Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Finally got around to finishing the last update, glad despite always feeling like there is never enough content per update, we at least got the chance to move things along with Nea, one way or the other. My preference was to finally confess our feelings and officially enter into a romantic relationship with her. I was also glad to see some progress with Millie and Seki, and I'm optimistic we can finally get some content with Eve, Tess and especially Jamie who seriously has gotten like practically zero attention.

I am a bit disappointed that Luxee is more concerned tweaking a completed game than cracking that whip and increasing the frequency of content updates considering the overall content released per update. As much as I love PL and it's easily top 5 favorite of all time for me, its done...don't know why there is a need for more time/resources spent on it? :unsure:
Yeah I really enjoyed PL but I personally have no interest in playing it again just for a few new scenes. The updates for this game aren't even that big and having to wait longer because of a game that was supposed to be finished sucks. But I am just a pleb, at the end of the day what matter is what the supporters think.
Well, the thing is, this website isn't Luxee's. People keep saying that PL is finished and so they should just drop it and move on to A69. But the tags here don't mean shit, people. Luxee's the only person that has any right to call a game finished or not. If they feel there's still polishing to do, then the game's not done, a Completed tag here isn't going to change that.
Better to let them finish PL than force them out of it, just for those concerns to keep nagging at their mind while they try to work on another game, to ultimately affect the quality of the next project.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I really enjoyed PL but I personally have no interest in playing it again just for a few new scenes. The updates for this game aren't even that big and having to wait longer because of a game that was supposed to be finished sucks. But I am just a pleb, at the end of the day what matter is what the supporters think.
Exactly. I hear that a poll was voted on but I don't recall that, and I've been a long-time supported via Subscribe Star so its frustrating for me that despite loving PL, I was ready to move on and enjoy this game. It's surprising how little the story seems to move per update, and to hear Luxee is focusing precious development time on a completed game does frustrate me.

Well, the thing is, this website isn't Luxee's. People keep saying that PL is finished and so they should just drop it and move on to A69. But the tags here don't mean shit, people. Luxee's the only person that has any right to call a game finished or not. If they feel there's still polishing to do, then the game's not done, a Completed tag here isn't going to change that.
Better to let them finish PL than force them out of it, just for those concerns to keep nagging at their mind while they try to work on another game, to ultimately affect the quality of the next project.
I can't see how PL isn't completed as all the routes and epilogues are completed apart from minor tweaking/polishing and bug fixing. In any case, it fails to make sense to spend so much time on game 99.9% done whereas this project has been around for some time is nowhere near far enough along as one would think going back several years.

Last edited:
Reactions: tothadam1998

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I can't see how PL isn't completed as all the routes and epilogues are completed apart from minor tweaking/polishing and bug fixing. In any case, it fails to make sense to spend so much time on game 99.9% done whereas this project has been around for some time is nowhere near far enough along as one would think going back several years.
Because you consider the idea of the story being finished and the game being 100% done and completed as being the same. It isn't.
And if you think it's better to drop a project that you feel still needs polishing because people want you to work on another one, then... sorry but I hope you never create a game of your own. Create based on what people expect you to do instead of on what you consider to be needed is a sure-fire way to make like so many other devs and put out a v0.2 and drop out the face of the Earth.

No matter if you think it's bullshit or not, at the end of the day, only the devs decide if their game is truly done, finished and completed. Not the tags on this website.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Exactly. I hear that a poll was voted on but I don't recall that, and I've been a long-time supported via Subscribe Star so its frustrating for me that despite loving PL, I was ready to move on and enjoy this game. It's surprising how little the story seems to move per update, and to hear Luxee is focusing precious development time on a completed game does frustrate me.

The ending of PL was rushed a little bit, because Luxee wanted to move on to A69. They never got their chance to have a trans character in PL that was a romantic interest, so this is their chance. There's also going to be a flashback scene to Jenna losing her virginity that originally was just two renders in the last update to PL. That felt like a rip-off at the time. We'll have to see what the other scenes are like. Presumably Luxee feels a need to create them.

And honestly, I think Luxee has lost interest in A69 a bit. People have mentioned the lack of content recently and the increasing delay between updates as why Luxee shouldn't be doing a PL update. But I think they're doing a PL update precisely because they feel they need a break from A69. I don't think it's in Luxee's or many people's nature to be able to focus on developing one game for so long. That's why you see devs with a long string of abandoned projects, or that switch between games, or where their games just take weird left turns several updates in because they just can't anymore. It was around this time in PL's development that Luxee seemed to get restless and started thinking about A69 and mentioning it to their followers. I don't think it's too unrealistic to suspect they're starting to get restless again.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The ending of PL was rushed a little bit, because Luxee wanted to move on to A69. They never got their chance to have a trans character in PL that was a romantic interest, so this is their chance. There's also going to be a flashback scene to Jenna losing her virginity that originally was just two renders in the last update to PL. That felt like a rip-off at the time. We'll have to see what the other scenes are like. Presumably Luxee feels a need to create them.

And honestly, I think Luxee has lost interest in A69 a bit. People have mentioned the lack of content recently and the increasing delay between updates as why Luxee shouldn't be doing a PL update. But I think they're doing a PL update precisely because they feel they need a break from A69. I don't think it's in Luxee's or many people's nature to be able to focus on developing one game for so long. That's why you see devs with a long string of abandoned projects, or that switch between games, or where their games just take weird left turns several updates in because they just can't anymore. It was around this time in PL's development that Luxee seemed to get restless and started thinking about A69 and mentioning it to their followers. I don't think it's too unrealistic to suspect they're starting to get restless again.
Fair enough, as I was also in the camp that felt the way the trans masseuse arc was handled was unfortunate and an opportunity was missed. I was not aware of additional content being added similar to Dreams of Desire, where there was also additional content, in the way of bonus scenes and in some cases, changes to the plot... all added after that was initially completed as well.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Fair enough, as I was also in the camp that felt the way the trans masseuse arc was handled was unfortunate and an opportunity was missed. I was not aware of additional content being added similar to Dreams of Desire, where there was also additional content, in the way of bonus scenes and in some cases, changes to the plot... all added after that was initially completed as well.
Damnit! I followed your DoD link to see what was added. Didna know anything HAD been since I finished the elite version...and now I have to play it thru again. And it's your fault. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Aug 8, 2017
Apologies for (re) posting my previous Nea Homage (renpy) from a few pages back.
It was a first attempt at something like this, and the only way I knew how to share it at the time was my google drive.
Quite a few informed me of the 'Danger Will Robinson, it's a Virus' warnings, so obviously stayed away from it.
I've since figured out I could have put this on Mega (for free, because I'm a cheap bastard) so I did.
If there is anyone else on here that is still interested in Apt.69, you'll find my fanboy interpretation here.
Let the transphobia begin:

And as always.. Thanks! to Luxee for allowing me to steal his work to try this.

thumb1.jpg thumb2.jpg

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Apologies for (re) posting my previous Nea Homage (renpy) from a few pages back.
It was a first attempt at something like this, and the only way I knew how to share it at the time was my google drive.
Quite a few informed me of the 'Danger Will Robinson, it's a Virus' warnings, so obviously stayed away from it.
I've since figured out I could have put this on Mega (for free, because I'm a cheap bastard) so I did.
If there is anyone else on here that is still interested in Apt.69, you'll find my fanboy interpretation here.
Mega

View attachment 1748575 View attachment 1748576
Man this made the wait for the next update even harder for me... I don't care about what other people say, for me, Nea is the best girl in the game.

JMM-n95

May 1, 2020
Mega

bro download speed like 20Kb/s , is it just me or does everyone have this problem? cant download it.

Aug 8, 2017
bro download speed like 20Kb/s , is it just me or does everyone have this problem? cant download it.
Sorry to hear. I downloaded it twice myself just to be sure it worked before posting the link.
First time was fairly quick (not 'real' fast, but quick enough). Second time seemed to take a loong time.
I generally write this off as a traffic issue, either on their end or mine.
Regardless, I'm sorry it's a pain in the ass (no trans pun intended... well, maybe a little)
In case you want to try, my google drive link is still a few pages back (246).
Unfortunately, that's slow as well... plus google throws in some virus warnings because it's too big to scan (?)
Either way. Thanks for at least trying to give the fanboy work a look.

Reactions: JMM-n95

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Google drive will always throw up the google drive can't scan this file for viruses warning if the file size is past a certain size.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Mega

View attachment 1748575 View attachment 1748576
Is this another game?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes