Mar 24, 2022
is this game dead
If you know anything about the dev, he went back to work on putting some finishing touches on Parental Love. After 1.1 comes out with that, he'll go back to work on this.

If you looked back on past pages and posts, you'd understand, without making yourself look like an idiot.

Reactions: Rutonat

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wonder if this had been tagged as 'On Hold' there would have been more or less people asking if it's abandoned?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
People don't look at stuff like that they just click the text box and start typing. I mean there are many times where someone goes when's the next update in a abandoned game thread.

Reactions: Bev_ and Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Considering that the biggest complaint seems to be that it isn't possible to just stay friends with her, I think you're talking bollocks.
If you decide to ignore the amount of people who like her, maybe.
But from your own argument, since there's apparently a fast majority of people wanted to rid Nea from the game, why would displacing her to another game from the same dev get any other reaction, hm ?
It won't.
If you don't like a character, just ignore them, instead of having to throw a tantrum. Simple.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you decide to ignore the amount of people who like her, maybe.
But from your own argument, since there's apparently a fast majority of people wanted to rid Nea from the game, why would displacing her to another game from the same dev get any other reaction, hm ?
It won't.
If you don't like a character, just ignore them, instead of having to throw a tantrum. Simple.
Yes, because people who would rather be friends with her than have her die are obviously wanting to see her removed from the game. :FacePalm:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yes, because people who would rather be friends with her than have her die are obviously wanting to see her removed from the game. :FacePalm:
Might have misunderstood what you meant. Might have gotten a bit too much used to the amount of unjustified hatred she's getting for the sole reason of existing.
Cuz I'm getting pretty fucking tired of the bigoted heterosexual morons that can't accept a world where people aren't "what God decided they were".

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Finally got around to finishing the last update, glad despite always feeling like there is never enough content per update, we at least got the chance to move things along with Nea, one way or the other. My preference was to finally confess our feelings and officially enter into a romantic relationship with her. I was also glad to see some progress with Millie and Seki, and I'm optimistic we can finally get some content with Eve, Tess and especially Jamie who seriously has gotten like practically zero attention.

I am a bit disappointed that Luxee is more concerned tweaking a completed game than cracking that whip and increasing the frequency of content updates considering the overall content released per update. As much as I love PL and it's easily top 5 favorite of all time for me, its done...don't know why there is a need for more time/resources spent on it? :unsure:

Reactions: Ifartedtoolong

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally got around to finishing the last update, glad despite always feeling like there is never enough content per update, we at least got the chance to move things along with Nea, one way or the other. My preference was to finally confess our feelings and officially enter into a romantic relationship with her. I was also glad to see some progress with Millie and Seki, and I'm optimistic we can finally get some content with Eve, Tess and especially Jamie who seriously has gotten like practically zero attention.

I am a bit disappointed that Luxee is more concerned tweaking a completed game than cracking that whip and increasing the frequency of content updates considering the overall content released per update. As much as I love PL and it's easily top 5 favorite of all time for me, its done...don't know why there is a need for more time/resources spent on it? :unsure:
Yeah I really enjoyed PL but I personally have no interest in playing it again just for a few new scenes. The updates for this game aren't even that big and having to wait longer because of a game that was supposed to be finished sucks. But I am just a pleb, at the end of the day what matter is what the supporters think.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes