What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
If you don't find the quick inventory, the shortcut is "g" (like explained in the tutorial part) then click on the belt icon (on the left side of the quick acces screen).
Well, that worked. I would have sworn I tried every key on the keyboard looking for one to open the quick menu and none of them worked. Then again 'g' just did, so go figure.

I also looked at the help screen (I couldn't remember the key, but I did remember the tutorial saying to look at the help screen) but somehow failed to associate "quick access" with "inventory".

Never mind, sorted now is the main thing. Thanks for the help.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wait did i play this game wrong ? where vaginal/ sleep sex ? i wash her find her top/jean she go to sleep game end ? EH!>? oh and if give her bj she shot her self? erH >?

• Haha
Reactions: Manoman13

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
wait did i play this game wrong ? where vaginal/ sleep sex ? i wash her find her top/jean she go to sleep game end ? EH!>? oh and if give her bj she shot her self? erH >?
No you don't. For the BJ, at this stage is psychologically to soon for her to be able to do this without traumatising her. She's been through alot remember.
And yes, there is some hidden scenes but depending of your choices and her anxiety level it will be available or not. And most of this scene will lead to a dramatic ending due to her current emotional weakness.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
ABOUT THE GENERATOR BUG WHICH COME WITH THE 1.15 :

In a few hours the 1.16 will be uploaded without the generator bug (and with some extra renders). I identify the bug and I fixed it.

For those who still want to play right now there is a way to avoid it :

When in the generator repair screen, don't go passed those sentences :

"The auxiliary intake hose is off the hook and its rivet is twisted."
"With simple tools, you think you can fix that."
"TUTORIAL : To repair the generator, open the repair window and your quick inventory then click on the corresponding objects."
"TUTORIAL : Only objects that can be used will be moved."
"TUTORIAL : Once the two necessary items are placed in the generator, close your quick inventory then press the 'repair' button just above them."
----> IF YOU REACH THAT PART THEN CLICK THE REPAIR BUTTON WITH THE 2 ITEMS INSIDE IT THEN THE BUG WILL OCCURE

So the work around is to avoid to go up to the "tutorial" sentences and to put the two item inside the generator and activate the repair button (the one at the top of the two generator slot) BEFORE you reach the last sentences. The bug should be avoided like this for now.

Once again sorry for this inconvenience.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Un jeu en français, c'est si rare.
y' as t-il du nouveau par rapport a la version précédente au niveau de l'histoire ?
If you don't understand my text, I translate in english.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ABOUT THE GENERATOR BUG WHICH COME WITH THE 1.15 :

In a few hours the 1.16 will be uploaded without the generator bug (and with some extra renders). I identify the bug and I fixed it.

For those who still want to play right now there is a way to avoid it :

When in the generator repair screen, don't go passed those sentences :

"The auxiliary intake hose is off the hook and its rivet is twisted."
"With simple tools, you think you can fix that."
"TUTORIAL : To repair the generator, open the repair window and your quick inventory then click on the corresponding objects."
"TUTORIAL : Only objects that can be used will be moved."
"TUTORIAL : Once the two necessary items are placed in the generator, close your quick inventory then press the 'repair' button just above them."
----> IF YOU REACH THAT PART THEN CLICK THE REPAIR BUTTON WITH THE 2 ITEMS INSIDE IT THEN THE BUG WILL OCCURE

So the work around is to avoid to go up to the "tutorial" sentences and to put the two item inside the generator and activate the repair button (the one at the top of the two generator slot) BEFORE you reach the last sentences. The bug should be avoided like this for now.

Once again sorry for this inconvenience.
yeah, that did the trick - can confirm it works as intended now(y)

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
No you don't. For the BJ, at this stage is psychologically to soon for her to be able to do this without traumatising her. She's been through alot remember.
And yes, there is some hidden scenes but depending of your choices and her anxiety level it will be available or not. And most of this scene will lead to a dramatic ending due to her current emotional weakness.
so that is current story for the game? no sex or sleep sex... gosh here was so excited to make girl sex slave dungeon apocalypse

• Haha

umad56

Jan 20, 2019
Excellent jeu, l'histoire du personnage est prenante, franchement chapeau bas. Continuez ainsi vous avez un potentiel énorme :) Et merci pour la traduction française .

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
The game has already become one of my favorites.

I love movies/games with the survivability atmosphere, and with a sweet corruption, it becomes a real pearl.

But I have some questions to ask, will food also be a factor in management?

And there will be more girls in the game, for example, jessica's sister may be alive and come back to the game after one of the MC's travels finds her lost and alone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: delacroix2

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
I played the full prolog and the game has an interesting premise. Very light on actual playable content, but a decent preview. The game does need the ntr tag since it is the only actual sexual content. The kinky invisible buddy is a new twist and i could see some decent content there in the future. Will keep an eye on it and try it again after a couple updates.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Un jeu en français, c'est si rare.
y' as t-il du nouveau par rapport a la version précédente au niveau de l'histoire ?
If you don't understand my text, I translate in english.
No, just some extra render or edit

A woman taking a dump while giving a blowjob, accompanied by fart and splashing sounds. Now that is a new (basement) level of eroticism and sexiness. :sick:
If you don't like this part, you can take another path and avoid throwing up on your keyboard :ROFLMAO:

read the OP and my mind immediately went to m.night shyalaman's 'the happening'. gotta love original thinking ;)

on another note, doesn't a prologue come before episode/chapter? dunno who named that update but they certainly don't do any favours for the developer. it looks inept

Prologue v1.1, some modification to improve the game experience and fix some bugs v1.15, fix a major bug in 1.15 so switch to 1.16 (mise en ligne dans quelque minute and the first chapter will be v2.0

The game has already become one of my favorites.

I love movies/games with the survivability atmosphere, and with a sweet corruption, it becomes a real pearl.

But I have some questions to ask, will food also be a factor in management?

And there will be more girls in the game, for example, jessica's sister may be alive and come back to the game after one of the MC's travels finds her lost and alone.
For food it is under discussion, but whatever happens there will be resource management, the question is what type of resources (thirst, hunger, energy)

For the girls I'm not going to say anything you will discover it like Christmas presents at the last moment when you open the presents :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mastergig30

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I played the full prolog and the game has an interesting premise. Very light on actual playable content, but a decent preview. The game does need the ntr tag since it is the only actual sexual content. The kinky invisible buddy is a new twist and i could see some decent content there in the future. Will keep an eye on it and try it again after a couple updates.
Great if you enjoyed the game.
But there is no NTR at the moment since in the bathroom it's lewis with his wife, so it's more voyeurism

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
so this game wants you to take a specific path kind of dumb would like to take the path i want like in the beginning once you find the girl right after you get a blowjob she kills herself and you kill yourself smh have to start all over again...

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes