results for which subscriber suggested scene will get made into an actual in game scene.

142 - Mc playing games with Nea.
41 - Preeti changing.
36 - Teacher told to go topless.

The other two scenes will retain their votes for the v0.05 poll.
As said before, this scene will not be immediately available through story. Instead when booting v0.04, you should go check on the TV in MC's apartment and the scene will be activatable through there for the time being. That is, until we reach a point in the story where adding this scene will make sense storywise. Then it'll be a normal memory.
Yeah I knew my vote for Preeti was going to lose but she is ahead of the game for next poll :)

Reactions: jospaghettio

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So as the characters are a digital computer generated construction you have to translate their age using basic units:
1 sec (real age as we know it) = 1 cycle or 1 hertz
Even the oldest CPUs out there in the wild today are well over 1GHz speed (at least if they are successfully playing Renpy)
So every char in the first second you see them has a digital age in EXCESS of 1 billion seconds
1 billion seconds = over 31 years of age
So we are all good ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I use to scan my files and it works really good as long as they are not huge files as there is a size limit.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes